BY RITZ #6 in Cookies

Buy on Jet.com
Ashley C.
Ashley C.
Poughkeepsie, NY
These things are so addicting. They have a wonderful buttery flavor and the salt on top is perfect. Each one is a little crumbly if you bit into it, but can easily be fit into one bite if needed. You can pretty much put any flavor profile with this cracker. Salty, savory, sweet - anything you can come up with will more than likely pair well with this. And for dips its usually strong enough to not break off, but with heavier dips its hard to say.
Erin A.
Erin A.
I love Ritz. I use them for making my own "Lunch- able" type picnic lunches, grown up style. Pack your own cheese, ( I prefer gouda or havarti) and a delicious deli meat. Tear into bite size pieces and voila! You've got your own little bite of heaven on a cracker. And it's way better for you than something you'd buy pre-packaged. I like to get the Reduced-Fat Ritz, so it's even healthier. :D Yay Ritz!
Carrie P.
Carrie P.
Ok so these are an addiction. Growing up in a Latin home these were a serious staple. I love these crackers but every time I say I'm only going to eat a few I eat a whole row so I try to stay away from them. They go great with cheese and can help as emergency finger foods for guests with some ham and cheese or peanut butter or you can just put them out with different spreads
Allyse B.
Allyse B.
Ft Walton Bch, FL
This is *the* cracker. When I want crackers I'm talking about Ritz. Soup? Chili? Snack? Spread? Allof them are great with Ritz. They aren't too filling, they don't leave a weird film in my mouth (looking at you Chickin in a Biskit....)
Great with everything from sweet to savory. Cream cheese and jam is one of my absolute favorites. Great as breading for chicken as well!
Shantel L.
Shantel L.
Roselle, NJ
So years ago I had stopped eating them because it was too salty, now it's perfect, just the original. I've had it with cheese, but I like it by itself, it has come in handy since this semester started. When I have no time to grab lunch I just grab a pack of these and go to class, so it's great for me.
I* get mines at Costco with the box of 18 packs in there.
Chante P.
Chante P.
Aspers, PA
These are my favorite crackers out of any of the brands of crackers! I like to use these crackers to dip in to soups,even more so than just plain saltine crackers.Ritz crackers are salty enough and they don't get soggy when you dip them in to soup.I really like the half cracker and half pretzel ritz crackers,but they don't sell them where I'm at anymore.
Brittney C.
Brittney C.
Lombard, IL
The classic cracker. These days it seems I can't go anywhere without toting around a baggie of Ritz crackers - my daughter loves them! They are soft with the right amount of crunch, buttery, and a little salty. They are great to eat plain or with toppings like cheese. They are perfect for throwing into your #beachbag for a quick snack!
Melissa M.
Melissa M.
Union, NJ
Y'all don't even understand how much I love these crackers. I had to break away my addiction to these things. I would open a pack and eat an entire sleeve, just shoveling them in my mouth they're so crispy, buttery, salty, and perfect. They're great alone, or with some cheese or deli meats, just irresistible. Now I want some... 😝
Laura P.
Laura P.
Parker, CO
Ritz are a classic! I prefer to dip mine in peanut butter. But try making a tuna relish for the top of them to get a little fancier.

Cheese and deli meat is also a great topping! I love the buttery/saltiness flavor to the cracker. I also love the hint of a toasted cracker you get! The perfect bite size snack or mid day meal!
Marielle M.
Marielle M.
Gainesville, FL
Who doesn't love a classic Ritz cracker? These are perfect with dips, cheese, soups, and so much more. My personal favorite is as a topping for mac and cheese. I crumble the crackers and spread them over the mac N cheese with shredded cheddar. Then I bake it in the oven for 10-15 minutes. Makes my mac N cheese delectable!!!
deborah w.
deborah w.
Hampton, SC
What do you top your Ritz with?
Monica R.
Monica R.
What would be a good topping?
Gabriela V.
Gabriela V.
Do you prefer Ritz crackers or Saltine crackers?
Jessica H.
Jessica H.
Bassett, VA
What do u like to put on ritz crackers?
Izabelle D.
Izabelle D.
Orlando, Florida
What do you put on these crackers?