Nabisco Ritz Sour Cream & Onion Toasted Chips 23 oz. Bag uploaded by Nia N.Nabisco Ritz Sour Cream & Onion Toasted Chips 23 oz. Bag uploaded by Amanda S.Nabisco Ritz Sour Cream & Onion Toasted Chips 23 oz. Bag uploaded by Landa H.

BY RITZ

Starting with wheat grown in the North American heartland, we toast our crispy-crunchy snacks to perfection. They're made with 40% less fat than the leading regular fried potato chips and with a whole lot of fun! see more...

• "I definitely recommend these!" in 1 review
Kari R.
Marinette
Awesome snack food! Great flavor! So much healthier than regular chips and a much better flavor to them too.
Brenna S.
Ritz sour cream and onion toasted chips are really good. These toasted chips make for a really good snack.
Hailey L.
Dayton, TX
Tangy, creamy, crunchy. Everything a sour cream and onion crisp should be. Perfectly amazing in every way.
Ashley G.
These are always some of my favorite crackers! They have a sour cream and onion flavor and taste delicious!
Matthew S.
I absolutely love ritz chips. They have a great consitency nd they are better for you than potato chips.
Naja J.
San Diego, CA
These are probably the best tasting chips ever and they're healthy. Great for all ages veeeeery addictive
Miriam S.
This is the most addictive snack I have ever tasted! Glad that this is healthy (somewhat). I love it! ♥♥♥
jeanette h.
So good I love th taste the texture and the value of these crackers my favorite snack that I always buy
Taylar F.
Best stuff ever! I would so buy agai! Never disappointed taste amazing too! Gotta buy it's a must have!
Kimber M.
Joplin, MO
These are honestly my favorite chip/crackers I've ever tasted. I can't get over how amazing they are!!