BY RITZ

• Are these too salty? with the combination of cracker and pretzel,...1 Answers
chine p.
chine p.
Foodie Expert
Another item I carry around for my kids as a snack .. kids always seem to be hungry when we leave the house
Katie N.
Katie N.
Foodie Expert
Great new snack from the original cheddar ritz. It's a great taste to have on the go. Highly recommend it.
Breanna R.
Breanna R.
Really good! Great for a everyday snack :) love these great for anytime of the day. Also really affordable
Monique H.
Monique H.
Riverside, CA
I love these. Buy them every time I go to the grocery store. Really good to buy for snack time and to eat
Merlyn C.
Merlyn C.
Foodie Expert
Recuerdo que este producto tiene años en el mercado, son galletas pequeñas con buen sabor, lo recomiendo.
Brayan D.
Brayan D.
Foodie Expert
Siiiiiiiiiiiii esto es una delicia quiero mucho pero me pondre un gordo si sigo asi comiendo tanto jejej
Chana A.
Chana A.
Tarzana, CA
The really good yummy pretzel has like a little bit of spice to it and it's really really tasty and good
Lya B.
Lya B.
North Bergen, NJ
I love spicy so I love chipotle chili in this way, I do prefer buy this crackers instead of simple ones.
Lilyanna A.
Lilyanna A.
I love ritz. My favorite cookies out there! You can have them with any type of snack and they'll be good
The Blog By Taina ..
The Blog By Taina ..
Foodie Expert
This crackers are so delicious. I almost eat the entire box by my self. I really like them with tuna.
Hessley F.
Hessley F.
Beaufort, SC
Is the chipotle flavor too much? I typically can't snack without sharing with my 3 year old, so the snacks can't be too spicy.
South Whitley, IN
Foodie Expert
Are these too salty? I am concerned with the combination of pretzel and cracker that it would be too salty.
South Whitley, IN
Foodie Expert
Are these too salty? with the combination of cracker and pretzel, I am concerned that it would be too much salt.