BY RITZ

• Are these too salty? with the combination of cracker and pretzel,...1 Answers
Caydie B.
Caydie B.
Aguanga, Ca
I was hesitant about these at first because they are so different but they're the perfect combination of salty crackers
leah b.
leah b.
Machesney Park, IL
Love Ritz crackers they are delicious they go great with cheese peanut butter or even plain I always buy a box of these
Sonni W.
Sonni W.
Grayson, LA
These are delish! I always keep these brand in stock to snack on or to cook with. I makes a good crust on a casserole.
Bukky L.
Bukky L.
Foodie Expert
I have not tried this Ritz of Nabisco Ritz Munchaules Spicy Chipotle Cheddar Pretzel Thins but they sound good to try.
Vanessa M.
Vanessa M.
San Antonio, TX
These are absolutely adoreable. I love to pack these in snack bags for my kids when we go out. They are not to salty.
Cindy G.
Cindy G.
Kannapolis, NC
Love the extra spice of the chipotle it was a new way to add spice to cheddar cheese. I would totally buy this again.
ana s.
ana s.
Brownsville, TX
El sabor de etai esta suwpr roco ke roco eke roco pero enseio shepr roco no am xke s sens eio no am ske ska anskemfg
Kristin L.
Kristin L.
West Chester, PA
Foodie Expert
Delicious especially with dip. A tasty but easy snack to keep stocked in the house. I would recommend this product.
Jenny K.
Jenny K.
Lake mills, WI
My husband and I both love to eat spicy snacks and these crakers hit the spot! Perfect to eat with cheese and wine.
Erick P.
Erick P.
miami, FL
Excelente galletas buen sabor y buenas para cualquier reunion en cualquier lugar la verdad las recomiendo altamente
Hessley F.
Hessley F.
Beaufort, SC
Is the chipotle flavor too much? I typically can't snack without sharing with my 3 year old, so the snacks can't be too spicy.
South Whitley, IN
Foodie Expert
Are these too salty? I am concerned with the combination of pretzel and cracker that it would be too salty.
South Whitley, IN
Foodie Expert
Are these too salty? with the combination of cracker and pretzel, I am concerned that it would be too much salt.