BY RITZ

• Is the chipotle flavor too much? I typically can't snack without ...2 Answers
  • Are these too salty? I am concerned with the combination of pretz...1 Answers
  • Are these too salty? with the combination of cracker and pretzel,...1 Answers
Nabisco Ritz Munchables Spicy Chipotle Cheddar Pretzel Thins, 12.25 oz
Enserio deberian comer eso , amo comprar eso cuando voy a ver netflix enserio vale la pena tenerlo en la nevera
Adriana V.
Caracas
Ritz are my favorite snack,when i was little i always eat this delicious cookies,i love the flavor really good
Sarai G.
I love these cookies because I love cheese and chipotle flavor, so they are the perfect combination in a cookie
Ellie B.
Really nice and salty yum yum omg love it so tasty affordable yum ong love this soooooo much yum yum in my tum
Lesli V.
Saben ricas y saben a lo que dice en el empaque .
Esto para Botana esta s√ļper genial y disfrutar de su sabor
Gabriela R.
These are my childhood cookies I grow up eating of these crackers and they are amazing they taste really good
Lu J.
los consumo como botana y los fines semana al ver una pelicula o por comer galletas con queso
Nabisco es unas
Tabbie T.
basically my two favourite savoury snaps combined into one!! absolutely no fault. my goto, favourite snack ūüĆ∑
Ana R.
Belem
Cada um melhor que o outro saboroso e crocante sabores muito bons quero sempre mais desse sabor e de outros
Alexandra A.
esto es muy asombroso, para una persona que le fascina el pretzel acabo de encontrarlo y decido comprarlo
Hessley F.
Beaufort, SC
Is the chipotle flavor too much? I typically can't snack without sharing with my 3 year old, so the snacks can't be too spicy.
Brittany P.
South Whitley, IN
Foodie Expert
Are these too salty? with the combination of cracker and pretzel, I am concerned that it would be too much salt.
Brittany P.
South Whitley, IN
Foodie Expert
Are these too salty? I am concerned with the combination of pretzel and cracker that it would be too salty.