BY RITZ

• Are these too salty? I am concerned with the combination of pretz...1 Answers
  • Are these too salty? with the combination of cracker and pretzel,...1 Answers
Lu J.
Lu J.
los consumo como botana y los fines semana al ver una pelicula o por comer galletas con queso
Nabisco es unas
Gabriela R.
Gabriela R.
These are my childhood cookies I grow up eating of these crackers and they are amazing they taste really good
Ana R.
Ana R.
Belem
Cada um melhor que o outro saboroso e crocante sabores muito bons quero sempre mais desse sabor e de outros
Nanci S.
Nanci S.
Mexicali
Estas galletas son deliciosas, puedes comerlos como Botana o acompañar alguna comida, me gustan tanto!!!
Janissa P.
Janissa P.
Foodie Expert
Another favorite snack of mine because how special the flavor is and how easy it is to take on the go
Ellen A.
Ellen A.

l chipotle chili is a type that has been allowed to become mature boy, later to be smoked and seasoned

Evelyn M.
Evelyn M.
Albuquerque, New Mexico
Foodie Expert
I love these it's like a party but in your moth they're spicy but so good you can't stop eating them.
blanca o.
blanca o.
SUPER BUEN PRODUCTO... ADEMAS DE GRAN CALIDAD.... LO AMO QUE BUEN PRODUCTO,,,...LO RECOMIENDO MUCHO
Ally M.
Ally M.
So good I eat them all the time very inexpensive and yummy. Make great snack for school and at home
Rich and use my breakfast, parties and meetings. In addition they are super rich, already shopping
Hessley F.
Hessley F.
Beaufort, SC
Is the chipotle flavor too much? I typically can't snack without sharing with my 3 year old, so the snacks can't be too spicy.
South Whitley, IN
Foodie Expert
Are these too salty? I am concerned with the combination of pretzel and cracker that it would be too salty.
South Whitley, IN
Foodie Expert
Are these too salty? with the combination of cracker and pretzel, I am concerned that it would be too much salt.