Add a Photo

By RITZ
#25 in Crackers

Nabisco Roasted Vegetable Ritz Crackers.
Made with real vegetables.

Photos (5)
Kelsey P.
Kelsey P.

OH MY GOSH!
THESE with KNORR SPINACH DIP!!! Literally my own personal heaven on Earth!
You guys it's just something magical for me. My mom buys them all the time! It's even good dipped into Progresso Vegetable Soup with Noodles and Campbell's Chunky: Grilled Chicken &Sausage Gumbo! I sometimes can't even stop myself from eating the whole rolls (It's a guilty pleasure of mine). I try to get my friends and family to try them at any given chance I get.
Sofia L.
Sofia L.
Reedley, CA

The perfect cracker for cream cheese!

I purchased this product on a hunch. I've always enjoyed their products and when I saw they had made a vegetable cracker I was curious to try. it was the perfect blend of vegetable flavor. still the same crispy cracker with buttery flavor. my nephews are hooked on these and I'm glad it's a better alternative to other crackers that aren't as healthy that are currently on the market.
Esther Y.
Esther Y.
West Covina, CA

I grew up eating Ritz. My parents ate Ritz. My grandparents ate Ritz. They're buttery and delicious. I could easily put away an entire tube/roll while watching the telly. I open my mouth, stick my tongue out like I'm receiving a communion wafer and place an entire cracker into my mouth. I close my mouth and allow all my saliva to absorb into the cracker, all the while savoring the buttery goodness. Rinse and repeat.
Alison C.
Alison C.

Crackers and cheese are one of my all time snacks so I try to have crackers in cupboards at all times. I love the flavor of the Roasted Vegetable Crackers. I feel that they aren't too overpowering and are great with cheese and dips. I typically pay between $2-$2.50 with Ritz products which I feel is very affordable to what you get. I have tried generic crackers (equivalent to Ritz) and am not a fan.
Cassie R.
Cassie R.
Lubbock, TX

These are so great to serve at any sort of event! We always use them and set cheese out with them. They are so quick and easy and always a crowd favorite. They are similar to the Triscuit/Wheat thin type of product. I would definitely recommend these. Heck, you don't even have to have an event going on to have these! They are the perfect snack to pack in lunches, or to just sit and binge eat ;)
Jezelle V.
Jezelle V.
Homosassa, FL

THESE ARE ADDICTING!!! It's almost a little bit ridiculous how delicious these crackers are. You literally cannot just eat one of these babies. The flavor is impactful and the way these crackers just melt in your mouth is amazing. They're perfect on their own or with cheese or dipped in your favorite dip. I would always recommend these. I believe you can find them in either target or walmart.
Miranda W.
Miranda W.
Jacksonville, FL

I absolutely love these crackers! They are the absolute best for a cheese and cracker snack, you can't just have one. My husband and I bought these as a snack and would end up eating an entire sleeve and a block of cheese without realizing it. They are very delicious crackers and are fairly priced. Stop reading this, and go buy them... If you're not trying to watch your figure :p
Sally J.
Sally J.
Rushville, IL

These crackers get a two thumbs up and a snap, crack, and whip from me baby! I absolutely love these and will not use anything else in my homemade chili now. These are also great in any soup or especially with chive or veg cream cheese and a cold cut. Also good with squeeze cheese and salami! Best snack ever! Even as is without any dressing up! Love it!
Lydia M.
Lydia M.

These Roasted Vegetable Ritz are so savory and prefect for using with dips or to put little hours de voures on. They can be a bit overpowering in flavor by themselves, so that is why I always eat something with them. Cheese, dips, are perfect to serve on them and they are also perfect for crushing up and using as a crumb topping for mac and cheese.
I love Ritz crackers and so decided to give these Roasted Vegetable flavor a try. Purchased them at Walmart for the same price as the regular crackers ($2.50). I expected them to taste a little different, but they were also significantly dryer and packier than the regular Ritz. I also didn't prefer the flavor (tasted kind of like squash).
Jeanine M.
Jeanine M.
Riverview, FL

I have always been a BIG fan of Ritz crackers and these don't disappoint. They are definitely a nice change from the traditional flavor and as always fresh!!!
Janell G.
Janell G.
San Antonio, TX

I agree!
Hunter C.
Hunter C.
Cottondale, AL

Has anyone used these in a recipe? If so what is the recipe like?

Join Now