BY RITZ

• Are these too salty? with the combination of cracker and pretzel,...1 Answers
ellen l.
ellen l.
Salt Lake City, UT
Having tried Nabisco Ritz Munchables Spicy Chipotie Cheddar Pretzel Thins I feel they would be nice to put out for a party but I prefer the regular Ritz crackers. The price is reasonable and I believe your guest would enjoy munching on them
Rachel B.
Rachel B.
Benton
These Ritz Spicy Chipotle pretzel thins are great! We prefer these over other brands because they are much more of what we are looking for in terms of "spicyness" (I know not a word)
Anyways these are great and we definitely recommend them
Brittney S.
Brittney S.
Milan, GA
Great mix of cheddar and pretzel! Has a nice crunch and texture to it. I normally buy them down at the local grocery store for a fairly decent price. They're fairly healthy. I definitely recommend them to anyone who is a fan of cheese
D'Aisha T.
D'Aisha T.
Pensacola, FL
Hey baby I really like this because I really like how they recommend these baby yes oh my goodness like oh my gosh you guys just don't know these are like my water is already melting about how good they sound how good they will
Ethan O.
Ethan O.
Berea
I didn't like the pretzel taste it left my mouth very dry and I don't feel like these were very spicey. I like ritz salted crackers but these don't come any way near the quality and flavor of those. I would not buy this again.
Parisa S.
Parisa S.
Antioch, TN
Foodie Expert
These are great chips/pretzels to eat with dip or humus! They have great flavor and are crisp. I only buy them if I have a coupon or on sale but I get them whenever I have the chance! If you love dip or humus they are a must.
Ericka N.
Ericka N.
Imperial, CA
Very good to eat while on the road. There was many of us and having our our snacks help us have our energy. I bought this at Costco and it was worth it. Would recommend to other families. Especially going on long trips.
Megan S.
Megan S.
Yukon, OK
These are freaking delicious! Love the cheesy, spicy, and saltiness of the pretzel!!! I found these at Walmart and most of the local grocery stores. Easy to find and a great value! I share these with everyone I know!!
LEAR17497 Isabella P.
LEAR17497 Isabella P.
Miami, Florida
I love! I love everything that is ritz is delicious nothing compares to the taste , no competition can with them, I buy them since I was very small and have never changed at all , I love these new products from them .
Larkin M.
Larkin M.
Pisgah Forest, NC
Foodie Expert
This has to be the most addicting cracker.. ever! They are great dipped in peanut butter, cream cheese, or sliced cheese. Also, very easy to eat alone! I'm a teacher, and these crackers are definitely kid approved.
Hessley F.
Hessley F.
Beaufort, SC
Is the chipotle flavor too much? I typically can't snack without sharing with my 3 year old, so the snacks can't be too spicy.
South Whitley, IN
Foodie Expert
Are these too salty? I am concerned with the combination of pretzel and cracker that it would be too salty.
South Whitley, IN
Foodie Expert
Are these too salty? with the combination of cracker and pretzel, I am concerned that it would be too much salt.