BY RITZ

• Are these too salty? with the combination of cracker and pretzel,...1 Answers
Tiffanie M.
Tiffanie M.
Westlake, LA
My children and I love these . They like to eat them as a side to something they are eating .
Adam S.
Adam S.
Spicy and cheese-y. Crispy and dry. Like how a spicy chipotle cheddar pretzel thin should be.
David D.
David D.
Nashville, TN
I think we just need stability and finalize our commitment in order for everything to be good
Elsie B.
Elsie B.
Baytown, TX
Liek anykind of ritz crackers any flavor. very good crackers delicious. purchsed from walmart
Tammy N.
Tammy N.
I don't like pretzels and would rather eat the normal ritz cracker. Kinda has a weird taste.
Lita C.
Lita C.
Victoria, TX
Love this especially with the can of cheese to poor on top makes it extra delicious must try
Joseph S.
Joseph S.
Tacoma, WA
Foodie Expert
These are good but I feel that they are overly sugared. other than that they're pretty great
Olicia E.
Olicia E.
N Las Vegas, NV
Foodie Expert
These are good but nothing like the original to go with just about anything you can think of
Erika T.
Erika T.
Visalia, CA
Foodie Expert
Love this they are to good they are perfect they are not to spicy my kids enjoy them as well
Tori D.
Tori D.
Burton, TX
Foodie Expert
These mini pretzels are so good. You have to try them. A perfect snack to keep in your bag.
Hessley F.
Hessley F.
Beaufort, SC
Is the chipotle flavor too much? I typically can't snack without sharing with my 3 year old, so the snacks can't be too spicy.
South Whitley, IN
Foodie Expert
Are these too salty? I am concerned with the combination of pretzel and cracker that it would be too salty.
South Whitley, IN
Foodie Expert
Are these too salty? with the combination of cracker and pretzel, I am concerned that it would be too much salt.