Nabisco RITZ Reduced Fat Crackers uploaded by Sara G.Nabisco RITZ Reduced Fat Crackers uploaded by Palouma D.

BY RITZ #26 in Crackers

Nabisco Ritz Reduced Fat Crackers.
50% less fat than original Ritz!
See nutrition information for sodium content.

Buy on Walmart
Kristalyn C.
Florissant
These are the perefect pairing when it comes to holiday and party dips. The amount that comes in the box is outstanding plus you can’t beat their price. inalways pick up a box at Walmart when I’m needing a side to my special dip for that party. Lastly I would recommend them to the hosts of any party or holiday out there.
Jennifer Q.
All Nabisco crackers are great. They all seem to have a buttery taste and the salt is never over powering. These go great with tuna salad, and other little finger foods or just by themselves . This one is also a little healthier because it is reduced in fat but the flavor isn’t taken away by that
Karina C.
chicago
Angie W.
State college
I love club crackers, I really do, but if I was going for a close second it would be these! The reduced fat makes me feel better about eating the whole box (which usually happens). If you’re a salty snack kinda person, these are for you!
Thelma A.
El Mirage , AZ
One of the best crackers I love ritz the taste is good it just makes me thirsty a lot which is good because I normally don’t drink a lot of water and also helps with nausea feeling. Nabisco RITZ Crackers Original
Lauren G.
Phoenix, AZ
I actually like the reduced fat kind better than the original kind which is incredibly odd since I never like the healthier version of anything! Good price point! I would definitely recommend this as a healthier option for crackers.
Gabriela C.
leesburg VA 252 Elia CT SE
Tristana S.
Arnold , MD
They taste really good by themselves. They have a sort of butter taste to them. You can buy them from almost any store. They’re perfect to make make-shift lunchables for your kids to take to school. I would definitely recommend these crackers to others.
Stephanie S.
Woodbridge
These crackers are a quick and delicious light and crispy snack at anytime of the day!! My favorite time personally is a midnight snack topped with a little shredded sharp cheddar and a few bacon bits crumbled on top!
Katie R.
Summerfield, NC
I have pretty much tried every single flavor this brand has to offer and none of them have ever disappointed!! They are always on sale. They are buttery and crispy and can be used multiple ways!! Always fresh!
Mystaliyah J.
Poughkeepsie, NY
Do you like ritz crackers? Do you think they are tasty? What do you use for your ritz crackers?
Greta w.
Louisville, KY
I would like to know if these taste good with cream cheese or any kind of dip?
Christine B.
Hannon, ON
Because these are lower in fat do they still have that buttery #Ritz flavor ?
Ashley L.
Monroe, WI
Has anyone had this? if so would you recommend it?
Mike S.
Freehold, NJ
Do the reduced fat taste the same as the regular? Any other flavors you would recommend?