BY RITZ

• Are these too salty? I am concerned with the combination of pretz...1 Answers
  • Are these too salty? with the combination of cracker and pretzel,...1 Answers
Kira O.
Melbourne, FL
These are so yummy! I love pairing these with some vegan cheese dip :) they're so yummy! I do find them to be spicy, however if you enjoy spicy foods you'll definitely like these!!! if you're not a huge spicy food fan, then you might not like them, but it's always worth a try!
Jocelyn D.
Round rock, TX
I love these Ritz Spicy Pretzel Thins, and so does everybody else in my household. If you haven't tried, they are definitely worth trying. They're very affordable, the packaging is great, I purchase these at HEB often. Recommend to anybody!
Jessi E.
Cornelius, OR
I love thin pretzels and spicy food so this is the perfect snack to satisfy my salty cravings! The thins aren't too spicy and have a nice zesty favor. These also fill me up so I don't end up eating too much. Definitely worth trying! I usually buy mine at safeway for $4.
Denise R.
Santa Rosa, CA
THESE ARE SO BAD i do not know why someone would think to try and add spicy to some dang crackers
That is a huge no and people should stop trying to make non spicy food spicy, we can do that at hime by adding salsa or hot sauce so please stop it they are tasting weird
Miguel C.
Miami, Florida
crackers are the best I've tasted, they are very good to eat snack or serve as passes sticks, They are great spread with cream, cheese or ham or putting on, I think I have not tried other best biscuits to these, for all this they are ideal and taste not change anything
Bárbara G.
This are my favorite pretzels ever. I love the packaging. Excellent flavor and texture. It is just great. The price is just perfect for the quality of the product you are not getting enough of this pretzels... They are definitely not making you thristy #SeinfeldQuotes
Jackie H.
Columbia , SC
Yummy and buttery quick for a snack pair with cheese for a sophisticated cracker to become even more classier pour up a glass of wine and buy a vine of Devine grapes to have someone feed to you like the Greek goddess you are while munching on those cheese crackers.
liz d.
Davie, FL
These are so yummy! But they are also very dangerous because you can not stop at just one to just ten for that matter. They have the right amount of "kick"! I grew up on Ritz crackers and I still love them. One of my favorite snacks to date. My kids love them too.
Megan S.
Yukon, OK
These are freaking delicious! Love the cheesy, spicy, and saltiness of the pretzel!!! I found these at Walmart and most of the local grocery stores. Easy to find and a great value! I share these with everyone I know!!
Nikita M.
Buffalo, NY
I love these pretzel thins because they are a snack that you can genuinely feel good about eating. They don't make you feel sluggish afterwards, with a clean nutritional label. Not to mention the flavor is appealing to young and old. One of my faves
Hessley F.
Beaufort, SC
Is the chipotle flavor too much? I typically can't snack without sharing with my 3 year old, so the snacks can't be too spicy.
Brittany P.
South Whitley, IN
Are these too salty? I am concerned with the combination of pretzel and cracker that it would be too salty.
Brittany P.
South Whitley, IN
Are these too salty? with the combination of cracker and pretzel, I am concerned that it would be too much salt.