BY RITZ

• Are these too salty? I am concerned with the combination of pretz...1 Answers
  • Are these too salty? with the combination of cracker and pretzel,...1 Answers
Laurie S.
Tampa
I have never seen this products in my Walmart or maybe I have not stopped to take a look sorry
Anna H.
Rochester, MI
So yummy! It's a perfect snack to take with you wherever you go! Ritz is the best for everyone!
Cassandra M.
I love the flavor of these. always a fan favorite for snacks by themselves or with cheese/dips.
indira O.
Brooklyn, NY
Con queso son ricas oh guacamole . Siempre las encuentro en target para esas noches de película
Gabrielle R.
Philadelphia, PA
Foodie Expert
I love these crackers! It's a cracker and pretzel combined! They taste so good! Great with dips
Heather B.
Santa Fe, TX
Great chip for any kind of debt very delicious and it's healthyyou can buy any store and if she
Elsie B.
Baytown, TX
Liek anykind of ritz crackers any flavor. very good crackers delicious. purchsed from walmart
Adam S.
Spicy and cheese-y. Crispy and dry. Like how a spicy chipotle cheddar pretzel thin should be.
Erika T.
Visalia, CA
Foodie Expert
Love this they are to good they are perfect they are not to spicy my kids enjoy them as well
Tiffanie M.
Westlake, LA
My children and I love these . They like to eat them as a side to something they are eating .
Hessley F.
Beaufort, SC
Is the chipotle flavor too much? I typically can't snack without sharing with my 3 year old, so the snacks can't be too spicy.
Brittany P.
South Whitley, IN
Foodie Expert
Are these too salty? with the combination of cracker and pretzel, I am concerned that it would be too much salt.
Brittany P.
South Whitley, IN
Foodie Expert
Are these too salty? I am concerned with the combination of pretzel and cracker that it would be too salty.