BY RITZ

• Is the chipotle flavor too much? I typically can't snack without ...2 Answers
  • Are these too salty? I am concerned with the combination of pretz...1 Answers
  • Are these too salty? with the combination of cracker and pretzel,...1 Answers
blanca o.
SUPER BUEN PRODUCTO... ADEMAS DE GRAN CALIDAD.... LO AMO QUE BUEN PRODUCTO,,,...LO RECOMIENDO MUCHO
Johanmary S.
estas me encatan, y las puedo combinar con alguna dip, no son saladas, son saludables, faciles de conseguir y todos les gustan.
Valeria P.
Holaaaaa. Me gustan mucho Súper bueno para mezclar con las ensaladas. Me encanta que es fácil de llevar a cualquier lado y sin mayor complicación.
Andrea E.
I remember my childhood, loved to eat these cookies while enjoying television with my older brother, competed to see who ate them faster, I love them. delicious.

Me acuerdan a mi infancia, amaba comer estas galletas mientras disfrutaba de la television junto a mi hermano mayor, competiamos a ver quien se las comia mas rápido, me encantan. deliciosas
Aj J.
Manila, Philippines
I like it because they're thin and really cute and tasty ans they're affordable!
michelle c.
Foodie Expert
I love all ruts things and these are lush and great for money defiantly recommend !!
Leslie T.
Sonbdeliciosas con ese sabor unico de queso son esquicitas y hacer se adictas albpaladar
Luciana M.
I really like the taste of these cracker are crunchy and tasty perfect por any craving
Andrea L.
I like the Nabisco Ritz Spicy Chipotle Cheddar Pretzel Thins, because of the flavor, that is spicy but its very delicious
Vanessa C.
Toronto, Ontario
Foodie Expert
Plain only pretzels can get a little boring, so when I stumbled across these I instantly fell in love. They are a little spicy, but have a really nice kick with a nice cheddar cheese flavor.
Hessley F.
Beaufort, SC
Is the chipotle flavor too much? I typically can't snack without sharing with my 3 year old, so the snacks can't be too spicy.
Brittany P.
South Whitley, IN
Foodie Expert
Are these too salty? with the combination of cracker and pretzel, I am concerned that it would be too much salt.
Brittany P.
South Whitley, IN
Foodie Expert
Are these too salty? I am concerned with the combination of pretzel and cracker that it would be too salty.