Nabisco Ritz Sour Cream & Onion Toasted Chips 23 oz. Bag uploaded by Nia N.Nabisco Ritz Sour Cream & Onion Toasted Chips 23 oz. Bag uploaded by Amanda S.Nabisco Ritz Sour Cream & Onion Toasted Chips 23 oz. Bag uploaded by Landa H.

BY RITZ

Starting with wheat grown in the North American heartland, we toast our crispy-crunchy snacks to perfection. They're made with 40% less fat than the leading regular fried potato chips and with a whole lot of fun! see more...

• "I definitely recommend these!" in 1 review
Bianca G.
Little Rock , AR
These are so good and full of flavor. I'm not sure if it's a healthier than potato chips but I like to tell myself they are.
Lizzy B.
Love everything sir cream and onion. These are so good. The crunchy yet soft cracker is delicious. They are very affordable.
Ashley P.
I love these chips because they're not potato chips and I don't like potato they taste really good they have a nice flavor
reyna O.
Las Vegas
Great for a quick snack! Pair it off with a cup or small bowl of hummus or avocado spread and you’re good for the day!
sandra d.
Albertville
Thanks to 1 of my best friends for introducing me to this. It is now 1 of my favorites and I would love to have samples
Kaylee N.
Sylva, NC
This has a very nice sour cream and chives taste. It's cheap and has an amazing crunch with it. Highly recommended.
Tonda L.
Cabazon, CA
These are amazing! My 11 year son and I love these so much . He said he's going to get fat if I keep buying them .
Olivia T.
Kronenwetter, WI
Toasted chips are amazing! Definitely not healthy but sooo amazing. They are a guilty pleasure snack in our house!
Eyleen V.
Worcester, MA
My fiance loves these alot. Always ask me to grab some while I'm out grocery shopping and we dont have any more.
Kimberly S.
Very affordable very light wish they had a bigger bag don't know the ingredients don't care meets my expectations