Woah there, it looks like your browser is out of date.

To get the best experience, please update your browser.

Nabisco Ritz Munchables Spicy Chipotle Cheddar Pretzel Thins, 12.25 oz

Nabisco Ritz Munchables Spicy Chipotle Cheddar Pretzel Thins, 12.25 oz

BY RITZ

4.3 out of 5 stars
  • 5 Stars59%
  • 4 Stars24%
  • 3 Stars10%
  • 2 Stars4%
  • 1 Star3%
4.33 / 5 based on 310 Reviews

Top Questions See all 3 Q&A

  • Is the chipotle flavor too much? I typically can't snack without ...2 Answers
  • Are these too salty? I am concerned with the combination of pretz...1 Answers
  • Are these too salty? with the combination of cracker and pretzel,...1 Answers
Nabisco Ritz Munchables Spicy Chipotle Cheddar Pretzel Thins, 12.25 oz
Nabisco Ritz Munchables Spicy Chipotle Cheddar Pretzel Thins, 12.25 oz
Reviews (310)
Q&A (3)
Leave a Review
REVIEWS
Monica A.
11 reviews
son demaciados ricos mas cuando te gusta ese sabor un poco picante , es un exelente refrigerio para el medio dia y acompañarlo con un refresco
Jose Rodolfo E.
64 reviews
I like it a lot because the taste is amazing and i like a lot the ritz and the chipotle taste really good and the cheddar is really good
Candace C.
CBS, NL
124 reviews
Foodie Expert Level 3
Where have you been all my life !!?!? My two favorite things! Chipotle and Ritz crackers! These are just as delicious as they sound ☺️
Daniela L.
Bogota
25 reviews
Me encantan, cuando era pequeña siempre llevaba en mi lonchera, a diferencia de las saltim tienen mejor sabor por el queso en el medio
Liz G.
18 reviews

Although I rarely managed to find in my country they have an incredible flavor, cheese flavor and crisp sound make feel comfortable.
francesca v.
11 reviews
Amo esa galleta, la amo ,la amo, la amo,la amo ,la amo, la amo,la amo ,la amo, la amo,la amo ,la amo, la amo,la amo ,la amo, la amo
Acacia S.
16 reviews
It doesn't really get much better than pretzels are you joking with me it is just so freaking good there's nothing like it on earth
Karla C.
28 reviews
Son muy deliciosas estas galletas ademas te pueden servir para cualquier reunion o fiesta que organizes y compartas con tus amigos
Massiel R.
27 reviews
Las consumo por q nos gustan como botana a mis hijos les encanta el saborea chipotle las compartimos en reuniones con la familia
Johanmary S.
33 reviews
estas me encatan, y las puedo combinar con alguna dip, no son saladas, son saludables, faciles de conseguir y todos les gustan.
Hessley F.
Beaufort, SC
17 reviews
Is the chipotle flavor too much? I typically can't snack without sharing with my 3 year old, so the snacks can't be too spicy.
Brittany P.
South Whitley, IN
165 reviews
Foodie Expert Level 2
Are these too salty? I am concerned with the combination of pretzel and cracker that it would be too salty.
Brittany P.
South Whitley, IN
165 reviews
Foodie Expert Level 2
Are these too salty? with the combination of cracker and pretzel, I am concerned that it would be too much salt.

Join now to gain access to over 25 million product reviews, free full size samples, and the latest product news.

Get Started

Are you a Brand or Agency? Contact Us