Nabisco® Ritz Reduced Fat Crackers uploaded by Sara G.Nabisco® Ritz Reduced Fat Crackers uploaded by Palouma D.

BY RITZ #51 in Crackers

Nabisco Ritz Reduced Fat Crackers.
50% less fat than original Ritz!
See nutrition information for sodium content.

Buy on Jet.com
Thelma A.
El Mirage , AZ
One of the best crackers I love ritz the taste is good it just makes me thirsty a lot which is good because I normally don’t drink a lot of water and also helps with nausea feeling. Nabisco® Ritz Original Crackers
Mi'Keyla M.
These crackers are great quick snacks. They can too salty at times though. Once you eat one you can't stop. They actually taste like the original crackers. I think these are the most popular crackers when I comes to quick eating. I would recommend to drink something white eating these.
Eina D.
Rosemead, CA
These crackers are my guilty pleasure. I always purchase and try to like the healthier alternatives, but no one beats the taste of Ritz. Spread anything on them -- peanut butter, cookie butter, almond butter, cheese -- and they taste great.
Victoria O.
Beech grove, IN
Foodie Expert
Ritz crackers are so addictive - each round is a buttery salty crunchy treat that wants to be followed by another - these crackers are in most grocery stores and are very affordable - I will continue to buys these and recommend to others
Josey K.
Parkland, FL
Foodie Expert
My family loves nabisco RITZ crackers
We serve it with cream cheese and jam or honey
Or with cheese and fruits
We just started trying out all the new flavors like whole wheat, and hint of salt, and fudge covered
And we like them all
Sabrina C.
Marana , AZ
Foodie Expert
These crackers are great with just about anything. I always have Ritz with peanut butter, turkey and even hummus. The pricing is reasonable for packaging size. There’s enough to go around and they are always my go-to crackers.
Davia T.
Orlando, FL
Foodie Expert
The only problem with ritz crackers is that you eat the whole tube and it’s a billion calories. I have no self control and it would be nice if the tubes were resealable or came in smaller packs so I didn’t eat them all.
Hannah O.
Owasso, OK
Foodie Expert
My husband and I love these. I swear he could eat an entire box of these in a week. We typically keep these stocked up at our house. They're good by themselves or with cheese on them. They're also reasonably priced!
Jessica B.
Arlington, TX
These are great as treat with summer sausage and salami and cheese but also as chicken breading! It almost makes chicken seemed fried! Highly recommend and I would buy this again when I can! Always a go to for me
Megha P.
Love these crackers! They’re soo good! Not only for human consumption- but they make amazing treats for my pets as well! They eat these up quicker then their pet treats. Love these biscuits with tea as well!
Greta w.
Louisville, KY
Foodie Expert
I would like to know if these taste good with cream cheese or any kind of dip?
Mystaliyah J.
Poughkeepsie, NY
Do you like ritz crackers? Do you think they are tasty? What do you use for your ritz crackers?
Christine B.
Hannon, ON
Foodie Expert
Because these are lower in fat do they still have that buttery #Ritz flavor ?
Ashley L.
Monroe, WI
Has anyone had this? if so would you recommend it?
Mike S.
Monroe, NJ
Foodie Expert
Do the reduced fat taste the same as the regular? Any other flavors you would recommend?