BY RITZ

Candace C.
Candace C.
CBS, NL
Foodie Expert
Where have you been all my life !!?!? My two favorite things! Chipotle and Ritz crackers! These are just as delicious as they sound ☺️
Liz G.
Liz G.

Although I rarely managed to find in my country they have an incredible flavor, cheese flavor and crisp sound make feel comfortable.
Acacia S.
Acacia S.
It doesn't really get much better than pretzels are you joking with me it is just so freaking good there's nothing like it on earth
Karla C.
Karla C.
Son muy deliciosas estas galletas ademas te pueden servir para cualquier reunion o fiesta que organizes y compartas con tus amigos
Johanmary S.
Johanmary S.
estas me encatan, y las puedo combinar con alguna dip, no son saladas, son saludables, faciles de conseguir y todos les gustan.
Andrea L.
Andrea L.
I like the Nabisco Ritz Spicy Chipotle Cheddar Pretzel Thins, because of the flavor, that is spicy but its very delicious
stefanie c.
stefanie c.

these are my favorite cookies , I love its flavor and soft texture. They are very sweet and have many cheez. I love them.
yngrid A.
yngrid A.
lima
estas galletas son super rias, no sientes que tu boca se ponga seca, solo la comes y la comes, son ricas en todo momento
Wilma C.
Wilma C.
Dumfries, Dumfries and Galloway
Excellent crackers! Especially with cream cheese. For a gather together, or in a barbecue with any dip they're so good.
Karyn H H.
Karyn H H.
Son super ricas y las puedes servir cuando vengan invitados a la casa o una noche de películas , son super efectivas .
Hessley F.
Hessley F.
Beaufort, SC
Is the chipotle flavor too much? I typically can't snack without sharing with my 3 year old, so the snacks can't be too spicy.
South Whitley, IN
Foodie Expert
Are these too salty? I am concerned with the combination of pretzel and cracker that it would be too salty.
South Whitley, IN
Foodie Expert
Are these too salty? with the combination of cracker and pretzel, I am concerned that it would be too much salt.