BY RITZ

• Are these too salty? I am concerned with the combination of pretz...1 Answers
  • Are these too salty? with the combination of cracker and pretzel,...1 Answers
Evelyn M.
Albuquerque, New Mexico
I love these it's like a party but in your moth they're spicy but so good you can't stop eating them.
blanca o.
SUPER BUEN PRODUCTO... ADEMAS DE GRAN CALIDAD.... LO AMO QUE BUEN PRODUCTO,,,...LO RECOMIENDO MUCHO
Rich and use my breakfast, parties and meetings. In addition they are super rich, already shopping
Ally M.
So good I eat them all the time very inexpensive and yummy. Make great snack for school and at home
Ritz crackers were good already but this are even more. I always end up eating a bunch of them.
Diana P.
Muy suave su sabor y la puedes degustar sola o acompañada con pate o con guacamole me fascina.
Ysabel D.
Doral, FL

I do not like this product is unhealthy and feel that their ingredients are not good for me
Leslie T.
Sonbdeliciosas con ese sabor unico de queso son esquicitas y hacer se adictas albpaladar
sarah n.
Thunder Bay, Ontario
These pretzel crackers are so tasty!! Definitely a must have snack for pretzel lovers.
Michelle C.
St. John's
These are so nicely spiced. Love how fluffy the cracker and all the ritzy crackers are.
Hessley F.
Beaufort, SC
Is the chipotle flavor too much? I typically can't snack without sharing with my 3 year old, so the snacks can't be too spicy.
Brittany P.
South Whitley, IN
Are these too salty? I am concerned with the combination of pretzel and cracker that it would be too salty.
Brittany P.
South Whitley, IN
Are these too salty? with the combination of cracker and pretzel, I am concerned that it would be too much salt.