BY RITZ

• Are these too salty? I am concerned with the combination of pretz...1 Answers
  • Are these too salty? with the combination of cracker and pretzel,...1 Answers
shakisha A.
shakisha A.
Love it , they are so good and Spicy and I love spicy suff. I would definitely recommend this product to people. đź’•
Amber R.
Amber R.
I always have these in my pantry my husband always eat these with some cheese and sausage so perfect salty cracker
Kaitlyn D.
Kaitlyn D.
These are very addicting! My favorite to go snack. Don't have to eat anything with them and they still taste good.
Alina C.
Alina C.
! Give it a try! See if you like it! I had my doubts because I wanted something softer but still soft! Too spicy!
Brennah R.
Brennah R.
Foodie Expert
These taste absolutely amazing. Perfect amount of crunch and perfect amount of flavor without being overwhelming.
Kia H.
Kia H.
Foodie Expert
I didn't really like this. It didn't taste like chipotle. A little disappointed. I don't think I'll buy it again.
Teresa  A.
Teresa A.
Boynton Beach, FL
I love Ritz but this is so good cause I love pretzels too so thank you for this ritz for this I always have some
Dominique R.
Dominique R.
Foodie Expert
Yummy! These are delicious! My family absolutely loves them and I would definitely recommend and purchase again!
Kristin H.
Kristin H.
Cartersville, GA
Not a fan at all of cheese flavored pretzels. Plus these are super spicy! At least they aren't terrible for you.
Malak B.
Malak B.
Manchester, MO
Foodie Expert
Pretzels and cheese, are the best combination ever! I loved these a lot. I like how they are crispy and cheesy.
Hessley F.
Hessley F.
Beaufort, SC
Is the chipotle flavor too much? I typically can't snack without sharing with my 3 year old, so the snacks can't be too spicy.
South Whitley, IN
Foodie Expert
Are these too salty? I am concerned with the combination of pretzel and cracker that it would be too salty.
South Whitley, IN
Foodie Expert
Are these too salty? with the combination of cracker and pretzel, I am concerned that it would be too much salt.