BY RITZ

• Are these too salty? I am concerned with the combination of pretz...1 Answers
  • Are these too salty? with the combination of cracker and pretzel,...1 Answers
Gali M.
Staten Island, NY
Master these Ritz i love the taste ocf the Cheddar cheese and the combination with the crunchy cookie is great also are very cheap and are can get in a store
kierra m.
Nabisco Ritz Munchables Spicy Chipotle Cheddar Pretzel Thins, 12.25 oz a great on the go snack
Miranda N.
Roxboro, NC
Healthy and smoke snack. Goes good with most of anything. Family orientated.
Tori D.
Burton, TX
Foodie Expert
These mini pretzels are so good. You have to try them. A perfect snack to keep in your bag.
Breanna R.
Really good! Great for a everyday snack :) love these great for anytime of the day. Also really affordable
Carla G.
These are ok, some of mine have been too hard, they hurt my gums but delicious all the same. They could be a bit better made but they get the job done.
Jackie H.
Columbia , SC
Foodie Expert
Yummy and buttery quick for a snack pair with cheese for a sophisticated cracker to become even more classier pour up a glass of wine and buy a vine of Devine grapes to have someone feed to you like the Greek goddess you are while munching on those cheese crackers.
Haley G.
I take this with me to work to snack on during the day and my son also loves them. Taste better than pretzel but still have the ritz taste I love them
Amy D.
Columbia City, IN
Foodie Expert
These are really good with a cheeseball ...I also like crumble them up and use them as a breading for certain recipes! Very versatile snack!
Dominique R.
Foodie Expert
Yummy! These are delicious! My family absolutely loves them and I would definitely recommend and purchase again!
Hessley F.
Beaufort, SC
Is the chipotle flavor too much? I typically can't snack without sharing with my 3 year old, so the snacks can't be too spicy.
Brittany P.
South Whitley, IN
Foodie Expert
Are these too salty? with the combination of cracker and pretzel, I am concerned that it would be too much salt.
Brittany P.
South Whitley, IN
Foodie Expert
Are these too salty? I am concerned with the combination of pretzel and cracker that it would be too salty.