Nabisco RITZ Sour Cream & Onion Toasted Chips uploaded by Nia N.Nabisco RITZ Sour Cream & Onion Toasted Chips uploaded by Amanda S.Nabisco RITZ Sour Cream & Onion Toasted Chips uploaded by Landa H.

BY RITZ

Starting with wheat grown in the North American heartland, we toast our crispy-crunchy snacks to perfection. They're made with 40% less fat than the leading regular fried potato chips and with a whole lot of fun!

Ingredients :

INGREDIENTS: UNBLEACHED ENRICHED FLOUR (WHEAT FLOUR, NIACIN, REDUCED IRON, THIAMINE MONONITRATE {VITAMIN B1}, RIBOFLAVIN {VITAMIN B2}, FOLIC ACID) , SOYBEAN AND/OR CANOLA OIL , CORNSTARCH , SUGAR , HIGH FRUCTOSE CORN SYRUP , POTATO STARCH , SALT , LEAVENING (CALCIUM PHOSPHATE AND/OR BAKING SODA) , SOUR CREAM POWDER (CULTURED CREAM, SKIM MILK) , ONION POWDER , DEXTROSE , MONOSODIUM GLUTAMATE (FLAVOR ENHANCER) , SKIM MILK , WHEY , SPICES , NATURAL FLAVOR , CITRIC ACID , CULTURED CREAM , MODIFIED CORNSTARCH , DISODIUM INOSINATE AND DISODIUM GUANYLATE (FLAVOR ENHANCERS) , MILKFAT , SOY LECITHIN .

Allergens :

Milk and its derivates, Soybeans and their derivates, Wheat and its derivates, Cereals containing gluten and their derivates.

• "I definitely recommend these!" in 1 review
Jennifer S.
I absolutely LOVE these crackers and so does my husband!! We are extremely picky so if we love them, I bet you would too!! I highly recommend at least trying them if you haven’t already because they are AMAZING! My stores sell out so quick so I buy multiple bags every time I find them in stock! Lol Also, try them with some squeeze cheese!! AMAZING
Pan S.
This is a must for my cheese ball....I kno most ppl use regular cracker ....but this ritz sour cream & onion takes it to another level ....it is also great by itself....I can eat the whole bag in one setting.....but one of the bad things is that it has MSG and it s not that healthy since it contain several ingredients that spike ur blood sugar....but it is okay to snack on special occasion
Sammi Z.
These are so delicious and a quick snack to grab if you're on the go. I always loved Ritz so I wanted to try these Ritz chips and I fell in love with it. I usually just pour some into a bowl while I am studying or just grab the whole bag for a road trip! I am probably going to end up trying all the flavors.
Ariel T.
Sunrise, FL
I LOVEEEEEE these chips. I call them chips, though they are about as thick as crackers are. I have been buying these for years because they are a great snack to combine with sandwiches or subs. I love the flavor, but it does leave residue on your fingers. But totally worth the tiny mess!
kelsey t.
Tampa, FL
Ritz chips are THE BEST chip around. I actually like the original flavor best, but sour cream and onion are my second favorite. These are so salty and flavorful,  bag doesn't last long in our house.
Landa H.
Just purchased these yesterday and freaking love these baked chips. The flavor and texture is so delicious and will be on my list when I go back to the store. Made with wheat and 40% less fat than the leading regular fried potato chips. These are at the top of my favorite snack list!
Tiana T.
Ocala, FL
This is another snack that I've loved since I was a little girl, I think they came out when I was around seven or eight years old, and I have loved them ever since then, these are way underrated, these crispy delicious delightful insanely amazing crunchy crackers full of bursting flavor are always in my pantry !
Shomonique J.
Lake Butler , FL
This is my favorite snack ever to have. The sour cream flavor is so good, it has the right amount of flavor to the chip and I love that they are baked. I have absolutely nothing bad to say about this product except I wish more came in the bag hahaha. Whenever I go to the grocery store I literally buy every bag they have on the shelf because if I don't someone else will.
Rachael T.
Auburn, AL
My only complaint about these cracker chips is that it's almost impossible not to eat the whole bag as soon as you open it. These are delicious! The texture is somewhere in between a cracker and a pita chip with that same flakiness that ritz original crackers provides. These go great with soups, chili, sandwiches, or just plain as a snack.
Jourdan P.
I like the flavor and don't feel too bad if I have a few of these but they're still chips. The flavor is intense and it's more like a thin cracker. I haven't looked at the full LOI but it's probably not too great. Sometimes you can splurge though.