BY RITZ

• Are these too salty? with the combination of cracker and pretzel,...1 Answers
Sithet S.
AURORA, CO
Foodie Expert
I love these Ritz cracker. they are so tasty and make snacking for me so enjoyable
Heather D.
New Iberia , La
My favorite of all rits flavors great to eat with chili or just plain by themselves
Deanna M.
Foodie Expert
This is interesting even though I never tried this before I would love to try this.
Holly N.
Lexington, KY
Foodie Expert
These are so yummy I couldn't get enough of these I tell all my friends about these
shae w.
Macon, GA
Foodie Expert
Even bettet then regular Rits pluss side my kids love them to snack on super good
Aneth M.
Foodie Expert
I dont really like crackers but this were okay. My favorite is the saviory cheese
Alma V.
Modesto, CA
I love ritz sand i love peanut butter! the two together and omg. they're so yummy!
debra z.
Grulla, TX
These crackers are the best.. Perfect for football season to eat with dips....
Samantha T.
Pomona, CA
It's a good flavor I like it the flavor not to strong but OK I would buy again
Selena H.
Very delicious not that spicy but that's good for me .....totally a good snack
Hessley F.
Beaufort, SC
Is the chipotle flavor too much? I typically can't snack without sharing with my 3 year old, so the snacks can't be too spicy.
Brittany P.
South Whitley, IN
Foodie Expert
Are these too salty? with the combination of cracker and pretzel, I am concerned that it would be too much salt.
Brittany P.
South Whitley, IN
Foodie Expert
Are these too salty? I am concerned with the combination of pretzel and cracker that it would be too salty.