BY RITZ

• Are these too salty? with the combination of cracker and pretzel,...1 Answers
Rosibel L.
Rosibel L.
Leicester, MA
Buen snack! Toda mi familia le encanta. Yo no lo consumo mucho pero mis hijos les encanta!
Izabel R.
Izabel R.
Palmerton, PA
I mean I love ritz but I'm telling you now spicy chipotle is notttt good. Don't buy please
Amber A.
Amber A.
Lincoln, NE
Love the spiciness. a perfect adult snack. great for on the go.love that there is preztels
Laura V.
Laura V.
Wasco, CA
They taste good also good snack when your hungry worth eating worth buying they taste good
Judy M.
Judy M.
Euclid, OH
I did not like the taste or texture. I would stick to plan ritz or ritz with peanut butter
Becka B.
Becka B.
Carleton, MI
Foodie Expert
I'm obsessed with all things pretzel and these continue to fuel my obsession. I recommend!
arianna a.
arianna a.
Clark, NJ
These are really good the flavor is very good..fun to snack on at work! Everyone loves em
Cheyenne S.
Cheyenne S.
Foodie Expert
Omg these are sooooo delicious. They have a little kick to them but they aren't too spicy
Me encanta su sabor, me encanta su textura y me gusta comerlos cuando veo peliculas o tv
Taryn M.
Taryn M.
Southfield, MI
Foodie Expert
Thesw are delicious!! I love them with some cheddar cheese and salami for a light snack!
Hessley F.
Hessley F.
Beaufort, SC
Is the chipotle flavor too much? I typically can't snack without sharing with my 3 year old, so the snacks can't be too spicy.
South Whitley, IN
Foodie Expert
Are these too salty? I am concerned with the combination of pretzel and cracker that it would be too salty.
South Whitley, IN
Foodie Expert
Are these too salty? with the combination of cracker and pretzel, I am concerned that it would be too much salt.