BY RITZ

• Is the chipotle flavor too much? I typically can't snack without ...2 Answers
  • Are these too salty? I am concerned with the combination of pretz...1 Answers
  • Are these too salty? with the combination of cracker and pretzel,...1 Answers
Lydia S.
These are so addicting. I've always loved the pretzel thins ever since they came out with them. The flavor of these aren't too spicy or overpowering.
Rachel S.
Calumet, MI
anything that has anything to do with ritz is going to be good...and the vairety of products is awesome gies you an option as to what you eat etc.
Jenny W.
Dallas, TX
Foodie Expert
Either one of my guilty pleasures I could eat a whole box of these there's something about the small amount of space but the crazies zesty flavor
Alondra G.
Avenal , Ca
I tried these one movie night and loved them! It's a little twist on a pretzel but I suggest you try it! I got mine at target for a great deal.
Kamielle S.
These are SO addicting! The first time I tried these I thought the idea was stupid. But holy cow, I was wrong. I repurchase these quite often.
Brittney R.
Liberty , KY
Foodie Expert
I love these and especially when I can use them with hummus. That's even better and I love any type of cracker that can be paired with hummus.
Cassandra S.
Fort Bragg, NC
Foodie Expert
I love these! However I bought them twice from a non local grocery store. I can't find them near me nor at my store. I wish they were available
Lauren F.
These are perfect for dips or just to satisfy a salty craving. I like them with tuN salad also. Or to crumble and make a crust on my chicken.
Renee O.
Dallas, TX
These are the most verastile cracker around. Great taste and always stays fresh. Can be made into hors duevres and stand alone cheese plates.
Melissa M.
Best love them really good My teachers love it they recommend it to every one so they could love ot too but i fall hard for the walking dead.
Hessley F.
Beaufort, SC
Is the chipotle flavor too much? I typically can't snack without sharing with my 3 year old, so the snacks can't be too spicy.
Brittany P.
South Whitley, IN
Foodie Expert
Are these too salty? with the combination of cracker and pretzel, I am concerned that it would be too much salt.
Brittany P.
South Whitley, IN
Foodie Expert
Are these too salty? I am concerned with the combination of pretzel and cracker that it would be too salty.