BY RITZ

• Are these too salty? with the combination of cracker and pretzel,...1 Answers
Aisha R.
Aisha R.
Ocala, FL
A mi y a mi hijo nos encanta el se las come con tuna fish es un exito para cuando vienen invitados
Mechlia S.
Mechlia S.
Roswell, NM
Foodie Expert
I have never heard of these I am a big fan of Ritz and pretzel I'm sure they taste like heaven lol
Haley C.
Haley C.
Bigelow, AR
Love Chipotle and these snacks are life!!!!! They have a hint of spicy to them and it was amazing
Denise W.
Denise W.
Foodie Expert
These are great for kids and I love the cup with a lid children friendly and they love it as do i
Brittany B.
Brittany B.
pennsauken, NJ
Foodie Expert
I love these crackers because they taste so good!!!!! They are the best thing I have ever eaten !
Marian M.
Marian M.
Foodie Expert
Estas galletitas son super ricas. Ideales para compartir con la familia, siempre que puedo compro
Zach H.
Zach H.
Pensacola, FL
Foodie Expert
Tasty treat for those in need of a spicy fix. These are really tasty, and slightly addictive lol.
Latoya M.
Latoya M.
Brownsville, IN
Absolute love these. Great chipotle taste and not to spicy. Great flavor. Good snack to munch on.
Vartine J.
Vartine J.
Pawtucket, RI
Foodie Expert
I liked it and the kids loved it great price and great value for what we pay for it I loved this
Jackie W.
Jackie W.
Austin, TX
I Love Rits Cause I Can Eat Them With Cheese And Meat or Peanut Butter And Just Eat Them All Day
Hessley F.
Hessley F.
Beaufort, SC
Is the chipotle flavor too much? I typically can't snack without sharing with my 3 year old, so the snacks can't be too spicy.
South Whitley, IN
Foodie Expert
Are these too salty? I am concerned with the combination of pretzel and cracker that it would be too salty.
South Whitley, IN
Foodie Expert
Are these too salty? with the combination of cracker and pretzel, I am concerned that it would be too much salt.