BY RITZ

• Are these too salty? with the combination of cracker and pretzel,...1 Answers
Martavia A.
Martavia A.
Oakland, CA
These are great I love the taste and the fact they are pretzels they make a great snack when you want something light an not a greasy chip
Mary R.
Mary R.
They taste amazing they are bite size fit in your hand plus my child loves them. They are affordable and i think the price is just right!
Vianney B.
Vianney B.
Elizabeth, NJ
One of the best in the market it is perfect and have nice color lovely and very cheap and there not that tick feel good in the ... lovely
Ashley G.
Ashley G.
Fort Worth, TX
Foodie Expert
Thought I would like them but I prefer the cheddar ones. Felt like the flavor was too strong for my taste. Maybe others will enjoy it.
yesika m.
yesika m.
Miami, Fl 33198-1044
omg, i love it. in my country we can't find that now. but is so delicious. i really want it. if i want find that here is so expensive
Nadine Y.
Nadine Y.
Doral, FL
Foodie Expert
Ritz crackers are very filling and convenient to take anywhere with you on the go. will definitely be purchasing this product again.
Caitlin O.
Caitlin O.
Goodspring, TN
Foodie Expert
Omg!!! These are amazing!! They are healthy and taste so good with a piece of cheese. They are the perfect snack. Decently priced!
Agape' L.
Agape' L.
Sanford, NC
I love the taste that Rick leaves in my mouth I love the saltiness in the sweetness that it comes with Irigaray more people eat it
leslie h.
leslie h.
Berea, KY
Foodie Expert
You can eat these by themselves or add them to your favorite dip dish. Ritz are an all around favorite American snack in my book.
sherry a.
sherry a.
Richmond, KY
This is ok to hot for me and my husband they smell good. First time buying this will not buy agin thought they mite me medem heat
Hessley F.
Hessley F.
Beaufort, SC
Is the chipotle flavor too much? I typically can't snack without sharing with my 3 year old, so the snacks can't be too spicy.
South Whitley, IN
Foodie Expert
Are these too salty? I am concerned with the combination of pretzel and cracker that it would be too salty.
South Whitley, IN
Foodie Expert
Are these too salty? with the combination of cracker and pretzel, I am concerned that it would be too much salt.