BY RITZ

• Are these too salty? with the combination of cracker and pretzel,...1 Answers
dreya j.
dreya j.
Foodie Expert
love hot things overall . I just fell in love with these. yes I recommend to others . so go and buy if you like spicy food.
Joahn D.
Joahn D.
Galloway, NJ
I can't put this bag down, it like a party in my mouth with all the flavors. its like being at a fiesta. Their soo yummy.
Jennifer W.
Jennifer W.
Naples
They have a rate that takes a while to get used to. They are good crackers, but they just have an I'd flavor. 4 out of 5.
Stephanie E.
Stephanie E.
Miami, Florida
Son ricas y deliciosas. Si esto ya dieta las uso para el almuerzo . Se las recomiendo por qué sus abro yprecioesmuybueno.
Yilin L.
Yilin L.
This is so good. Crispy and salty, I eat the crackers alone like salty cookies. This is something I haul a bunch monthly.
Karen O.
Karen O.
Enjoy eating them.
Specialy with some cheese or like in lunchables.
You get me ?.
They are simply delicious to snack on.
Nida Q.
Nida Q.
Foodie Expert
Yummy! I love ritz because you can eat them as it is or you can and sauce cheese chicken turkey whatever you want to it.
leah b.
leah b.
Machesney Park, IL
Love Ritz crackers they are delicious they go great with cheese peanut butter or even plain I always buy a box of these
Morgan M.
Morgan M.
Tombstone, Az
Thes are such a good snack you can put just about anything on top and they make it that much better then it was before.
Ashley D.
Ashley D.
These are bomb. I eat them with my lunch when I go on my break and I love the flavor of them.
Ritz is an amazing brand.
Hessley F.
Hessley F.
Beaufort, SC
Is the chipotle flavor too much? I typically can't snack without sharing with my 3 year old, so the snacks can't be too spicy.
South Whitley, IN
Foodie Expert
Are these too salty? I am concerned with the combination of pretzel and cracker that it would be too salty.
South Whitley, IN
Foodie Expert
Are these too salty? with the combination of cracker and pretzel, I am concerned that it would be too much salt.