BY RITZ

• Are these too salty? I am concerned with the combination of pretz...1 Answers
  • Are these too salty? with the combination of cracker and pretzel,...1 Answers
Chana A.
Tarzana, CA
The really good yummy pretzel has like a little bit of spice to it and it's really really tasty and good
Breanna R.
Really good! Great for a everyday snack :) love these great for anytime of the day. Also really affordable
Lya B.
North Bergen, NJ
I love spicy so I love chipotle chili in this way, I do prefer buy this crackers instead of simple ones.
Merlyn C.
Recuerdo que este producto tiene años en el mercado, son galletas pequeñas con buen sabor, lo recomiendo.
Monique H.
Riverside, CA
I love these. Buy them every time I go to the grocery store. Really good to buy for snack time and to eat
Lilyanna A.
I love ritz. My favorite cookies out there! You can have them with any type of snack and they'll be good
Brayan D.
Siiiiiiiiiiiii esto es una delicia quiero mucho pero me pondre un gordo si sigo asi comiendo tanto jejej
Katie D.
Hamilton, OH
Love these!! So yummy and such a new idea. They pair well with many things. They are the perfect snack.
Jasmin R.
Glassboro, NJ
Spiced pretzels are a first for me but they weren't disappointing and the party guests enjoyed them!
Mariana S.
Aberdeen , WA
I still remember when these first came out they were everywhere and they still should be really good
Hessley F.
Beaufort, SC
Is the chipotle flavor too much? I typically can't snack without sharing with my 3 year old, so the snacks can't be too spicy.
Brittany P.
South Whitley, IN
Are these too salty? I am concerned with the combination of pretzel and cracker that it would be too salty.
Brittany P.
South Whitley, IN
Are these too salty? with the combination of cracker and pretzel, I am concerned that it would be too much salt.