BY RITZ

• Are these too salty? I am concerned with the combination ...1 Answers
  • Are these too salty? with the combination of cracker and ...1 Answers
Katie R.
Summerfield, NC
I have pretty much tried every single flavor this brand has to offer and none of them have ever disappointed!! They are always on sale. They are buttery and crispy and can be used multiple ways!! Always fresh!
Ely A.
Mcallen, TX
Ritz pretzel are crisp but not as hard as normal. The flavor it's very interesting,there's sweetness and saltiness, the you taste the cheese and the chipotle all those flavors together are delicious. They're very pleasant not too salty and well -balanced.
Nona B.
Hobart, OK
First off, because of the thin shape and air pockets, Ritz Pretzel Thins are crisp but not as hard as normal, denser pretzels. Nabisco describes it as "pretzel outside + cracker inside" and it's a pretty apt description. The flavor is fairly interesting; there's the sweetness you expect from a Ritz cracker, the saltiness and texture of a pretzel thin, and the initial but not overbearing taste of powdered cheese followed by a brief heat from chipotle peppers. Before trying Ritz Spicy Chipotle Cheddar Pretzel Thins, I would have written them off as being too gimmicky, but having tried them, I have to say they're quite good especially as something to slowly snack on.

Jessy C.
This is a very creamy product and smells great. I absolutely love it and I would totally buy it again it can be found in many stores and I eat it every time I can I totally recommend it to others Because it’s great
Rainbow O.
Bronx, NY
I was so happy with this purchase it was a special surprise a pretzel and crackers compared to other states no comparison there's no pros except for if you want to delicious treat the cons you just need to get teeth and I would definitely buy this for others and for myself and I recommend anybody buying this it's a great snack it's great for parties just stay home and watching TV with the kids just sweetheart with your friends
LeAnn B.
MUSCLE SHOALS, AL
I currently have gestational diabetes and I have to monitor my carb count to keep my blood sugar under control. These crackers have 20g or 21g of carbs and I am allowed 15g at snacks. This is almost the perfect serving size, I usually just share a cracker with my toddler. We both love them! Other peanut butter crackers have more carbs in them per package. Also, these have just the right amount of salt!
Guiselle N.
Irving, TX
This spicy chipotle are the best! I love the original ones but this ones with cream cheese gives them a perfect flavor. They meet my expectations! I will
Be buying again. I bought it at my local Walmart. If you like spicy you should buy this ones your are going to love them.
Liz S.
We had these at a friends gathering and I was pleasantly surprised! I liked the "pop" that the spicy chipotle gives to the pretzel. The fact that the pretzel is thin is also a nice change. She said she found it at our local grocery store and can probably find them lots of places.
Andria R.
Cantonment, FL
Pretzel thins are such yummy and filling snacks and I'm a savory kind of person so spicy chipotle cheddar is right up my ally. I think these are reasonably priced and would recommend them to other savory snack lovers out there. I plan to repurchase these again soon.
Chasity B.
Commerce, TX
Spicy crackers? Yes please! I am a huge fan of spice and so these are perfect. They're easy to carry around. More a cheat snack than an every day one. These are great if you like any kind of spice. Its just enough to give a kick but not too much. I love it.
Hessley F.
Beaufort, SC
Is the chipotle flavor too much? I typically can't snack without sharing with my 3 year old, so the snacks can't be too spicy.
Brittany P.
South Whitley, IN
Are these too salty? I am concerned with the combination of pretzel and cracker that it would be too salty.
Brittany P.
South Whitley, IN
Are these too salty? with the combination of cracker and pretzel, I am concerned that it would be too much salt.