Nabisco Ritz Sour Cream & Onion Toasted Chips 23 oz. Bag uploaded by Nia N.Nabisco Ritz Sour Cream & Onion Toasted Chips 23 oz. Bag uploaded by Amanda S.Nabisco Ritz Sour Cream & Onion Toasted Chips 23 oz. Bag uploaded by Landa H.

BY RITZ

Starting with wheat grown in the North American heartland, we toast our crispy-crunchy snacks to perfection. They're made with 40% less fat than the leading regular fried potato chips and with a whole lot of fun! see more...

• "I definitely recommend these!" in 1 review
Britnee L.
I ate almost the whole bag by myself. If I hadn't felt nice enough to allow my husband the chance to sample them, I would have. The texture is light and airy, but the flavor is bold. They are straight up delicious. Definitely added to our list of snack favorites.
Marian A.
I tend to eat the whole bag of I'm not paying attention. They're low in calories but high in sodium. Definitely do not recommend eating the entire bag in one setting though.
LeeAnn M.
These chips are hands down my absolute favorite! They are extremely delicious but pretty tricky to find. They are very affordable and I usually find them at any warehouse market. They are the best baked cracker I have ever had!
Ariel H.
These chips are so addicting I brought him home as a special treat for myself and my husband found them and ate them all in one sitting. I found out that these are also really good for different kinds of soups that we have. I definitely can't keep things stocked fast enough!
Lexi M.
I go crazy over these crackers! I'm not a big sour cream and onions fan but these have me going! They are a great products and exceeded my expectations. They are very affordable and I would say everyone needs to try them!
Tiani M.
This is my favorite sour cream & onion flavored chips! It met and went beyond my expectations! Definitely a repeat a customer. It has that nice cracker-y crunch to it but it has that nice sour cream and onion flavor to it
Karen X.
These are amazing!! I found a package while practicing for a play and snuck a few since I was starving. I got obsessed and bought them all the time for a few months. My friends got obsessed too. They're just so yummy!!
Odie V.
I am definitely in love with these these are a perfect replacement for a bag of chips and it taste exactly like a chip but a little bit on the healthier side the taste is amazing you would never think that it would be but when you try it it is the best
Sydney O.
Oxford, MS
These crackers are sent directly from Jesus Christ himself. They are everything you could ever hope or dream for. They are light, but at the same time very crunchy and the flavor is out of this world. However, they are so good that they are usually sold out at all 4 of my local grocery stores.
Samantha Y.
Kingston, PA
I have been absolutely addicted to these for years. They have SO much flavor. They're buttery and crunchy and crisp. They are a snack I eat and eat until I suddenly realize the bag is empty ! Fantastic product.