BY RITZ

• Are these too salty? with the combination of cracker and pretzel,...1 Answers
Sophia R.
N Las Vegas, NV
Foodie Expert
I didn't think I would like these as much as I did! You can't put it down. It's not too spicy, salty, or overwhelming. It has just enough to give the flavor a kick.
Teresa  A.
Boynton beach , FL
I love Ritz but this is so good cause I love pretzels too so thank you for this ritz for this I always have some
arianna a.
Clark, NJ
These are really good the flavor is very good..fun to snack on at work! Everyone loves em
Nona B.
Hobart, OK
Foodie Expert
First off, because of the thin shape and air pockets, Ritz Pretzel Thins are crisp but not as hard as normal, denser pretzels. Nabisco describes it as "pretzel outside + cracker inside" and it's a pretty apt description. The flavor is fairly interesting; there's the sweetness you expect from a Ritz cracker, the saltiness and texture of a pretzel thin, and the initial but not overbearing taste of powdered cheese followed by a brief heat from chipotle peppers. Before trying Ritz Spicy Chipotle Cheddar Pretzel Thins, I would have written them off as being too gimmicky, but having tried them, I have to say they're quite good especially as something to slowly snack on.

Taryn M.
Southfield, MI
Foodie Expert
Thesw are delicious!! I love them with some cheddar cheese and salami for a light snack!
Kristin H.
Cartersville, GA
Not a fan at all of cheese flavored pretzels. Plus these are super spicy! At least they aren't terrible for you.
Andria R.
Pensacola, FL
Pretzel thins are such yummy and filling snacks and I'm a savory kind of person so spicy chipotle cheddar is right up my ally. I think these are reasonably priced and would recommend them to other savory snack lovers out there. I plan to repurchase these again soon.
Gali M.
Staten Island, NY
Master these Ritz i love the taste ocf the Cheddar cheese and the combination with the crunchy cookie is great also are very cheap and are can get in a store
Sonni W.
Grayson, LA
These are delish! I always keep these brand in stock to snack on or to cook with. I makes a good crust on a casserole.
Lydia S.
These are so addicting. I've always loved the pretzel thins ever since they came out with them. The flavor of these aren't too spicy or overpowering.
Hessley F.
Beaufort, SC
Is the chipotle flavor too much? I typically can't snack without sharing with my 3 year old, so the snacks can't be too spicy.
Brittany P.
South Whitley, IN
Foodie Expert
Are these too salty? with the combination of cracker and pretzel, I am concerned that it would be too much salt.
Brittany P.
South Whitley, IN
Foodie Expert
Are these too salty? I am concerned with the combination of pretzel and cracker that it would be too salty.