BY RITZ

• Are these too salty? I am concerned with the combination of pretz...1 Answers
  • Are these too salty? with the combination of cracker and pretzel,...1 Answers
Jenny K.
Lake mills, WI
My husband and I both love to eat spicy snacks and these crakers hit the spot! Perfect to eat with cheese and wine.
Rainbow O.
Bronx, NY
I was so happy with this purchase it was a special surprise a pretzel and crackers compared to other states no comparison there's no pros except for if you want to delicious treat the cons you just need to get teeth and I would definitely buy this for others and for myself and I recommend anybody buying this it's a great snack it's great for parties just stay home and watching TV with the kids just sweetheart with your friends
Jessi E.
Cornelius, OR
I love thin pretzels and spicy food so this is the perfect snack to satisfy my salty cravings! The thins aren't too spicy and have a nice zesty favor. These also fill me up so I don't end up eating too much. Definitely worth trying! I usually buy mine at safeway for $4.
valerie n.
South Gate, CA
Super super good i live eating these as a quick snack because i just can't get enough they're so good
Kira O.
Melbourne, FL
Foodie Expert
These are so yummy! I love pairing these with some vegan cheese dip :) they're so yummy! I do find them to be spicy, however if you enjoy spicy foods you'll definitely like these!!! if you're not a huge spicy food fan, then you might not like them, but it's always worth a try!
leah b.
Machesney Park, IL
Love Ritz crackers they are delicious they go great with cheese peanut butter or even plain I always buy a box of these
Heather D.
New Iberia , La
My favorite of all rits flavors great to eat with chili or just plain by themselves
Alex H.
Okay if you're digging in your moms purse and you find these CAuse you're hungry they aren't gonna fill you up.
Miranda N.
Roxboro, NC
Healthy and smoke snack. Goes good with most of anything. Family orientated.
Amy D.
Columbia City, IN
Foodie Expert
These are really good with a cheeseball ...I also like crumble them up and use them as a breading for certain recipes! Very versatile snack!
Hessley F.
Beaufort, SC
Is the chipotle flavor too much? I typically can't snack without sharing with my 3 year old, so the snacks can't be too spicy.
Brittany P.
South Whitley, IN
Foodie Expert
Are these too salty? with the combination of cracker and pretzel, I am concerned that it would be too much salt.
Brittany P.
South Whitley, IN
Foodie Expert
Are these too salty? I am concerned with the combination of pretzel and cracker that it would be too salty.