Nabisco Ritz Sour Cream & Onion Toasted Chips 23 oz. Bag uploaded by Nia N.Nabisco Ritz Sour Cream & Onion Toasted Chips 23 oz. Bag uploaded by Amanda S.Nabisco Ritz Sour Cream & Onion Toasted Chips 23 oz. Bag uploaded by Landa H.

BY RITZ

Starting with wheat grown in the North American heartland, we toast our crispy-crunchy snacks to perfection. They're made with 40% less fat than the leading regular fried potato chips and with a whole lot of fun! see more...

• "I definitely recommend these!" in 1 review
Taylor A.
My favorite chips. They have the best taste and flavor. They are addictive and I highly recommend
Mayanna H.
Jacksonville , FL
Yummy snack kinda salty after a while but good with cream cheese! Usually I buy these on BOGO!
Desiree B.
Rome, NY
By far my favorite of all time. I can eat these all day everyday. The flavor is really bold.
Alexis T.
These are the best crackers ever they have so much flavor and jut melt in your mouth.
Rachel A.
Kansas City, MO
the best tasting chips i've ever had. they can be highly addicting so be careful! ;).
Haley H.
Dundee, FL
these are crazy addictive. like sit down, and eat the entire bag addictive.
Jacqueline B.
Feeding Hills, MA
I really wasn't expecting these to be as good as they are. They're really tasty! I love the sour cream and onion flavor. It's literally like a chip and a cracker had a baby. Yum!
Kassi N.
I love these! They have the yummy flavor of chips and the buttery-ness of crackers! Great little snack.
Rochelle B.
This is so flipping delicious! I can eat a whole bag in one sitting lol. Great to have as an appetizer with a nice dip for a party
Jael R.
Bronx , NY
Well since I'm the one who does all this food shopping I'm like the trend setter for snacks in my house and when I bought these I would buy 1 bag because it was for me but everyone else was like oh is not a lot of chips or whatever why would you buy this but ever since I bought it it's been 3 on the list every month