Nabisco Ritz Sour Cream & Onion Toasted Chips 23 oz. Bag uploaded by Nia N.Nabisco Ritz Sour Cream & Onion Toasted Chips 23 oz. Bag uploaded by Amanda S.Nabisco Ritz Sour Cream & Onion Toasted Chips 23 oz. Bag uploaded by Landa H.

BY RITZ

Starting with wheat grown in the North American heartland, we toast our crispy-crunchy snacks to perfection. They're made with 40% less fat than the leading regular fried potato chips and with a whole lot of fun! see more...

• "I definitely recommend these!" in 1 review
Danielle S.
Huntington WV
My husband loves these. They have a strong smell of onion. These are baked and are low in calories. He says they are delicious and we buy them all the time. These are not expensive and can get them at Walmart.
Rachel N.
North Bingham, Pa
When they first came out with these I was unsure. Finally decided to purchase them and so glad I did. They have a great flavor and I love the fact it's a cracker and not a chip. Has to be somewhat healthier
Megan L.
Crowley, TX
A bag of pure sinfully delicious crackers! These are so addicting, dip them in cream cheese and see if you can stop eating them. Very affordable and one of my favorite yummy snacks. Packed full of flavor.
kelsey t.
Tampa, FL
Ritz chips are THE BEST chip around. I actually like the original flavor best, but sour cream and onion are my second favorite. These are so salty and flavorful,  bag doesn't last long in our house.
Melanie L.
California, MD
These are so tasty!!!! I tried these and the kellogs cracker chips at the same time. These taste slightly saltier and definitely have more flavor than the special k ones. But Both are super delicious.
Tiffany W.
Delicious and addicting! They offer the crunch and saltiness but still capture some sweetness in these chips. I typically purchase at Kroger's where they are frequently on sale, and unfortunately also frequently sold out
Courtney E.
Heber Springs, AR
These are super yummy. I love this flavor & the texture of these. I have had trouble finding them at Walmart a few times (but it's probably because they're so yummy everyone buys them!)
Laura M.
Hot Springs
My husband loves these, they are his go to snack for work, he thinks they are delicious, they seem kinda pricey for the amount. Small bag could be more for price. I would recommend to others based on flavor
Morgan C.
Beware of these things are addictive the original or weird but the sour cream and onion are delicious I went through it like a four month. Where I had to have two to three bags on hand because I was just going through them and eating them every single night there so good even got my mom addicted to them so if you're going to buy a bag consider buying two if you have a big family because they will be eaten in one shot
Tiana T.
Ocala , FL
This is another snack that I've loved since I was a little girl, I think they came out when I was around seven or eight years old, and I have loved them ever since then, these are way underrated, these crispy delicious delightful insanely amazing crunchy crackers full of bursting flavor are always in my pantry !