Nabisco RITZ Munchables Buttery Thins uploaded by Liz R.

BY RITZ

• Are these just like the regular crackers just bite sized?4 Answers
Liz R.
Bronx, NY
Love my buttery flavored Ritz thins. My friends and neighbors asked me for the name while they were out shopping. They come in all varieties from chocolate covered Ritz. and whatever spicy or non spicy you want. Even single servings to go.
Paige V.
Gladewater, TX
I keep these in my desk at work, which is a big fat no-no because I could literally sit and snack on them all day. They're so buttery and good. But this size is perfect for snacks. My girlfriends in the office know that I keep them so, they'll come in sometimes and say- hey, I brought potato soup. I'll share if you bring crackers. LOL. They're *that* good.
Katie M.
These are really good. I thought they may have stopped making them when a local grocery store stopped carrying them. I usually eat waaaaay more than the serving suggestion. They're light and airy and taste just like a buttery Ritz cracker. I can inhale the whole bag if no one's watching.
Aryn
I use these to make homemade lunchables for my kids. Ham cheese crackers all ready in the fridge to grab and go. They even stay crisp after being in the fridge for a few days.
Terri L.
Taylorsville
I always keep a stash of these in the pantry! There are so many different ways to eat these! A sweet snack with peanut butter, cheese paired with a wine, or in some of my favorite recipes. Smash them up and top just about any casserole for a nice crunchy texture. A much healthier snack alternative to sugary foods!
Jessica C.
Greenville, PA
I already like these crackers but I think it's great they come in these little containers so you can easily take them with you to a game or whatever. They taste great and are very crisp when eating them. They are also cheap as well and I would buy them again
Adriana N.
Carmel, NY
These are SO good but you really can't eat many at once! They're super buttery and taste like buttery popcorn, which is great! But they make you super thirsty haha! I love the munchable sized ones in this flavor - much better than the orginal sized ones!
Ariel S.
These little crackers are so light and crispy! They make a yummy snack when you crave something salty and need something easy to throw in a bag and take on the go.
Tat'iana L.
I have never seen these in store before? These look really good and I would like to try these out in the future. From the reviews, it looks like an interesting snack. With it being thin, I know it has to be healthy . I am looking forward to going on a scavenger hunt and finding this treat!
Amanda M.
These are one of my favorite snacks and Definately a childhood throwback. They are buttery, cheesy, crunching and delicious. You can usually find them pretty much anywhere, box store, grocery stores and convienence stores. They are usually very reasonably priced as well. Always recommend them to people.
Alicia G.
W Farmington, OH
Are these just like the regular crackers just bite sized?