BY RITZ

• Are these too salty? with the combination of cracker and pretzel,...1 Answers
Gwendolyn S.
Gwendolyn S.
Antioch, CA
There okay some if you need to see and check them out for yourself you may enjoy them for yourself
Zac N.
Zac N.
Kennesaw, GA
Foodie Expert
these crackers are pretty good, I just think that they could be are maybe..
Andrea E.
Andrea E.
I remember my childhood, loved to eat these cookies while enjoying television with my older brother, competed to see who ate them faster, I love them. delicious.

Me acuerdan a mi infancia, amaba comer estas galletas mientras disfrutaba de la television junto a mi hermano mayor, competiamos a ver quien se las comia mas rápido, me encantan. deliciosas
Tallulah M.
Tallulah M.
Ritz are one of my all time favourites since i was a young kid and when i discovered this new product i was really excited as i also happened to love chipotle sauce. This actually didnt live up to my standards and i wouldnt recommend this again or to others.
a C.
a C.
This is hard to find in stores but i bought it once to try it. And i don't regret it because they were actuaty good. I was worry it was going to be too spicy but they were good. I think they aren't that spicy that you cant eat them.
Georgia M.
Georgia M.
Perth
Gorgeous quick snack that is my ho to because it is easy to get and by as fatty as other product it is very yummy and filling and I highly recommend this product to anyone with young children as they will be addicted
Erika H.
Erika H.
Love these! Good to snack on if you keep some in your bag throughout the day without feeling guilty. They taste so nice and are so easy to eat and would always sure out and seems to be a family favorite.
Barbra D.
Barbra D.
Venezuela
Estas son riquisimas y tienen un tque picante que le queda genial, no soy comedora de de alimentos picantes pero hay algunos que realmente pasan la prueba, pretzels ricos y crujientes, los recomiendo!
Del´Loren
Del´Loren
Ritz crackers waves are the best in the world, commas: alone, accompanied with salsa, etc. At breakfast, lunch, dinner. God, I love you. Its taste is magnificent and I love thin crust that are
Vanessa C.
Vanessa C.
Toronto, Ontario
Foodie Expert
Plain only pretzels can get a little boring, so when I stumbled across these I instantly fell in love. They are a little spicy, but have a really nice kick with a nice cheddar cheese flavor.
Hessley F.
Hessley F.
Beaufort, SC
Is the chipotle flavor too much? I typically can't snack without sharing with my 3 year old, so the snacks can't be too spicy.
South Whitley, IN
Foodie Expert
Are these too salty? I am concerned with the combination of pretzel and cracker that it would be too salty.
South Whitley, IN
Foodie Expert
Are these too salty? with the combination of cracker and pretzel, I am concerned that it would be too much salt.