Nabisco Ritz Sour Cream & Onion Toasted Chips 23 oz. Bag uploaded by Nia N.Nabisco Ritz Sour Cream & Onion Toasted Chips 23 oz. Bag uploaded by Amanda S.Nabisco Ritz Sour Cream & Onion Toasted Chips 23 oz. Bag uploaded by Landa H.

BY RITZ

Starting with wheat grown in the North American heartland, we toast our crispy-crunchy snacks to perfection. They're made with 40% less fat than the leading regular fried potato chips and with a whole lot of fun! see more...

• "I definitely recommend these!" in 1 review
Lisa H.
Inman, SC
Have completely been obsessed with these for about 2 months. So full of flavor and have 40% less fat than most chips. So salty and delicious. Better than the regular sour cream and onion chips. Love these.
Abby T.
These are really good. I can get addicted to these awesome flavored chips. When you put it in your mouth, it crunches and just makes your mouth water. It's super good. You can get these at Walmart. !!!!
Keyana C.
Fort Polk, LA
I just recently got my husband hooked on these, we love them. We are chip crazy. These are the best. They have great flavor. I love the crunch and I always almost finish the entire bag in one sitting.
Michelle R.
Jamaica Plain, MA
These are a hit in our house! A good middle ground between cracker and chip- super flavorful, and perfect for sharing. I can always count on Ritz. My only complaint- I wish there were more flavors!
hannah b.
Rch Cucamonga, CA
If they did a contest to win a lifetime supply of these chips you best believe I am going to jump over oceans to win. That is how addicting these chips are.
Alexis L.
Saint Petersburg, FL
I love these chips they are healthy and affordable they taste amazing I buy them all the time they taste better than what I had thought they would
Kerry H.
Austin, TX
These have the perfect crunch with a light sour cream and onion taste. They are a delicious snack. Highly recommended!
Maegan G.
Love how light & crispy they are with the perfect amount of flavor! I probably eat these more than I should! lol
Janel L.
Stillwater, MN
Super good! I can eat these all day every single day! So good & they are a very good snack! Love them!
Ciara C.
Virginia Bch, VA
Keep these at my desk at work to munch on. Really good flavor and keep me busy. Taste good as well.