BY RITZ

• Are these too salty? with the combination of cracker and pretzel,...1 Answers
Daniela M.
Daniela M.
Foodie Expert
These one are very delicious and practice to share in a party !
You can eat it with cheese its... amazing!
I'm a repeat consumer.
leslie h.
leslie h.
Berea, KY
Foodie Expert
You can eat these by themselves or add them to your favorite dip dish. Ritz are an all around favorite American snack in my book.
Nicole E.
Nicole E.
Beardstown
I like these pretzel thins they have a nice chipotle taste that no one can beat. I haven't found anything that is close to these
Katherine H.
Katherine H.
Love these and I'm not a huge pretzel fan. These are delicious but very salty so keep that in mind! Not very healthy. But good.
i really love the flavor the taste and the color i really like and i usually buy in the market its so good and have a low price
Evelyn C.
Evelyn C.
Delicious, savory and easy to take on the go. It keeps my appetite at tide, but the flavor is so good I always reach for me!
Virginia M.
Virginia M.
Orlando, FL
Desde pequeña soy fan de estas galletitas son deliciosas se las recomiendo mucho su saber es unico,no son las mas crocantes
dreya j.
dreya j.
Foodie Expert
love hot things overall . I just fell in love with these. yes I recommend to others . so go and buy if you like spicy food.
Julissa R.
Julissa R.
corpus christi, texas
I really enjoy this product ! Very cheap & very good for you ! You should really try ! It meet my expectations! I love it !
Lynn K.
Lynn K.
Foodie Expert
For a carb snack, these are delicious! They have a lovely bite to them but still satisfy the craving for salty and crunchy.
Hessley F.
Hessley F.
Beaufort, SC
Is the chipotle flavor too much? I typically can't snack without sharing with my 3 year old, so the snacks can't be too spicy.
South Whitley, IN
Foodie Expert
Are these too salty? I am concerned with the combination of pretzel and cracker that it would be too salty.
South Whitley, IN
Foodie Expert
Are these too salty? with the combination of cracker and pretzel, I am concerned that it would be too much salt.