Nabisco Ritz Sour Cream & Onion Toasted Chips 23 oz. Bag uploaded by Nia N.Nabisco Ritz Sour Cream & Onion Toasted Chips 23 oz. Bag uploaded by Amanda S.Nabisco Ritz Sour Cream & Onion Toasted Chips 23 oz. Bag uploaded by Landa H.

BY RITZ

Starting with wheat grown in the North American heartland, we toast our crispy-crunchy snacks to perfection. They're made with 40% less fat than the leading regular fried potato chips and with a whole lot of fun! see more...

• "I definitely recommend these!" in 1 review
Trisha P.
Doral, FL
Yes! Yes please! I love anything with onion and garlic so this snack is perfect for me! Although it can be salty and it's not exactly healthy .... but as long as you eat it in moderation then you're good! It's so good and the taste is amazing!
Annette A.
These are my new favorite snack on the go, they are packed with flavor and the fact that they are healthier than other alternatives makes it great for any time, even the kids love them!
Hannah A.
Love this!!! One of my favorite chips to munch whenever I want to eat snacks! Even my friends love it
Stacia V.
My life in a bag , if you haven't tried this get on it immediately you are missing out đź’•đź’•đź’•đź’•*Finger licking good*