BY RITZ

• Are these too salty? I am concerned with the combination ...1 Answers
  • Are these too salty? with the combination of cracker and ...1 Answers
leslie h.
Berea, KY
You can eat these by themselves or add them to your favorite dip dish. Ritz are an all around favorite American snack in my book.
Katherine H.
Love these and I'm not a huge pretzel fan. These are delicious but very salty so keep that in mind! Not very healthy. But good.
i really love the flavor the taste and the color i really like and i usually buy in the market its so good and have a low price
Evelyn C.
Delicious, savory and easy to take on the go. It keeps my appetite at tide, but the flavor is so good I always reach for me!
Virginia M.
Orlando, FL
Desde pequeña soy fan de estas galletitas son deliciosas se las recomiendo mucho su saber es unico,no son las mas crocantes
Julissa R.
corpus christi, texas
I really enjoy this product ! Very cheap & very good for you ! You should really try ! It meet my expectations! I love it !
dreya j.
love hot things overall . I just fell in love with these. yes I recommend to others . so go and buy if you like spicy food.
Sadiqa T.
I don't know how I feel about the flavor. I think the cookie part is good but the flavor unexpectedly kind of just hits you
Lynn K.
For a carb snack, these are delicious! They have a lovely bite to them but still satisfy the craving for salty and crunchy.
Karen O.
Enjoy eating them.
Specialy with some cheese or like in lunchables.
You get me ?.
They are simply delicious to snack on.
Hessley F.
Beaufort, SC
Is the chipotle flavor too much? I typically can't snack without sharing with my 3 year old, so the snacks can't be too spicy.
Brittany P.
South Whitley, IN
Are these too salty? I am concerned with the combination of pretzel and cracker that it would be too salty.
Brittany P.
South Whitley, IN
Are these too salty? with the combination of cracker and pretzel, I am concerned that it would be too much salt.