BY RITZ

• Are these too salty? I am concerned with the combination of pretz...1 Answers
  • Are these too salty? with the combination of cracker and pretzel,...1 Answers
Michelle C.
St. John's
These are so nicely spiced. Love how fluffy the cracker and all the ritzy crackers are.
Luciana M.
I really like the taste of these cracker are crunchy and tasty perfect por any craving
Lynette G.
San Sebastian, PR Puerto Rico
These are delicious! Very tasty and good for munching all day as a snack or whatever
Ana G.
The Spicer is so delicious in especial cheddar , when I was alone I eat this cookies
michelle c.
Foodie Expert
I love all ruts things and these are lush and great for money defiantly recommend !!
Andreanne M.
Blainville, QC
Foodie Expert
Love these crackers! Best that I've had from ritz! Good price. Got these at Walmart
Lisa M.
pickering , Ontario
Very tasty. I really like these but I'll have to say the original is my favorite
Aj J.
Manila, Philippines
I like it because they're thin and really cute and tasty ans they're affordable!
Ysabel D.
Doral, FL

I do not like this product is unhealthy and feel that their ingredients are not good for me
Tracy M.
These are delicious! my kids prefers this brand over the other learning brand.
Hessley F.
Beaufort, SC
Is the chipotle flavor too much? I typically can't snack without sharing with my 3 year old, so the snacks can't be too spicy.
Brittany P.
South Whitley, IN
Foodie Expert
Are these too salty? with the combination of cracker and pretzel, I am concerned that it would be too much salt.
Brittany P.
South Whitley, IN
Foodie Expert
Are these too salty? I am concerned with the combination of pretzel and cracker that it would be too salty.