BY RITZ

Starting with wheat grown in the North American heartland, we toast our crispy-crunchy snacks to perfection. They're made with 40% less fat than the leading regular fried potato chips and with a whole lot of fun!

Ingredients :

INGREDIENTS: UNBLEACHED ENRICHED FLOUR (WHEAT FLOUR, NIACIN, REDUCED IRON, THIAMINE MONONITRATE {VITAMIN B1}, RIBOFLAVIN {VITAMIN B2}, FOLIC ACID) , SOYBEAN AND/OR CANOLA OIL , CORNSTARCH , SUGAR , HIGH FRUCTOSE CORN SYRUP , POTATO STARCH , SALT , LEAVENING (CALCIUM PHOSPHATE AND/OR BAKING SODA) , SOUR CREAM POWDER (CULTURED CREAM, SKIM MILK) , ONION POWDER , DEXTROSE , MONOSODIUM GLUTAMATE (FLAVOR ENHANCER) , SKIM MILK , WHEY , SPICES , NATURAL FLAVOR , CITRIC ACID , CULTURED CREAM , MODIFIED CORNSTARCH , DISODIUM INOSINATE AND DISODIUM GUANYLATE (FLAVOR ENHANCERS) , MILKFAT , SOY LECITHIN .

Allergens :

Milk and its derivates, Soybeans and their derivates, Wheat and its derivates, Cereals containing gluten and their derivates.

• "I definitely recommend these!" in 1 review
Kristal H.
Purchased at: Walmart
These are my new favorite snack food! I've tried every flavor, and this is the best and most consistent taste. We love the sour cream and onion, and they're healthier than many other chips and salty snacks. Yum!
Camella B.
Rocky Mount, NC
OMG! I just got these and I have almost eaten the whole bag! Only 3g of sugar and 130 calories all together! Can we say Healthy according to my current situation! And it was currently on sale at Food Lion for $2.50! I love these already!
Diamond E.
Coulee City, WA
This chip? Amazing. I'd sell my soul if it meant keeping these around forever. Ritz did something good when they made these; they changed the game. Other chip companies need to step it up and get on their level. These aren't greasy tasting and they make me feel good about eating them. I see you, Ritz, I see you. šŸ˜˜
Tiffany C.
Philadelphia, PA
Ritz sour cream chips are so delicious. If I could give 10 stars I would. 40% less fat than leading regular fried chips. Very affordable and exceeds expectations. The sour cream flavor & oven baked light, crispy chips is the perfect combination.
Kathy N.
Gardena, CA
If I could give more stars on these chips I would. I donā€™t know what it is about these but they are absolutely delicious. I love that they are 40% less fat than regular chips and the flavor is absolutely delightful. They are really inexpensive. I wish that the stores in my town would carry this exact flavor because that is what I struggle with finding the most. Excellent chips, you wonā€™t regret trying them. Nabisco RITZ Sour Cream & Onion Toasted Chips
Jessica S.
Erie, PA
So good!! They are crisp and exploding with flavor! Thereā€™s 230 calories a bag and it will fill you up. I picked this up from a vending machine but Iā€™m sure you can find it at any grocery store
Sammi Z.
These are so delicious and a quick snack to grab if you're on the go. I always loved Ritz so I wanted to try these Ritz chips and I fell in love with it. I usually just pour some into a bowl while I am studying or just grab the whole bag for a road trip! I am probably going to end up trying all the flavors.
DaniellaMarie G.
The BESSSSST cracker snack!!!! I am seriously addicted to these! Once I open the bag there's Noo way I can just eat a few! They're that good!! Nabisco RITZ Sour Cream & Onion Toasted Chips you have stolen my heart! lol
Veronica V.
New Gretna, NJ
Purchased at: Walmart
These are so I irresistible I attacked them! I couldnā€™t resist myself from eating them and I canā€™t get enough of them! If I could give more than 5 stars I would! Theyā€™re one of my favorites! I think theyā€™re affordable and worth the price. Theyā€™re as good as the crisps! Thereā€™s the perfect amount of sour cream and onion on them!
Christian Y.
Purchased at: Walmart
This are just about my favorite chips ever! I love crackers, and I love sour cream and onion chips, so this food is the best of both worlds for me! They have a great, true sour cream and onion flavor without being too salty or too oniony. I could eat the whole bag in one sitting! Iā€™ve repurchased these several times.