BY RITZ

• Is the chipotle flavor too much? I typically can't snack without ...2 Answers
  • Are these too salty? I am concerned with the combination of pretz...1 Answers
  • Are these too salty? with the combination of cracker and pretzel,...1 Answers
Nabisco Ritz Munchables Spicy Chipotle Cheddar Pretzel Thins, 12.25 oz
Ritz crackers were good already but this are even more. I always end up eating a bunch of them.
Diana P.
Diana P.
Muy suave su sabor y la puedes degustar sola o acompañada con pate o con guacamole me fascina.
Ysabel D.
Ysabel D.
Doral, FL

I do not like this product is unhealthy and feel that their ingredients are not good for me
Leslie T.
Leslie T.
Sonbdeliciosas con ese sabor unico de queso son esquicitas y hacer se adictas albpaladar
Michelle C.
Michelle C.
St. John's
These are so nicely spiced. Love how fluffy the cracker and all the ritzy crackers are.
sarah n.
sarah n.
Thunder Bay, Ontario
These pretzel crackers are so tasty!! Definitely a must have snack for pretzel lovers.
Luciana M.
Luciana M.
I really like the taste of these cracker are crunchy and tasty perfect por any craving
nancy g.
nancy g.
El Mirage, AZ
Ricas halletas xon su savor a queso las.puedes xomer solas sin nada o con jamon super
Lynette G.
Lynette G.
San Sebastian, PR Puerto Rico
These are delicious! Very tasty and good for munching all day as a snack or whatever
michelle c.
michelle c.
Foodie Expert
I love all ruts things and these are lush and great for money defiantly recommend !!
Hessley F.
Hessley F.
Beaufort, SC
Is the chipotle flavor too much? I typically can't snack without sharing with my 3 year old, so the snacks can't be too spicy.
South Whitley, IN
Foodie Expert
Are these too salty? I am concerned with the combination of pretzel and cracker that it would be too salty.
South Whitley, IN
Foodie Expert
Are these too salty? with the combination of cracker and pretzel, I am concerned that it would be too much salt.