BY RITZ

• Are these too salty? with the combination of cracker and pretzel,...1 Answers
Tori D.
Burton, TX
Foodie Expert
These mini pretzels are so good. You have to try them. A perfect snack to keep in your bag.
Carla G.
These are ok, some of mine have been too hard, they hurt my gums but delicious all the same. They could be a bit better made but they get the job done.
Deanna M.
Foodie Expert
This is interesting even though I never tried this before I would love to try this.
Sonni W.
Grayson, LA
These are delish! I always keep these brand in stock to snack on or to cook with. I makes a good crust on a casserole.
Haley G.
I take this with me to work to snack on during the day and my son also loves them. Taste better than pretzel but still have the ritz taste I love them
Garleni Á.
Doral, FL
Foodie Expert
I like it, these are addictive actually p, I went overseas and I saw them at every pharmacy and super market a lil bit high on sodium but meet my expectations anyway I would recommend it
Dominique R.
Foodie Expert
Yummy! These are delicious! My family absolutely loves them and I would definitely recommend and purchase again!
chine p.
Foodie Expert
Another item I carry around for my kids as a snack .. kids always seem to be hungry when we leave the house
Haley C.
Bigelow, AR
Love Chipotle and these snacks are life!!!!! They have a hint of spicy to them and it was amazing
Jessica C.
Grayson, KY
Foodie Expert
You can eat these with anything or by themselves! I constantly buy them and can't keep them stocked at my house. The don't compare to any cracker and you can normally get these at any grocery store.
Hessley F.
Beaufort, SC
Is the chipotle flavor too much? I typically can't snack without sharing with my 3 year old, so the snacks can't be too spicy.
Brittany P.
South Whitley, IN
Foodie Expert
Are these too salty? with the combination of cracker and pretzel, I am concerned that it would be too much salt.
Brittany P.
South Whitley, IN
Foodie Expert
Are these too salty? I am concerned with the combination of pretzel and cracker that it would be too salty.