BY RITZ

• Are these too salty? with the combination of cracker and pretzel,...1 Answers
Amanda G.
Amanda G.
Fort Rucker, AL
Perfect size for on the go, snacks, and road trips. Comes with 6 crackers, a stick, and cheese.
Heather B.
Heather B.
Santa Fe, TX
Great chip for any kind of debt very delicious and it's healthyyou can buy any store and if she
Kenisha M.
Kenisha M.
Brooklyn, NY
I'm going to stick to the original. I just want it to be a salty crumbly goodness. Sweet is eh.
indira O.
indira O.
Brooklyn, NY
Con queso son ricas oh guacamole . Siempre las encuentro en target para esas noches de película
Gabrielle R.
Gabrielle R.
Phila, PA
Foodie Expert
I love these crackers! It's a cracker and pretzel combined! They taste so good! Great with dips
Anna H.
Anna H.
Rochester, MI
So yummy! It's a perfect snack to take with you wherever you go! Ritz is the best for everyone!
Cassandra M.
Cassandra M.
I love the flavor of these. always a fan favorite for snacks by themselves or with cheese/dips.
Ruthann M.
Ruthann M.
This is such a yummy snack. Salty and satisfying! Two of my favorite things combined into one.
Laurie S.
Laurie S.
Tampa
I have never seen this products in my Walmart or maybe I have not stopped to take a look sorry
kierra m.
kierra m.
Nabisco Ritz Munchables Spicy Chipotle Cheddar Pretzel Thins, 12.25 oz a great on the go snack
Hessley F.
Hessley F.
Beaufort, SC
Is the chipotle flavor too much? I typically can't snack without sharing with my 3 year old, so the snacks can't be too spicy.
South Whitley, IN
Foodie Expert
Are these too salty? I am concerned with the combination of pretzel and cracker that it would be too salty.
South Whitley, IN
Foodie Expert
Are these too salty? with the combination of cracker and pretzel, I am concerned that it would be too much salt.