BY RITZ

Larkin M.
Larkin M.
Pisgah Forest, NC
Foodie Expert
This has to be the most addicting cracker.. ever! They are great dipped in peanut butter, cream cheese, or sliced cheese. Also, very easy to eat alone! I'm a teacher, and these crackers are definitely kid approved.
tyra p.
tyra p.
Okolona, MS
It has a rich taste and texture i have tried these ans have loved them the do meet the expectation that i thought they would not they remind you of the cheese and crackers you get int he pack and it is very good
Roam N.
Roam N.
Morristown, NJ
ritz biscuits are the love of my life. i buy biscuits in indian stores where my childhood snacks are sold but shoprite it where i buy ritz. this is delicious and acts as my snack at work which goes with coffee.
Hadacha R.
Hadacha R.
Foodie Expert
Cheddar is one of my favorite cheeses. These crackers are delicious and fulfill me completely. It is like the other crackers in the RITZ merchandise. They are delicious and I totally recommend them to others.
Nikki S.
Nikki S.
These are pretty good. Bite size little treats that u can easily take with you in a ziploc bag for those long drives . The peanut butter ones are also excellent. The kids will love these not so sugary snacks
Jennifer H.
Jennifer H.
These were a bit odd! I liked the idea of them but all in all when you bit into one it was hard to tell the flavors apart in my opinion. I just felt like o was eating a cracker. It's a cool concept though!
Jessica W.
Jessica W.
Ashburn, VA
It's was okay. I wouldn't eat anymore. It really kinda burned my mouth and the flavor tastes kinda funny. It's has chipotle flavor in it. This is my first time eating them. There is nothing else I can add
Jessica C.
Jessica C.
Grayson, KY
Foodie Expert
You can eat these with anything or by themselves! I constantly buy them and can't keep them stocked at my house. The don't compare to any cracker and you can normally get these at any grocery store.
Alma G.
Alma G.
Richmond, VA
I loveeeeeeeeee this so so much this are my on the go snacks when I'm out or just when I'm at home and I feel like eating this I get them at Walmart totally inexpensive and so delicious and worth it
Lana P.
Lana P.
Foodie Expert
This brings me back to when I was younger and would eat these for a lunch snack. They are perfect to give your children to bring to school in their lunch box or for anyone for an on the go snack.
Hessley F.
Hessley F.
Beaufort, SC
Is the chipotle flavor too much? I typically can't snack without sharing with my 3 year old, so the snacks can't be too spicy.
South Whitley, IN
Foodie Expert
Are these too salty? I am concerned with the combination of pretzel and cracker that it would be too salty.
South Whitley, IN
Foodie Expert
Are these too salty? with the combination of cracker and pretzel, I am concerned that it would be too much salt.