BY RITZ

• Are these too salty? I am concerned with the combination of pretz...1 Answers
  • Are these too salty? with the combination of cracker and pretzel,...1 Answers
Gwendolyn S.
Antioch, CA
There okay some if you need to see and check them out for yourself you may enjoy them for yourself
Aisha R.
Ocala, FL
A mi y a mi hijo nos encanta el se las come con tuna fish es un exito para cuando vienen invitados
Marian M.
miami, FL
Estas galletitas son super ricas. Ideales para compartir con la familia, siempre que puedo compro
Vartine J.
Pawtucket, RI
I liked it and the kids loved it great price and great value for what we pay for it I loved this
Brittany B.
pennsauken, NJ
I love these crackers because they taste so good!!!!! They are the best thing I have ever eaten !
Zach H.
Bossier City, LA
Tasty treat for those in need of a spicy fix. These are really tasty, and slightly addictive lol.
Jackie W.
Austin, TX
I Love Rits Cause I Can Eat Them With Cheese And Meat or Peanut Butter And Just Eat Them All Day
Latoya M.
Brownsville, IN
Absolute love these. Great chipotle taste and not to spicy. Great flavor. Good snack to munch on.
Haley C.
Bigelow, AR
Love Chipotle and these snacks are life!!!!! They have a hint of spicy to them and it was amazing
Denise W.
These are great for kids and I love the cup with a lid children friendly and they love it as do i
Hessley F.
Beaufort, SC
Is the chipotle flavor too much? I typically can't snack without sharing with my 3 year old, so the snacks can't be too spicy.
Brittany P.
South Whitley, IN
Are these too salty? I am concerned with the combination of pretzel and cracker that it would be too salty.
Brittany P.
South Whitley, IN
Are these too salty? with the combination of cracker and pretzel, I am concerned that it would be too much salt.