BY RITZ

• Are these too salty? I am concerned with the combination of pretz...1 Answers
  • Are these too salty? with the combination of cracker and pretzel,...1 Answers
Nadine Y.
Doral, FL
Ritz crackers are very filling and convenient to take anywhere with you on the go. will definitely be purchasing this product again.
Caitlin O.
Goodspring, TN
Omg!!! These are amazing!! They are healthy and taste so good with a piece of cheese. They are the perfect snack. Decently priced!
Agape' L.
Sanford, NC
I love the taste that Rick leaves in my mouth I love the saltiness in the sweetness that it comes with Irigaray more people eat it
Genice Z.
Norwalk, CA
I love taking these with cheese cubes as a snack while at school. Ritz are the best crackers and no other brand tastes like them.
leslie h.
Berea, KY
You can eat these by themselves or add them to your favorite dip dish. Ritz are an all around favorite American snack in my book.
Daniela M.
These one are very delicious and practice to share in a party !
You can eat it with cheese its... amazing!
I'm a repeat consumer.
sherry a.
Richmond, KY
This is ok to hot for me and my husband they smell good. First time buying this will not buy agin thought they mite me medem heat
Nicole E.
Beardstown
I like these pretzel thins they have a nice chipotle taste that no one can beat. I haven't found anything that is close to these
Katherine H.
Love these and I'm not a huge pretzel fan. These are delicious but very salty so keep that in mind! Not very healthy. But good.
i really love the flavor the taste and the color i really like and i usually buy in the market its so good and have a low price
Hessley F.
Beaufort, SC
Is the chipotle flavor too much? I typically can't snack without sharing with my 3 year old, so the snacks can't be too spicy.
Brittany P.
South Whitley, IN
Are these too salty? I am concerned with the combination of pretzel and cracker that it would be too salty.
Brittany P.
South Whitley, IN
Are these too salty? with the combination of cracker and pretzel, I am concerned that it would be too much salt.