BY RITZ

• Are these too salty? I am concerned with the combination of pretz...1 Answers
  • Are these too salty? with the combination of cracker and pretzel,...1 Answers
Ana G.
Ana G.
The Spicer is so delicious in especial cheddar , when I was alone I eat this cookies
Andreanne M.
Andreanne M.
Blainville , QC
Foodie Expert
Love these crackers! Best that I've had from ritz! Good price. Got these at Walmart
Lisa M.
Lisa M.
pickering , Ontario
Very tasty. I really like these but I'll have to say the original is my favorite
Georgia N.
Georgia N.
United Kingdom
Love these! The perfect healthy ( if you don't eat too much) snack between meals
Tracy M.
Tracy M.
These are delicious! my kids prefers this brand over the other learning brand.
Aj J.
Aj J.
Manila, Philippines
I like it because they're thin and really cute and tasty ans they're affordable!
Tabbie T.
Tabbie T.
basically my two favourite savoury snaps combined into one!! absolutely no fault. my goto, favourite snack ūüĆ∑
Manon R.
Manon R.
Honfleur
My favorite crackers!! I really love them... I always have a box of those at My place!! They taste Good!!
francesca v.
francesca v.
Amo esa galleta, la amo ,la amo, la amo,la amo ,la amo, la amo,la amo ,la amo, la amo,la amo ,la amo, la amo,la amo ,la amo, la amo
Haylin M.
Haylin M.
el cheddar le da un toque delicioso que es muy rico aunque un poco grasoso pero muy bueno de sabor y a los ni√Īos les encanta
Hessley F.
Hessley F.
Beaufort, SC
Is the chipotle flavor too much? I typically can't snack without sharing with my 3 year old, so the snacks can't be too spicy.
South Whitley, IN
Foodie Expert
Are these too salty? I am concerned with the combination of pretzel and cracker that it would be too salty.
South Whitley, IN
Foodie Expert
Are these too salty? with the combination of cracker and pretzel, I am concerned that it would be too much salt.