BY RITZ

• Are these too salty? with the combination of cracker and pretzel,...1 Answers
azriel c.
azriel c.
Erie, PA
These are so addictive and so good! i can't get enough once i start eating them! They are like heaven on earth!
Malak B.
Malak B.
Manchester, MO
Foodie Expert
Pretzels and cheese, are the best combination ever! I loved these a lot. I like how they are crispy and cheesy.
Krystal V.
Krystal V.
Loved them as a kid! Now my kids love them! It's a great on the go sack to have with you!! They are delicious!
shelby r.
shelby r.
Carthage, IL
Foodie Expert
These get me through my spicy cravings! love these little crackers. I definitely recommend these to everyone.
Elizabeth D.
Elizabeth D.
Saltville, VA
Mmmmm Yummyyyy so good! This product is great with cheese or a cheese or meat dip. So soft and not hard. 👍👍👍👍
LaToi J.
LaToi J.
Orrum , NC
Foodie Expert
I love these. Not too spicy but just right. I like how its affordable and i can basically find them anywhere.
Lia R.
Lia R.
Foodie Expert
Siempre las combino con una salsa o pasta pra alguna reunion, y mis invitados quedan fascinados.

Me encantan
Tiffany C.
Tiffany C.
Foodie Expert
These are so unique and delicious. Love the salty pretzel side mixed with the buttery cracker side. So good!
Jessica G.
Jessica G.
West Palm Beach, FL
Best while watching a movie! ! Or you can even eat cheese with these suckers they could be more spicy though
Angel W.
Angel W.
Foodie Expert
Not good tbh... Its like i died when I tried it. Like whyyyyyyyy, why make this. Are u trying to kill people
Hessley F.
Hessley F.
Beaufort, SC
Is the chipotle flavor too much? I typically can't snack without sharing with my 3 year old, so the snacks can't be too spicy.
South Whitley, IN
Foodie Expert
Are these too salty? I am concerned with the combination of pretzel and cracker that it would be too salty.
South Whitley, IN
Foodie Expert
Are these too salty? with the combination of cracker and pretzel, I am concerned that it would be too much salt.