Add a Photo

By RITZ
#37 in Crackers

Nabisco Ritz Reduced Fat Crackers.
50% less fat than original Ritz!
See nutrition information for sodium content.

Photos (2)
Elizabeth C.
Elizabeth C.
Mission, KS

Ritz crackers are delicious! True to the name, it tastes fancy but for a reasonable price. I love that the cracker is flaky and melts in my mouth. The original seems like it's full of butter so I'm glad there is a healthier alternative without compromising the taste. I don't notice the difference between the two. I love adding peanut butter to the crackers for mini cracker sandwiches. The only downside is that you can't eat too many crackers without the calories building up. 5 crackers has 70 calories, which doesn't seem like a lot of crackers for that many calories.
Nelli P.
Nelli P.
Lodi, CA

I always aim for this at the store and always have to add them in my lunch bag for work. They are fat free and the best thing is that you could add anything on top. they have never disappointed me at all. I love to add ham and avocado. in the pack of the box it tells you different things you could add to it. specially if you are having a party you could put these in a platter and add anything on them and they will work fine.
Jennifer T.
Jennifer T.

Only difference I notice with these reduced fat crackers is that they are less greasy. Otherwise they have the same great buttery taste. I either slather these up with peanut butter or break them up into my soup. Also great for crumbling and topping on fish or as an ingredient for baked stuffed shrimp. Usually come in sleeves, four to a box. This minimizes staleness as you only open as many sleeves as you need.
Tomie H.
Tomie H.

I buy the reduced fat Ritz crackers for obvious reasons, they're lower in fat & calories. The taste is definitely different. Less rich & buttery, but still very good. The one thing that is bothersome is they are not as sturdy as the regular Ritz. They break quite easily if you are running them through a dip. I eat mine with applesauce, so it isn't a problem & I continue to repurchase.
Etnia V.
Etnia V.
Grand Prairie, TX

I LOVE THESE SO MUCH. They are great with anything!! My sister and my daughter like to make little cracker sandwiches out of them with peanut butter and grape jelly. I love them with Mexican chicken salad as well as tuna salad. Or even by themselves is great. Taste a million times better than any saltines you get at the store. Their unique buttery flavor really sets them apart.
Rachel S.
Rachel S.
Taft, CA

I've eaten these crackers for most of my life. They are just the perfect snack for many reasons. They are moist, buttery and are great tasting. Whether you're experiencing a tummy ache and need a little nausea fix without utilizing medicine to that perfect driving snack these crackers are exactly what your busy life calls for. So go ahead and dip them into anything you see fit.
Marcie M.
Marcie M.

I love crackers and just eating crackers as a snack or if my stomach is upset. I had my gallbladder removed a few years ago and need to keep my fat intake down. If I don't my side where my gallbladder was starts hurting really bad. So when I saw Ritz had Reduced Fat, I was a Happy Girl !! They taste just as good as the original ones and are better for everyone!! Not just me! 😊
Heather S.
Heather S.
Trenton, NJ

I'm not a big snacker, but I like to keep crackers around to curve my hunger in between meals. My mother also taught me to have crackers on hand for times when I might have an upset stomach. Ritz has always been my favorite cracker. The reduced fat are absolutely delicious as well. I can guiltlessly eat a few extra! Great price! Probably the best cracker out there!
Jessica S.
Jessica S.
Pueblo, CO

I enjoy these crackers with cream cheese and canned cheese as well. What ever you might like as a spread for them I'm sure would taste great.I'm not one for different flavored crackers but these are always gonna be my favorite. I buy them at least once a month. If you have never tried them I might think your crazy. Hurry up and go try them what are you waiting for?
Christina D.
Christina D.
Wichita, KS

These are my favorite snack because they go with just abouy anything. I can use a dip on them, chicken salad, or even nutella (which is my favorite way to eat them). I usually have a stash of these in my cabinet at all times. You van crush them and use them on chicken in replace of breadcrumbs. They are so easy to just grab and go as a snack.
Mystaliyah J.
Mystaliyah J.
Poughkeepsie, NY

Do you like ritz crackers? Do you think they are tasty? What do you use for your ritz crackers?
Greta w.
Greta w.
Louisville, KY

I would like to know if these taste good with cream cheese or any kind of dip?
Christine B.
Christine B.
Hannon, Ontario

Because these are lower in fat do they still have that buttery #Ritz flavor ?
Ashley L.
Ashley L.
Monroe, WI

Has anyone had this? if so would you recommend it?
Mike S.
Mike S.
Monroe Twp, NJ

Do the reduced fat taste the same as the regular? Any other flavors you would recommend?

Join Now