BY RITZ

• Are these too salty? I am concerned with the combination of pretz...1 Answers
  • Are these too salty? with the combination of cracker and pretzel,...1 Answers
Anyela M.
Medley, FL
i love Nabisco Ritz Munchables Spicy Chipotle Cheddar Pretzel Thins, 12.25 oz.. is very good........
The Blog By Taina ..
Foodie Expert
This crackers are so delicious. I almost eat the entire box by my self. I really like them with tuna.
Sherry S.
Booneville, AR
I have never tried these. I don't know why this is coming up. And I don't know how to get out of it.
Mechlia S.
Roswell, NM
Foodie Expert
I have never heard of these I am a big fan of Ritz and pretzel I'm sure they taste like heaven lol
Delicious and legitimately spicy. A good snack with cheese and grapes. I would suggest for a picnic
Anactacia K.
Andalusia, AL
Foodie Expert
These are really good. They have a kick so they aren't for everyone. But they have a great flavor.
Aisha R.
Ocala, FL
A mi y a mi hijo nos encanta el se las come con tuna fish es un exito para cuando vienen invitados
Gwendolyn S.
Antioch, CA
There okay some if you need to see and check them out for yourself you may enjoy them for yourself
Denise W.
Foodie Expert
These are great for kids and I love the cup with a lid children friendly and they love it as do i
Zach H.
Pensacola, FL
Foodie Expert
Tasty treat for those in need of a spicy fix. These are really tasty, and slightly addictive lol.
Hessley F.
Beaufort, SC
Is the chipotle flavor too much? I typically can't snack without sharing with my 3 year old, so the snacks can't be too spicy.
Brittany P.
South Whitley, IN
Foodie Expert
Are these too salty? with the combination of cracker and pretzel, I am concerned that it would be too much salt.
Brittany P.
South Whitley, IN
Foodie Expert
Are these too salty? I am concerned with the combination of pretzel and cracker that it would be too salty.