BY RITZ

• Is the chipotle flavor too much? I typically can't snack without ...2 Answers
  • Are these too salty? I am concerned with the combination of pretz...1 Answers
  • Are these too salty? with the combination of cracker and pretzel,...1 Answers
Julie O.
Ritz are by far my favorite snack cracker and these are no exception .. they have that buttery flavore that they always do with that hint of garlic ..
Haley G.
I take this with me to work to snack on during the day and my son also loves them. Taste better than pretzel but still have the ritz taste I love them
Lydia S.
These are so addicting. I've always loved the pretzel thins ever since they came out with them. The flavor of these aren't too spicy or overpowering.
Rachel S.
Calumet, MI
anything that has anything to do with ritz is going to be good...and the vairety of products is awesome gies you an option as to what you eat etc.
Jenny W.
Dallas, TX
Either one of my guilty pleasures I could eat a whole box of these there's something about the small amount of space but the crazies zesty flavor
Kamielle S.
These are SO addicting! The first time I tried these I thought the idea was stupid. But holy cow, I was wrong. I repurchase these quite often.
Alondra G.
Avenal , Ca
I tried these one movie night and loved them! It's a little twist on a pretzel but I suggest you try it! I got mine at target for a great deal.
Brittney R.
Liberty, KY
I love these and especially when I can use them with hummus. That's even better and I love any type of cracker that can be paired with hummus.
Cassandra S.
Fort Bragg, NC
I love these! However I bought them twice from a non local grocery store. I can't find them near me nor at my store. I wish they were available
Amy D.
COLUMBIA CITY, IN
These are really good with a cheeseball ...I also like crumble them up and use them as a breading for certain recipes! Very versatile snack!
Hessley F.
Beaufort, SC
Is the chipotle flavor too much? I typically can't snack without sharing with my 3 year old, so the snacks can't be too spicy.
Brittany P.
South Whitley, IN
Are these too salty? I am concerned with the combination of pretzel and cracker that it would be too salty.
Brittany P.
South Whitley, IN
Are these too salty? with the combination of cracker and pretzel, I am concerned that it would be too much salt.