BY RITZ #1 in Crackers

Ritz. Open for fun.

Sunie F.
Ritz crackers are perfect for so many different snacks! You can make up a yummy recipe for chicken salad to throw on top or just go with the classic peanut butter and syrup! My personal favorite is the good ol cheese in a can! Cheddar cheese to be exact. 😍 so whether your looking for a snack that's quick and easy or something yummy that might take a little more preparing, pick ya up a box of ritz! 😉
Danielle B.
Rochester Hls, MI
Ritz is surely my favorite cracker to eat. They are buttery and taste great! I can eat them plain, with spreads, or even soup and chili! I do usually buy the smaller packages. I love the convenient fresh stacks packages because i can take them to work. Its also good in case you dont normally go through a whole sleeve and dont want the rest to go stale a smaller pack is the way to go!
Lori L.
Ritz crackers aren't my favorite cracker. But what I like is that they go on sale more often than others, so I buy them. They aren't as rich, but they do pair nicely with cheese. I would recommend them to others just for the fact that everyone's tastes are different and someone may like the less richness of this cracker over competing brands. Nabisco RITZ Crackers
katie s.
i don’t really prefer this type of cracker, it is too flaky and make a mess when you eat them. i guess they’re healthy but they are annoying to eat if you hate crumbs. maybe make the cracker not so crumbly , they literally crush into small pieces any time you dip them or take a bite. Nabisco® Ritz Original Crackers
Croix M.
National City
A box of this can take part of impromptu parties a blast. A canapé party with Ritz crackers is a sure box office. You have less cost, less trash and sumptuous finger food to offer your guest. You can have a Savoury, a creamy, sugary, or fruity type. Nabisco® Ritz Original Crackers
Lisa R.
Wilmington, DE
These are my favorite life long cracker. I always go to these when I'm having a cheese tray, chicken dip, or a lot of other things. Even if I decide to buy a flavor cracker when I have a party, I still pick these up also. I love buttery, crunchy taste. N the salt is the right amount on every cracker. I don't know how they do it, but they do.
Carissa S.
I don't think there is any competition for the original Ritz crackers. They make a good snack by themselves, but are even better when you put other ingredients with them. My favorite is the classic summer sausage with crackers. Ritz crackers also make an AMAZING breading for chicken. Crush up a sleeve of cracker, toss in some seasonings, coat chicken in an egg wash, coat evenly in the cracker and seasoning mix, put them in a pan, and put some slices of butter on top. AMAZING. Best chicken I've ever made. I believe it's called famous butter chicken. Definitely worth trying.
Maria L.
Brooklyn, NY
These are the OG best crackers in the entire world. Now that I’m not 10 they do get a bit buttery after 100000 of them (which I easily eat in one sitting) but I am still in love with them. One thing worth mentioning is that they’re not the healthiest. Still 100% recommend!!!!
Jessica G.
W Jefferson, NC
Great cracker that goes with about anything. Cheese, meats, dips, chocolate. The list can go forever. Nice flaky crust. I make peanut butter crackers then cover them in chocolate!! So yummy!!
I would definitely recommend these crackers to anyone.
Sierra J.
Alamogordo
These are a party must have for me. They aren't too hard to bite into and the thick cracker with salt and some summer sausage is my favorite. These are also perfect for a tuna dip lunch!
deborah w.
hampton, SC
What do you top your Ritz with?
Monica R.
What would be a good topping?
Gabriela V.
Do you prefer Ritz crackers or Saltine crackers?
Jessica H.
Bassett, VA
What do u like to put on ritz crackers?
Izabelle D.
Orlando, FL
What do you put on these crackers?