Nabisco RITZ Reduced Fat Crackers uploaded by Sara G.Nabisco RITZ Reduced Fat Crackers uploaded by Palouma D.

BY RITZ #21 in Crackers

Nabisco Ritz Reduced Fat Crackers.
50% less fat than original Ritz!
See nutrition information for sodium content.

Buy on kmart
ruby s.
Rico sabor a queso , son de las pocas galletas con sabor a queso que saben ricas en verdad , no son empalagosas , ni deja sabor feo en la boca , tienen una buena consistencia, y a los ninos les encantan , prácticas como para ir al parque y el empaque super practico , además que tienen bases galletas cada paquete y así de puede compartir un poco más
Jennifer Q.
All Nabisco crackers are great. They all seem to have a buttery taste and the salt is never over powering. These go great with tuna salad, and other little finger foods or just by themselves . This one is also a little healthier because it is reduced in fat but the flavor isn’t taken away by that
Shayna B.
Ritz crackers are buttery and crispy deliciousness . I could eat these with hummus, or with cheese and salami all day. I can eat them alone to be honest . The only con is that they aren't healthy in large quantity and they're so addictive . Dangerous. I also feel strange reviewing a cracker brand that everyone eats.
Angela W.
State college , PA
I love club crackers, I really do, but if I was going for a close second it would be these! The reduced fat makes me feel better about eating the whole box (which usually happens). If you’re a salty snack kinda person, these are for you!
Lauren G.
Phoenix, AZ
I actually like the reduced fat kind better than the original kind which is incredibly odd since I never like the healthier version of anything! Good price point! I would definitely recommend this as a healthier option for crackers.
Thelma A.
El Mirage , AZ
One of the best crackers I love ritz the taste is good it just makes me thirsty a lot which is good because I normally don’t drink a lot of water and also helps with nausea feeling. RITZ Crackers Original
Gabriela C.
leesburg VA 252 Elia CT SE
April C.
Baxley
I love a good Ritz cracker!! I tad sweet, a tad salty and a tad buttery!! I would prefer Ritz crackers over a potato chip any day of the week!! Add some cheese spread, a fruit or just plain and they are hard to beat!!
Stephanie S.
Woodbridge
These crackers are a quick and delicious light and crispy snack at anytime of the day!! My favorite time personally is a midnight snack topped with a little shredded sharp cheddar and a few bacon bits crumbled on top!
Linda P.
These have less fat than the originals but they have all of the flavor. I love to eat these with colby and monterey jack cheese. They are solicits enough to eat alone. Perfect for a snack on the go and even great with soup.
Mystaliyah J.
Poughkeepsie, NY
Do you like ritz crackers? Do you think they are tasty? What do you use for your ritz crackers?
Greta w.
Louisville, KY
I would like to know if these taste good with cream cheese or any kind of dip?
Christine B.
Hannon, ON
Because these are lower in fat do they still have that buttery #Ritz flavor ?
Ashley L.
Monroe, WI
Has anyone had this? if so would you recommend it?
Mike S.
Freehold, NJ
Do the reduced fat taste the same as the regular? Any other flavors you would recommend?