BY NABISCO

trish s.
Green lane, PA
My go to when I'm craving something salty! These are delicious and cure your craving! Perfect for a quick snack or to pack with your lunch. I typically find them at my local grocery store. The only reason I'm rating it four stars is that I wish the bag was bigger and had more of them in it!
kristina d.
Glendale, CA
I love their other flavors. My store didn’t have any other flavors left so I decided to buy this and try it. I took one bite and i spit it right out. Too much vinegar. It smells really bad also.