Nabisco Ritz Sour Cream & Onion Toasted Chips 23 oz. Bag uploaded by Nia N.Nabisco Ritz Sour Cream & Onion Toasted Chips 23 oz. Bag uploaded by Amanda S.Nabisco Ritz Sour Cream & Onion Toasted Chips 23 oz. Bag uploaded by Landa H.

BY RITZ

Starting with wheat grown in the North American heartland, we toast our crispy-crunchy snacks to perfection. They're made with 40% less fat than the leading regular fried potato chips and with a whole lot of fun! see more...

• "I definitely recommend these!" in 1 review
Anjelica F.
Brooklyn, NY
I wish I could give these more stars. They are sooooooo good and have the most flavor of any chip I have ever tasted. Every single chip is even with how much flavoring it has. They are a little pricey so I try and buy in bulk at a bigger store. They're amazing and they don't leave you feeling fat and gross.
Angela D.
Brooklyn, NY
These are literally addicting. Having just one is nearly impossible. This makes such a great snack. I'm not sure if its healthy but at this point, the way it tastes makes me wants to say healthy who? Lol. If you like sour cream and onion flavor you should def buy this at your next grocery shopping!
Mia  H.
Plantation, FL
Need a little crunch in your snack and don't want to take on the guilt of regular potato chips try these NABISCO RITZ SOUR CREAM AND ONION TOASTED CHIPS! I love how these are baked and taste GREAT! I always pack a bag when going on a road trip and never miss an opportunity to snag them on BOGO!
Landa H.
Just purchased these yesterday and freaking love these baked chips. The flavor and texture is so delicious and will be on my list when I go back to the store. Made with wheat and 40% less fat than the leading regular fried potato chips. These are at the top of my favorite snack list!
Jennifer C.
My new favorite chips! They kinda remind me of a cracker but a lot better! You wouldn't think they are baked since they are so light but they are. In comparison to regular potato chips I find these to be more healthier. They aren't too salty and have really good flavor!
Denise S.
These are the bee's KNEES! Hands down absolutely wonderful! You could eat them alone, or with Cream cheese like I do! But whatever you do make sure you buy more than one bad because they will go fast. Lol. They are very tasty very, filling and just downright delicious!
Morgan Victoria C.
Albuquerque, NM
I LOVE these chips! I eat them with a little bit of cheese for a great snack! They have an awesome flavor and go great with almost any cheese. They also taste great alone! Always a big hit at parties! They're also the perfect size! I love eating these as a snack!
Tonia S.
Mentor On Lk, OH
Hands down the BEST crackers/chips! I cannot go grocery shopping without buying a bag or 2 of these. My boyfriend and I absolutely love them. Sometimes they are out of stock so we try to get them as often as we can. They do not last long in our household.
Natalie Y.
Santa Clara, CA
Just another snacks to satisfy my cravings. It taste like what you think it should taste like (sour cream). I personally wish the pieces were small so I can put them in my mouth at once instead of biting and getting crimps all over.
Isabelle M.
Brookings , SD
When I first tried these I was hooked. They have a perfect coat of sour cream and onion on every cookie. They are pretty affordable but if your like me, you'll go through a bag of these in a snap. A perfect snack.