Nabisco Ritz Sour Cream & Onion Toasted Chips 23 oz. Bag uploaded by Nia N.Nabisco Ritz Sour Cream & Onion Toasted Chips 23 oz. Bag uploaded by Amanda S.Nabisco Ritz Sour Cream & Onion Toasted Chips 23 oz. Bag uploaded by Landa H.

BY RITZ

Starting with wheat grown in the North American heartland, we toast our crispy-crunchy snacks to perfection. They're made with 40% less fat than the leading regular fried potato chips and with a whole lot of fun! see more...

• "I definitely recommend these!" in 1 review
Shomonique J.
Lake Butler , FL
This is my favorite snack ever to have. The sour cream flavor is so good, it has the right amount of flavor to the chip and I love that they are baked. I have absolutely nothing bad to say about this product except I wish more came in the bag hahaha. Whenever I go to the grocery store I literally buy every bag they have on the shelf because if I don't someone else will.
KaHillarie P.
I really like these when I make sandwiches at home! They're also good to throw in a ziploc bag on the go for a quick snack. I gave it four stars instead of five because of the packaging. All the bags I've ever had they aren't resealable so you definitely need a chip clip with it. It isn't that big of a deal but it would be convenient if it the bags were resealable.
Kelly A.
Miami/Tallahassee
Let me tell you, if you are craving some chips but don't want all of the grease and fat, go for these babies. They taste just like a potato chip, and they don't leave grease marks on your hands after you eat them. The only downside, is you won't dramatically reduce your calorie intake by switching from potato chips to these.
Grace C.
Columbia
I really love sour cream and onion flavor and this has a lot of flavor! They are available almost everywhere and honestly there isn't a whole lot else like it on the market. I definitely buy these when I have a salt craving (not sure they are any better for you than regular potato chips) but I love the flavor!
Tanasia K.
Kennesaw, GA
I enjoyed these chips, but I have to say they're overly salty — in my opinion. If they had less salt and flavoring on them, I think I would have enjoyed them more. Other than that, I think they're pretty good.
Jennica B.
Conway, AR
These are delightful! They're so crispy and light that you could easily eat the whole bag in one sitting (though I don't recommend it!). It is unlike any other chip I've ever tasted. The flavor is tangy without being overwhelming. Grab a bag next time you're at the store! You won't regret it.
Kaolee V.
San Francisco , CA
This may not be the healthiest snack but it tastes hands down amazing if you're into sour cream & onion flavor. The first time I had these I was a little mind blown because I never really cared for Ritz or thought they would come out with any flavored chips besides original.
Harmony K.
Hollywood , FL
These aren't my favorite crackers they are kinda starchy but they are really good after you've had a few and the flavor had a chance to build up but they are a healthy alternative to regular chips . I'd only recommend these if your someone on a healthy kick.
Holly N.
Holy crap I haven't been excited about a snack in awhile. They are definitely on the saltier side which I don't mind because I love savory/salty foods. Definitely sour cream and onion flavor for sure! The cracker is light with an explosion of flavor.
Kelsey G.
West Monroe, LA
The BEST chips on the market. These are so flavorful and delicious. I cannot help but purchase these every time I see them. They are addicting so watch out! Although not the healthiest choice, the flavor wins. I will buy these forever. I recommend for sure.