BY RITZ

• Are these too salty? I am concerned with the combination of pretz...1 Answers
  • Are these too salty? with the combination of cracker and pretzel,...1 Answers
Linda Jones D.
rainbow city
These are si good they are full of filling handy snack keep them in your purse or car
Heather D.
New Iberia , La
My favorite of all rits flavors great to eat with chili or just plain by themselves
Sithet S.
AURORA, CO
I love these Ritz cracker. they are so tasty and make snacking for me so enjoyable
It is ok I mean they are not the online version is a good day for me to the be all
Deanna M.
This is interesting even though I never tried this before I would love to try this.
Holly N.
Lexington, KY
These are so yummy I couldn't get enough of these I tell all my friends about these
Aneth M.
I dont really like crackers but this were okay. My favorite is the saviory cheese
shae w.
Macon, GA
Even bettet then regular Rits pluss side my kids love them to snack on super good
Alma V.
Modesto, CA
I love ritz sand i love peanut butter! the two together and omg. they're so yummy!
Samantha T.
Pomona, CA
It's a good flavor I like it the flavor not to strong but OK I would buy again
Hessley F.
Beaufort, SC
Is the chipotle flavor too much? I typically can't snack without sharing with my 3 year old, so the snacks can't be too spicy.
Brittany P.
South Whitley, IN
Are these too salty? I am concerned with the combination of pretzel and cracker that it would be too salty.
Brittany P.
South Whitley, IN
Are these too salty? with the combination of cracker and pretzel, I am concerned that it would be too much salt.