BY RITZ

• Are these too salty? I am concerned with the combination of pretz...1 Answers
  • Are these too salty? with the combination of cracker and pretzel,...1 Answers
Laurie S.
Tampa
I have never seen this products in my Walmart or maybe I have not stopped to take a look sorry
Amanda G.
Fort Rucker, AL
Perfect size for on the go, snacks, and road trips. Comes with 6 crackers, a stick, and cheese.
kierra m.
Nabisco Ritz Munchables Spicy Chipotle Cheddar Pretzel Thins, 12.25 oz a great on the go snack
Erin S.
Not a person who does well with spice, so these aren't for me. But I love the normal crackers.
Heather B.
Santa Fe, TX
Great chip for any kind of debt very delicious and it's healthyyou can buy any store and if she
Anna H.
Rochester, MI
So yummy! It's a perfect snack to take with you wherever you go! Ritz is the best for everyone!
Cassandra M.
I love the flavor of these. always a fan favorite for snacks by themselves or with cheese/dips.
Gabrielle R.
Philadelphia, PA
I love these crackers! It's a cracker and pretzel combined! They taste so good! Great with dips
indira O.
Brooklyn, NY
Con queso son ricas oh guacamole . Siempre las encuentro en target para esas noches de película
Ruthann M.
This is such a yummy snack. Salty and satisfying! Two of my favorite things combined into one.
Hessley F.
Beaufort, SC
Is the chipotle flavor too much? I typically can't snack without sharing with my 3 year old, so the snacks can't be too spicy.
Brittany P.
South Whitley, IN
Are these too salty? I am concerned with the combination of pretzel and cracker that it would be too salty.
Brittany P.
South Whitley, IN
Are these too salty? with the combination of cracker and pretzel, I am concerned that it would be too much salt.