BY RITZ

• Are these too salty? I am concerned with the combination of pretz...1 Answers
  • Are these too salty? with the combination of cracker and pretzel,...1 Answers
Judy M.
Euclid, OH
I did not like the taste or texture. I would stick to plan ritz or ritz with peanut butter
Becka B.
Alma, MI
I'm obsessed with all things pretzel and these continue to fuel my obsession. I recommend!
Izabel R.
palmerton, PA
I mean I love ritz but I'm telling you now spicy chipotle is notttt good. Don't buy please
Laura V.
Wasco, CA
They taste good also good snack when your hungry worth eating worth buying they taste good
Tori D.
Bryan, TX
These mini pretzels are so good. You have to try them. A perfect snack to keep in your bag.
Heather Z.
Uniondale, IN
Bought these hoping they were tasty. I was so wrong don't ever waste your money in these
arianna a.
Clark, NJ
These are really good the flavor is very good..fun to snack on at work! Everyone loves em
Keila G.
Perris, CA
You can never go wrong with Ritz they taste amazinh and can be used for almost anything.
Taryn M.
Southfield, MI
Thesw are delicious!! I love them with some cheddar cheese and salami for a light snack!
Me encanta su sabor, me encanta su textura y me gusta comerlos cuando veo peliculas o tv
Hessley F.
Beaufort, SC
Is the chipotle flavor too much? I typically can't snack without sharing with my 3 year old, so the snacks can't be too spicy.
Brittany P.
South Whitley, IN
Are these too salty? I am concerned with the combination of pretzel and cracker that it would be too salty.
Brittany P.
South Whitley, IN
Are these too salty? with the combination of cracker and pretzel, I am concerned that it would be too much salt.