BY RITZ

• Are these too salty? with the combination of cracker and pretzel,...1 Answers
Kira O.
Melbourne, FL
Foodie Expert
These are so yummy! I love pairing these with some vegan cheese dip :) they're so yummy! I do find them to be spicy, however if you enjoy spicy foods you'll definitely like these!!! if you're not a huge spicy food fan, then you might not like them, but it's always worth a try!
Cindy R.
These were okay but not something i liked but i wanted to try something new
Emily M.
Shafter, CA
Foodie Expert
I was nervous tp try these chipotle cheddar because I'm not a big fan of chipotle but they taste pretty good not too spicy and good flavor.
liz d.
Davie, FL
These are so yummy! But they are also very dangerous because you can not stop at just one to just ten for that matter. They have the right amount of "kick"! I grew up on Ritz crackers and I still love them. One of my favorite snacks to date. My kids love them too.
Morgan M.
Tombstone, Az
Thes are such a good snack you can put just about anything on top and they make it that much better then it was before.
Rebeca H.
West New York, NJ
Foodie Expert
These pretzels are so tasty .the chipotle flavor gives it an extra spicy kick
Sophia R.
N Las Vegas, NV
Foodie Expert
I didn't think I would like these as much as I did! You can't put it down. It's not too spicy, salty, or overwhelming. It has just enough to give the flavor a kick.
Teresa  A.
Boynton beach , FL
I love Ritz but this is so good cause I love pretzels too so thank you for this ritz for this I always have some
Nona B.
Hobart, OK
Foodie Expert
First off, because of the thin shape and air pockets, Ritz Pretzel Thins are crisp but not as hard as normal, denser pretzels. Nabisco describes it as "pretzel outside + cracker inside" and it's a pretty apt description. The flavor is fairly interesting; there's the sweetness you expect from a Ritz cracker, the saltiness and texture of a pretzel thin, and the initial but not overbearing taste of powdered cheese followed by a brief heat from chipotle peppers. Before trying Ritz Spicy Chipotle Cheddar Pretzel Thins, I would have written them off as being too gimmicky, but having tried them, I have to say they're quite good especially as something to slowly snack on.

Taryn M.
Southfield, MI
Foodie Expert
Thesw are delicious!! I love them with some cheddar cheese and salami for a light snack!
Hessley F.
Beaufort, SC
Is the chipotle flavor too much? I typically can't snack without sharing with my 3 year old, so the snacks can't be too spicy.
Brittany P.
South Whitley, IN
Foodie Expert
Are these too salty? with the combination of cracker and pretzel, I am concerned that it would be too much salt.
Brittany P.
South Whitley, IN
Foodie Expert
Are these too salty? I am concerned with the combination of pretzel and cracker that it would be too salty.