BY RITZ

• Are these too salty? with the combination of cracker and pretzel,...1 Answers
Bárbara G.
Bárbara G.
Foodie Expert
This are my favorite pretzels ever. I love the packaging. Excellent flavor and texture. It is just great. The price is just perfect for the quality of the product you are not getting enough of this pretzels... They are definitely not making you thristy #SeinfeldQuotes
Andria R.
Andria R.
Pensacola, FL
Pretzel thins are such yummy and filling snacks and I'm a savory kind of person so spicy chipotle cheddar is right up my ally. I think these are reasonably priced and would recommend them to other savory snack lovers out there. I plan to repurchase these again soon.
Jackie H.
Jackie H.
Columbia , SC
Foodie Expert
Yummy and buttery quick for a snack pair with cheese for a sophisticated cracker to become even more classier pour up a glass of wine and buy a vine of Devine grapes to have someone feed to you like the Greek goddess you are while munching on those cheese crackers.
liz d.
liz d.
Davie, FL
These are so yummy! But they are also very dangerous because you can not stop at just one to just ten for that matter. They have the right amount of "kick"! I grew up on Ritz crackers and I still love them. One of my favorite snacks to date. My kids love them too.
Leonorilda H.
Leonorilda H.
Doral, FL
I love all kinds of Ritz. I take them to work so i can eat some in the middle of my workday. They taste delicious and never dissapoint. I enjoy them every time as if it was the first time. I can't get enough of them, so i keep repurchasing every time i can.
Chasity B.
Chasity B.
Commerce, TX
Foodie Expert
Spicy crackers? Yes please! I am a huge fan of spice and so these are perfect. They're easy to carry around. More a cheat snack than an every day one. These are great if you like any kind of spice. Its just enough to give a kick but not too much. I love it.
Nikita M.
Nikita M.
Buffalo, NY
Foodie Expert
I love these pretzel thins because they are a snack that you can genuinely feel good about eating. They don't make you feel sluggish afterwards, with a clean nutritional label. Not to mention the flavor is appealing to young and old. One of my faves
Margarita M.
Margarita M.
Doral, FL
desde chiquita he comido estas galletas y son lo mejor siempre que voy a mercar las tengo que comprar, el sabor el tamaño todo para mi es perfecto me gustan mucho y es para cualquier hora del día hasta para desayunar sirven o para cenar acompañar
Mayra F.
Mayra F.
I love these pretzel thins as they are an appetizer that you can really feel good about eating. They do not make you feel sluggish later with a clean nutrition label. Not to mention the taste is appealing to young and old. One of my favorites
Jocelyn D.
Jocelyn D.
Round rock, TX
Foodie Expert
I love these Ritz Spicy Pretzel Thins, and so does everybody else in my household. If you haven't tried, they are definitely worth trying. They're very affordable, the packaging is great, I purchase these at HEB often. Recommend to anybody!
Hessley F.
Hessley F.
Beaufort, SC
Is the chipotle flavor too much? I typically can't snack without sharing with my 3 year old, so the snacks can't be too spicy.
South Whitley, IN
Foodie Expert
Are these too salty? I am concerned with the combination of pretzel and cracker that it would be too salty.
South Whitley, IN
Foodie Expert
Are these too salty? with the combination of cracker and pretzel, I am concerned that it would be too much salt.