Nabisco Ritz Munchables Cheesy Sour Cream & Onion Pretzel Rounds, 11.5 oz uploaded by Amelia W.

BY RITZ

Jada A.
One cannot truly understand how much I love these Nabisco Ritz munchables cheesy sour cream and onion pretzel rounds they are absolutely amazing and I can eat them all day and they are my absolute favorite go-to snacks in the pantry I recommend it for everyone and everyone and if you have kids you can pack it in a lunch and put in a little sandwich bag and it's just absolutely amazing and everyone loves them so why not spend your money on something everyone loves
Haley N.
Mobile, AL
I'll admit, I don't buy crackers often. But when I do, it is always classic Ritz buttery round crackers. Just the original, which I enjoy. When I saw these I thought "Oh, I like cheese, and sour cream and onion". As it turns out, these two flavors don't mix well on a Ritz cracker. I just didn't enjoy this flavor, other members of my family did. This is a case of personal preference, not a defective product.
BRIDGET M.
Novi, MI
I would love to review this snack product to see how well they taste because I never had the m before I love to try something new and if I like the m i will give feed back on how I like d it and I will. Tell my friends about it and see how they like it as well as give, there feedback on Facebook on how good they like d. It as well
Natalia M.
Greenville, SC
When I went to try this I wasn't sure how I felt about it. I love sour cream and onion flavored chips, but I found it odd to have on a cracker. But they ended up tasting really good. It is a nice Salty snack to have around. But it's one of those things where I could only have a few at a time or I would get tiered of it.
Livia G.
811 east village circle davie fl
It is an excellent choice for use snack, if you eat one you can not stop eating it.It is an excellent choice for use snack, if you eat one you can not stop comerlo.La combination of flavors it is perfect and gives you a feeling of fullness when in fact the amount of calories is low I recommend this product!
Gloria K.
Wichita, KS
Ritz offers great flavors in crackers and their pretzel rounds are delicious as well. The sour cream & Onion flavor reminds me of pretzels and dip. I bought the at my local grocery and they were a good value for the price. I would ecommend to friends and family and I provided them for a snack for a party.
Sydney W.
Orland Park, IL
Delicious! They are so good! I love these pretzel rounds so much! I eat them as a snack. I eat them as a late night treat! They are awesome! My roommate and I could eat endless bags of these and Sour Cream & Onion is our favorite flavor. We have gotten many of our other friends hooked on them as well.
Yelitza G.
Bronx, NY
My favorite things all put it one! Cheese! SOUR CREAM & PRETZELS?! One of the greatest ideas ever. I buy this all the time. Such a delicious snack. Always gets the job done! I would recommend this to everybody! Especially if you love cheese, sour cream, and pretzels.. imagine it all put together!
Jasmine M.
This is my monthly indulgence. I can't get enough of them or the flavor. I can finish them in one sitting which isn't good but oh so good. I love the flavor and texture of the cracker and use it with dip and serve it with cheese and meats at parties. It really is a versatile cracker.
Rylee C.
Jonesboro, GA
I absolutely love Nabisco rent bicycles cheesy pretzel rolls they are my favorite snacks ever the tases amazing the really affordable cheese sour cream and pretzels frozen either so good of the cause they're so great seeing always find myself eating more than just one or two bags