Nabisco Ritz Sour Cream & Onion Toasted Chips 23 oz. Bag uploaded by Nia N.Nabisco Ritz Sour Cream & Onion Toasted Chips 23 oz. Bag uploaded by Amanda S.Nabisco Ritz Sour Cream & Onion Toasted Chips 23 oz. Bag uploaded by Landa H.

BY RITZ

Starting with wheat grown in the North American heartland, we toast our crispy-crunchy snacks to perfection. They're made with 40% less fat than the leading regular fried potato chips and with a whole lot of fun! see more...

• "I definitely recommend these!" in 1 review
Lindsey S.
My husband can sit and eat an entire bag in one sitting. The flavor is so bold and delicious. It's a little pricey but I love the product!
Berenice S.
Rusk, TX
All time favorite chips! It has the best of both worlds, it's a chip/cracker duo which I love. They have different flavors which is a plus.
michelle r.
lyons
These taste AMAZING, however they are very expensive. They are alot healthier than normal chips. I wish they sold them in a bigger bag
Hannah E.
These are my favorite chips to eat I can eat the while bag threw the day I just can't keep my hands out of them. So much great flavor
hanifah A.
Not only do these taste good, but they're also good for you. Ive used these cracker chips to replace regular salty chips in my diet
Alicia L.
Hephzibah, GA
I eat these any time of day from snacking at work to snacking at home watching movies. Thy taste great and you can't eat just one.
Tabitha D.
Olympia, WA
Omg. Ritz chips are amazing! Crispy, not crumbly. Great flavor!! The only down side to these is that they are hard to put down.
Susan K.
Wasilla, AK
These are amazing! I love eating these on their own without any sauce or dip. They're great for snacking and are very filling.
Samantha S.
Albany
I love these thin crackers. They are almost like potato chips but better for you. Sour cream and onion is my favorite flavor.
Christine L.
I absolutely love these though where I live they are kind of hard to find I can only get them at Dollar General of all places