BY RITZ #62 in Crackers

Nabisco Roasted Vegetable Ritz Crackers.
Made with real vegetables.

• I agree!3 Answers
  • Has anyone used these in a recipe? If so what is the recipe like?2 Answers
  • I have always been a BIG fan of Ritz crackers and these ...6 Answers
Buy on Walmart
Nicci P.
Columbia
Best ritz crackers out there! Worth the price too. I’ll eat a whole pack if I don’t stop myself. I love everything about these cracker by far my fav, I love the buttery take they have with just the right amount of veggie flavor. By far my favorite
Belinda F.
Derby, KS
While these have a nice flavor on them and taste fine alone, I really like to put some cream cheese on them. Nice to come home after work or school so that I can make a quick snack and feel like I’m eating something fancy!
Alyssa C.
I accidentally bought these one time and Found that they are actually extremely Good!! The veggie flavor is super good and The tiny of salt Makes them the perfect snack! I would Buy these over Original Ritz anytime!
Monica N.
Parma
Foodie Expert
I like original Ritz but the garden vegetable is really good with sour cream or cream cheese dips. Also you can use Original plain Ritz and mint chocolate chip morsels to make Copycat Girl Scout Thin Mint Cookies.
Kimberly R.
Demossville
Love the veggie taste of these Ritz crackers. Taste great just plain by themselves, with spreadable cheese, in recipes, with soup. I love them crunches up in soup. Would recommend to everyone.
Ree G.
Foodie Expert
I was having friends over. Cut some cheese squares and place some grapes. Perfect party snack since they have the vegetable tast its good with something else. Their okay when eaten alone.
Kassidy K.
Lebanon
Foodie Expert
These crackers are good with cheese or by themselves. They are great for a snack and also good in dips. I would recommend them if you want to spice up your cheese and cracker platter.
Breana M.
Sn Bernrdno, CA
So delicious. A classic tried and true favorite of everyone. Perfect to pack in a lunch or for the never ending charcuterie plates that are always made in my house for entertaining.
Kim W.
Diana, TX
My favorite cracker and now they make it to taste like roasted veggies woohoo!! These are great with cheese or in soups or just to munch on by themselves!! What more could you ask for from a cracker
Maureen T.
Naperville, Illinois
I love these crackers!! They taste great on their own or paired with sliced cheese, hummus, or other dips. I always buy these every time I go to the store.
Jeanine M.
Riverview, FL
Foodie Expert
I have always been a BIG fan of Ritz crackers and these don't disappoint. They are definitely a nice change from the traditional flavor and as always fresh!!!
Janell G.
San Antonio , TX
I agree!
Hunter C.
Cottondale, AL
Foodie Expert
Has anyone used these in a recipe? If so what is the recipe like?