BY RITZ

• Are these too salty? with the combination of cracker and pretzel,...1 Answers
Nona B.
Nona B.
Hobart, OK
First off, because of the thin shape and air pockets, Ritz Pretzel Thins are crisp but not as hard as normal, denser pretzels. Nabisco describes it as "pretzel outside + cracker inside" and it's a pretty apt description. The flavor is fairly interesting; there's the sweetness you expect from a Ritz cracker, the saltiness and texture of a pretzel thin, and the initial but not overbearing taste of powdered cheese followed by a brief heat from chipotle peppers. Before trying Ritz Spicy Chipotle Cheddar Pretzel Thins, I would have written them off as being too gimmicky, but having tried them, I have to say they're quite good especially as something to slowly snack on.

Rainbow O.
Rainbow O.
Bronx, NY
I was so happy with this purchase it was a special surprise a pretzel and crackers compared to other states no comparison there's no pros except for if you want to delicious treat the cons you just need to get teeth and I would definitely buy this for others and for myself and I recommend anybody buying this it's a great snack it's great for parties just stay home and watching TV with the kids just sweetheart with your friends
LeAnn B.
LeAnn B.
MUSCLE SHOALS, AL
I currently have gestational diabetes and I have to monitor my carb count to keep my blood sugar under control. These crackers have 20g or 21g of carbs and I am allowed 15g at snacks. This is almost the perfect serving size, I usually just share a cracker with my toddler. We both love them! Other peanut butter crackers have more carbs in them per package. Also, these have just the right amount of salt!
dam m.
dam m.
Santa Clarita, CA
Both these Munchable Pretzel Rounds and the Munchable Buttery Thins are great little crackers! I use them in place of chips with all kinds of dip, soft cheeses, etc. Anything you would normally use chips for can be replaced with these little thin crackers and you will be suprised at how you will never go back to chips again!
Liz S.
Liz S.
Foodie Expert
We had these at a friends gathering and I was pleasantly surprised! I liked the "pop" that the spicy chipotle gives to the pretzel. The fact that the pretzel is thin is also a nice change. She said she found it at our local grocery store and can probably find them lots of places.
Kira O.
Kira O.
Melbourne, FL
Foodie Expert
These are so yummy! I love pairing these with some vegan cheese dip :) they're so yummy! I do find them to be spicy, however if you enjoy spicy foods you'll definitely like these!!! if you're not a huge spicy food fan, then you might not like them, but it's always worth a try!
Guiselle N.
Guiselle N.
Irving, TX
This spicy chipotle are the best! I love the original ones but this ones with cream cheese gives them a perfect flavor. They meet my expectations! I will
Be buying again. I bought it at my local Walmart. If you like spicy you should buy this ones your are going to love them.
Jessi E.
Jessi E.
Cornelius, OR
I love thin pretzels and spicy food so this is the perfect snack to satisfy my salty cravings! The thins aren't too spicy and have a nice zesty favor. These also fill me up so I don't end up eating too much. Definitely worth trying! I usually buy mine at safeway for $4.
Miguel C.
Miguel C.
Miami, Florida
crackers are the best I've tasted, they are very good to eat snack or serve as passes sticks, They are great spread with cream, cheese or ham or putting on, I think I have not tried other best biscuits to these, for all this they are ideal and taste not change anything
Denise R.
Denise R.
Santa Rosa, CA
Foodie Expert
THESE ARE SO BAD i do not know why someone would think to try and add spicy to some dang crackers
That is a huge no and people should stop trying to make non spicy food spicy, we can do that at hime by adding salsa or hot sauce so please stop it they are tasting weird
Hessley F.
Hessley F.
Beaufort, SC
Is the chipotle flavor too much? I typically can't snack without sharing with my 3 year old, so the snacks can't be too spicy.
South Whitley, IN
Foodie Expert
Are these too salty? I am concerned with the combination of pretzel and cracker that it would be too salty.
South Whitley, IN
Foodie Expert
Are these too salty? with the combination of cracker and pretzel, I am concerned that it would be too much salt.