BY RITZ

• Are these too salty? I am concerned with the combination of pretz...1 Answers
  • Are these too salty? with the combination of cracker and pretzel,...1 Answers
Renee O.
Dallas, TX
These are the most verastile cracker around. Great taste and always stays fresh. Can be made into hors duevres and stand alone cheese plates.
Amy D.
COLUMBIA CITY, IN
These are really good with a cheeseball ...I also like crumble them up and use them as a breading for certain recipes! Very versatile snack!
Lauren F.
These are perfect for dips or just to satisfy a salty craving. I like them with tuN salad also. Or to crumble and make a crust on my chicken.
Melissa M.
Best love them really good My teachers love it they recommend it to every one so they could love ot too but i fall hard for the walking dead.
I really like how different this tastes from other Ritz crackers. It's a tad spicy but it will still compliment whatever food you're eating
Emily M.
Shafter , CA
I was nervous tp try these chipotle cheddar because I'm not a big fan of chipotle but they taste pretty good not too spicy and good flavor.
Shelley  G.
Very good nice flavor the spice is not too hot perfect. I could eat these everyday. They are not real salty which I also am concerned with
Martavia A.
Oakland, CA
These are great I love the taste and the fact they are pretzels they make a great snack when you want something light an not a greasy chip
Mary R.
They taste amazing they are bite size fit in your hand plus my child loves them. They are affordable and i think the price is just right!
Ashley G.
Fort Worth, TX
Thought I would like them but I prefer the cheddar ones. Felt like the flavor was too strong for my taste. Maybe others will enjoy it.
Hessley F.
Beaufort, SC
Is the chipotle flavor too much? I typically can't snack without sharing with my 3 year old, so the snacks can't be too spicy.
Brittany P.
South Whitley, IN
Are these too salty? I am concerned with the combination of pretzel and cracker that it would be too salty.
Brittany P.
South Whitley, IN
Are these too salty? with the combination of cracker and pretzel, I am concerned that it would be too much salt.