BY RITZ

• Are these too salty? with the combination of cracker and pretzel,...1 Answers
Cali S.
Pearcy, AR
Foodie Expert
These are the best at a get together with a cheese ball or buffalo dip. My absolute fave
Cheyenne S.
Foodie Expert
Omg these are sooooo delicious. They have a little kick to them but they aren't too spicy
Vartine J.
Pawtucket, RI
Foodie Expert
I liked it and the kids loved it great price and great value for what we pay for it I loved this
Hadacha R.
Foodie Expert
Cheddar is one of my favorite cheeses. These crackers are delicious and fulfill me completely. It is like the other crackers in the RITZ merchandise. They are delicious and I totally recommend them to others.
Parisa S.
Antioch, TN
Foodie Expert
These are great chips/pretzels to eat with dip or humus! They have great flavor and are crisp. I only buy them if I have a coupon or on sale but I get them whenever I have the chance! If you love dip or humus they are a must.
Cindy G.
Kannapolis, NC
Love the extra spice of the chipotle it was a new way to add spice to cheddar cheese. I would totally buy this again.
The Blog By Taina ..
Foodie Expert
This crackers are so delicious. I almost eat the entire box by my self. I really like them with tuna.
Erick P.
miami, FL
Excelente galletas buen sabor y buenas para cualquier reunion en cualquier lugar la verdad las recomiendo altamente
Morgan M.
Tombstone, Az
Thes are such a good snack you can put just about anything on top and they make it that much better then it was before.
Nona B.
Hobart, OK
Foodie Expert
First off, because of the thin shape and air pockets, Ritz Pretzel Thins are crisp but not as hard as normal, denser pretzels. Nabisco describes it as "pretzel outside + cracker inside" and it's a pretty apt description. The flavor is fairly interesting; there's the sweetness you expect from a Ritz cracker, the saltiness and texture of a pretzel thin, and the initial but not overbearing taste of powdered cheese followed by a brief heat from chipotle peppers. Before trying Ritz Spicy Chipotle Cheddar Pretzel Thins, I would have written them off as being too gimmicky, but having tried them, I have to say they're quite good especially as something to slowly snack on.

Hessley F.
Beaufort, SC
Is the chipotle flavor too much? I typically can't snack without sharing with my 3 year old, so the snacks can't be too spicy.
Brittany P.
South Whitley, IN
Foodie Expert
Are these too salty? with the combination of cracker and pretzel, I am concerned that it would be too much salt.
Brittany P.
South Whitley, IN
Foodie Expert
Are these too salty? I am concerned with the combination of pretzel and cracker that it would be too salty.