BY RITZ

• Are these too salty? with the combination of cracker and pretzel,...1 Answers
valerie n.
valerie n.
South Gate, CA
Super super good i live eating these as a quick snack because i just can't get enough they're so good
The Blog By Taina ..
The Blog By Taina ..
Foodie Expert
This crackers are so delicious. I almost eat the entire box by my self. I really like them with tuna.
Kathya F.
Kathya F.
Ritz is my favorite brand of crackers i love it the flavor of all, I'm obsessed with this i eat alone
Alex C.
Alex C.
A but to soicy for me but had a really good flavore if your into tasteful things like spicy chipotle
Sherry S.
Sherry S.
Booneville, AR
I have never tried these. I don't know why this is coming up. And I don't know how to get out of it.
Mariana S.
Mariana S.
Aberdeen, WA
I still remember when these first came out they were everywhere and they still should be really good
Jasmin R.
Jasmin R.
Glassboro, NJ
Foodie Expert
Spiced pretzels are a first for me but they weren't disappointing and the party guests enjoyed them!
Anyela M.
Anyela M.
Medley, FL
i love Nabisco Ritz Munchables Spicy Chipotle Cheddar Pretzel Thins, 12.25 oz.. is very good........
Delicious and legitimately spicy. A good snack with cheese and grapes. I would suggest for a picnic
Aisha R.
Aisha R.
Ocala, FL
A mi y a mi hijo nos encanta el se las come con tuna fish es un exito para cuando vienen invitados
Hessley F.
Hessley F.
Beaufort, SC
Is the chipotle flavor too much? I typically can't snack without sharing with my 3 year old, so the snacks can't be too spicy.
South Whitley, IN
Foodie Expert
Are these too salty? I am concerned with the combination of pretzel and cracker that it would be too salty.
South Whitley, IN
Foodie Expert
Are these too salty? with the combination of cracker and pretzel, I am concerned that it would be too much salt.