BY RITZ

Cassandra S.
Cassandra S.
Fort Bragg, NC
Foodie Expert
I love these! However I bought them twice from a non local grocery store. I can't find them near me nor at my store. I wish they were available
Alondra G.
Alondra G.
Avenal , Ca
I tried these one movie night and loved them! It's a little twist on a pretzel but I suggest you try it! I got mine at target for a great deal.
Brittney R.
Brittney R.
Liberty, KY
Foodie Expert
I love these and especially when I can use them with hummus. That's even better and I love any type of cracker that can be paired with hummus.
Renee O.
Renee O.
Dallas, TX
These are the most verastile cracker around. Great taste and always stays fresh. Can be made into hors duevres and stand alone cheese plates.
Lauren F.
Lauren F.
These are perfect for dips or just to satisfy a salty craving. I like them with tuN salad also. Or to crumble and make a crust on my chicken.
Melissa M.
Melissa M.
Best love them really good My teachers love it they recommend it to every one so they could love ot too but i fall hard for the walking dead.
Amy D.
Amy D.
Columbia City, IN
Foodie Expert
These are really good with a cheeseball ...I also like crumble them up and use them as a breading for certain recipes! Very versatile snack!
I really like how different this tastes from other Ritz crackers. It's a tad spicy but it will still compliment whatever food you're eating
Emily M.
Emily M.
Shafter, CA
Foodie Expert
I was nervous tp try these chipotle cheddar because I'm not a big fan of chipotle but they taste pretty good not too spicy and good flavor.
Martavia A.
Martavia A.
Oakland, CA
These are great I love the taste and the fact they are pretzels they make a great snack when you want something light an not a greasy chip
Hessley F.
Hessley F.
Beaufort, SC
Is the chipotle flavor too much? I typically can't snack without sharing with my 3 year old, so the snacks can't be too spicy.
South Whitley, IN
Foodie Expert
Are these too salty? I am concerned with the combination of pretzel and cracker that it would be too salty.
South Whitley, IN
Foodie Expert
Are these too salty? with the combination of cracker and pretzel, I am concerned that it would be too much salt.