BY RITZ

• Are these too salty? I am concerned with the combination of pretz...1 Answers
  • Are these too salty? with the combination of cracker and pretzel,...1 Answers
Jasmin R.
Glassboro, NJ
Spiced pretzels are a first for me but they weren't disappointing and the party guests enjoyed them!
Brittney D.
Los Angeles, CA
Did not like these at all. The chipotle flavor was just too over whelming. Won't be purchasing again.
Mariana S.
Aberdeen , WA
I still remember when these first came out they were everywhere and they still should be really good
The Blog By Taina ..
This crackers are so delicious. I almost eat the entire box by my self. I really like them with tuna.
Anyela M.
Medley, FL
i love Nabisco Ritz Munchables Spicy Chipotle Cheddar Pretzel Thins, 12.25 oz.. is very good........
Sherry S.
Booneville, AR
I have never tried these. I don't know why this is coming up. And I don't know how to get out of it.
Mechlia S.
Roswell, NM
I have never heard of these I am a big fan of Ritz and pretzel I'm sure they taste like heaven lol
Delicious and legitimately spicy. A good snack with cheese and grapes. I would suggest for a picnic
Aisha R.
Ocala, FL
A mi y a mi hijo nos encanta el se las come con tuna fish es un exito para cuando vienen invitados
Gwendolyn S.
Antioch, CA
There okay some if you need to see and check them out for yourself you may enjoy them for yourself
Hessley F.
Beaufort, SC
Is the chipotle flavor too much? I typically can't snack without sharing with my 3 year old, so the snacks can't be too spicy.
Brittany P.
South Whitley, IN
Are these too salty? I am concerned with the combination of pretzel and cracker that it would be too salty.
Brittany P.
South Whitley, IN
Are these too salty? with the combination of cracker and pretzel, I am concerned that it would be too much salt.