Nabisco Ritz Sour Cream & Onion Toasted Chips 23 oz. Bag uploaded by Nia N.Nabisco Ritz Sour Cream & Onion Toasted Chips 23 oz. Bag uploaded by Amanda S.Nabisco Ritz Sour Cream & Onion Toasted Chips 23 oz. Bag uploaded by Landa H.

BY RITZ

Starting with wheat grown in the North American heartland, we toast our crispy-crunchy snacks to perfection. They're made with 40% less fat than the leading regular fried potato chips and with a whole lot of fun! see more...

• "I definitely recommend these!" in 1 review
Amanda S.
I have tried the original and the sour cream and onion in my opinion I like the original more.
Kaitlynn M.
Mesa, AZ
These chips are a great snack. They go great with a cheese spread or a garlic and herb spread.
Jane B.
My husband and I love these crackers so much I always buy two bags because they go quick!
Nicole B.
Clifton Hts, PA
Love these! I bring these with me to work quite often. Great snack and delicious!
Sammi Z.
These are so delicious and a quick snack to grab if you're on the go. I always loved Ritz so I wanted to try these Ritz chips and I fell in love with it. I usually just pour some into a bowl while I am studying or just grab the whole bag for a road trip! I am probably going to end up trying all the flavors.
Jennifer S.
I absolutely LOVE these crackers and so does my husband!! We are extremely picky so if we love them, I bet you would too!! I highly recommend at least trying them if you haven’t already because they are AMAZING! My stores sell out so quick so I buy multiple bags every time I find them in stock! Lol Also, try them with some squeeze cheese!! AMAZING
Rachael T.
Lakewood, WA
My only complaint about these cracker chips is that it's almost impossible not to eat the whole bag as soon as you open it. These are delicious! The texture is somewhere in between a cracker and a pita chip with that same flakiness that ritz original crackers provides. These go great with soups, chili, sandwiches, or just plain as a snack.
Jourdan P.
I like the flavor and don't feel too bad if I have a few of these but they're still chips. The flavor is intense and it's more like a thin cracker. I haven't looked at the full LOI but it's probably not too great. Sometimes you can splurge though.
Pan S.
This is a must for my cheese ball....I kno most ppl use regular cracker ....but this ritz sour cream & onion takes it to another level ....it is also great by itself....I can eat the whole bag in one setting.....but one of the bad things is that it has MSG and it s not that healthy since it contain several ingredients that spike ur blood sugar....but it is okay to snack on special occasion
Ariel T.
Sunrise, FL
I LOVEEEEEE these chips. I call them chips, though they are about as thick as crackers are. I have been buying these for years because they are a great snack to combine with sandwiches or subs. I love the flavor, but it does leave residue on your fingers. But totally worth the tiny mess!