BY RITZ

• Is the chipotle flavor too much? I typically can't snack without ...2 Answers
  • Are these too salty? I am concerned with the combination of pretz...1 Answers
  • Are these too salty? with the combination of cracker and pretzel,...1 Answers
Nikki S.
These are pretty good. Bite size little treats that u can easily take with you in a ziploc bag for those long drives . The peanut butter ones are also excellent. The kids will love these not so sugary snacks
Anita D.
This Is by far my all time favorite crackers. I love the taste and I can't just get enough of it. during pregnancy this was all I wanted. I love it and it's inexpensive too.
Mayra M.
Gardena , CA
Who doesn't love any Ritz products especially when they involve Chipotle in it a very delicious tasting snack fully recommended to anybody who loves a little Spice in their life
Lana P.
This brings me back to when I was younger and would eat these for a lunch snack. They are perfect to give your children to bring to school in their lunch box or for anyone for an on the go snack.
Mayra F.
I love these pretzel thins as they are an appetizer that you can really feel good about eating. They do not make you feel sluggish later with a clean nutrition label. Not to mention the taste is appealing to young and old. One of my favorites
Leonorilda H.
Doral, FL
I love all kinds of Ritz. I take them to work so i can eat some in the middle of my workday. They taste delicious and never dissapoint. I enjoy them every time as if it was the first time. I can't get enough of them, so i keep repurchasing every time i can.
Sophia R.
N Las Vegas, NV
I didn't think I would like these as much as I did! You can't put it down. It's not too spicy, salty, or overwhelming. It has just enough to give the flavor a kick.
Kristina K.
Topsham, ME
These are pretty good on a cheese and cracker plate! They are a little different tasting and very filling but many people ask for more and we run out quickly! A fun option for a specialty party or cheese plate and goes really well with pepper jack!
Heidi K.
Braintree , MA
Don't get very much in a container and they are a little spivey ok for person that likes spicy but not for a child .I would not buy these for the price they want
Rachel B.
Benton
These Ritz Spicy Chipotle pretzel thins are great! We prefer these over other brands because they are much more of what we are looking for in terms of "spicyness" (I know not a word)
Anyways these are great and we definitely recommend them
Hessley F.
Beaufort, SC
Is the chipotle flavor too much? I typically can't snack without sharing with my 3 year old, so the snacks can't be too spicy.
Brittany P.
South Whitley, IN
Are these too salty? I am concerned with the combination of pretzel and cracker that it would be too salty.
Brittany P.
South Whitley, IN
Are these too salty? with the combination of cracker and pretzel, I am concerned that it would be too much salt.