BY RITZ

• Are these too salty? I am concerned with the combination of pretz...1 Answers
  • Are these too salty? with the combination of cracker and pretzel,...1 Answers
Teresa  A.
Boynton beach, FL
I love Ritz but this is so good cause I love pretzels too so thank you for this ritz for this I always have some
Nona B.
Hobart, OK
Foodie Expert
First off, because of the thin shape and air pockets, Ritz Pretzel Thins are crisp but not as hard as normal, denser pretzels. Nabisco describes it as "pretzel outside + cracker inside" and it's a pretty apt description. The flavor is fairly interesting; there's the sweetness you expect from a Ritz cracker, the saltiness and texture of a pretzel thin, and the initial but not overbearing taste of powdered cheese followed by a brief heat from chipotle peppers. Before trying Ritz Spicy Chipotle Cheddar Pretzel Thins, I would have written them off as being too gimmicky, but having tried them, I have to say they're quite good especially as something to slowly snack on.

Taryn M.
Southfield, MI
Foodie Expert
Thesw are delicious!! I love them with some cheddar cheese and salami for a light snack!
Kristin H.
Cartersville, GA
Not a fan at all of cheese flavored pretzels. Plus these are super spicy! At least they aren't terrible for you.
Andria R.
Pensacola, FL
Pretzel thins are such yummy and filling snacks and I'm a savory kind of person so spicy chipotle cheddar is right up my ally. I think these are reasonably priced and would recommend them to other savory snack lovers out there. I plan to repurchase these again soon.
Gali M.
Staten Island, NY
Master these Ritz i love the taste ocf the Cheddar cheese and the combination with the crunchy cookie is great also are very cheap and are can get in a store
kierra m.
Nabisco Ritz Munchables Spicy Chipotle Cheddar Pretzel Thins, 12.25 oz a great on the go snack
Miranda N.
Roxboro, NC
Healthy and smoke snack. Goes good with most of anything. Family orientated.
Tori D.
Burton, TX
Foodie Expert
These mini pretzels are so good. You have to try them. A perfect snack to keep in your bag.
Haley G.
I take this with me to work to snack on during the day and my son also loves them. Taste better than pretzel but still have the ritz taste I love them
Hessley F.
Beaufort, SC
Is the chipotle flavor too much? I typically can't snack without sharing with my 3 year old, so the snacks can't be too spicy.
Brittany P.
South Whitley, IN
Foodie Expert
Are these too salty? with the combination of cracker and pretzel, I am concerned that it would be too much salt.
Brittany P.
South Whitley, IN
Foodie Expert
Are these too salty? I am concerned with the combination of pretzel and cracker that it would be too salty.