BY RITZ

• Are these too salty? I am concerned with the combination of pretz...1 Answers
  • Are these too salty? with the combination of cracker and pretzel,...1 Answers
Lia R.
Foodie Expert
Siempre las combino con una salsa o pasta pra alguna reunion, y mis invitados quedan fascinados.

Me encantan
LaToi J.
Orrum , NC
Foodie Expert
I love these. Not too spicy but just right. I like how its affordable and i can basically find them anywhere.
Elizabeth D.
Saltville, VA
Mmmmm Yummyyyy so good! This product is great with cheese or a cheese or meat dip. So soft and not hard. ūüĎćūüĎćūüĎćūüĎć
Jessica G.
West Palm Beach, FL
Best while watching a movie! ! Or you can even eat cheese with these suckers they could be more spicy though
Angel W.
Foodie Expert
Not good tbh... Its like i died when I tried it. Like whyyyyyyyy, why make this. Are u trying to kill people
chine p.
Foodie Expert
Another item I carry around for my kids as a snack .. kids always seem to be hungry when we leave the house
Katie N.
Foodie Expert
Great new snack from the original cheddar ritz. It's a great taste to have on the go. Highly recommend it.
Lilyanna A.
I love ritz. My favorite cookies out there! You can have them with any type of snack and they'll be good
Lya B.
North Bergen, NJ
I love spicy so I love chipotle chili in this way, I do prefer buy this crackers instead of simple ones.
Breanna R.
Really good! Great for a everyday snack :) love these great for anytime of the day. Also really affordable
Hessley F.
Beaufort, SC
Is the chipotle flavor too much? I typically can't snack without sharing with my 3 year old, so the snacks can't be too spicy.
Brittany P.
South Whitley, IN
Foodie Expert
Are these too salty? with the combination of cracker and pretzel, I am concerned that it would be too much salt.
Brittany P.
South Whitley, IN
Foodie Expert
Are these too salty? I am concerned with the combination of pretzel and cracker that it would be too salty.