Nabisco RITZ Munchables Buttery Thins uploaded by Liz R.

BY RITZ

• Are these just like the regular crackers just bite sized?4 Answers
Courtney S.
Carmel, IN
Love these! They are great to throw in your purse or keep in your desk at work. They are good for lunches, hikes, etc. The price can be a little much but there are great coupons online for them, including the manufacturer's website. Good for kids too
Yelitza R.
Doral, FL
RITZ cookies are very good, their taste is excellent. As for the price is accessible for everyone.Sirven as appetizers or to complement breakfasts or snacks. They are delicious even with ice cream if we dare to combine textures in desserts. The amount they bring is sufficient, although when there are few we do not want them to end. I love it!
Tyffanie V.
Grove, OK
They are great in taste. i never can just have a handful they are so addicting to me. I think this cracker is great for all ages and can go great with multiple different things if you do not want to eat them by themselves. RItz crackers you cannot go wrong with these
Elizabeth M.
National City, CA
Love these great for long trips in the car. Not too salty but would recommend having a beverage with it. They can be messy if toddlers eat them, on the other hand they are easy to clean up. If you give these kids while you are busy doing housework they will stay busy eating these while doing an activity on their own.
Belem F.
These crackers are great they do not write up in your mouth like other crackers do. Good for on the go or for snacks in between meals. I buy these all the time for my nieces and nephews they love them. But definitely document for everybody to try just like any other normal Ritz but thinner
Becky B.
Lima, OH
Can't beat classic Ritz crackers- I often get the generic brand though. I can't really tell a taste difference. They aren't really healthy but they are the classic party snack with cheese and fruit. I enjoy these
Arlet D.
Hialeah, FL
These little crackers are incredibly good! Use them for a quick snack! I loved to snack on Lays Potato chips, but they are so full of salt and oil ( I always ate the original, hated the baked) and I have nearly replaced my chips with these little crackers! You can use them when you have friends over.. make a snack tray with dip, cheese, etc.. then pile on these little crackers, and/or the pretzle thins and watch everyone;s amazement at how delightful they are!
Jessica S.
Colorado Springs
Love, love, love Ritz. These great little munchables get me through the munchies at work. Love the buttery taste and I love the fact that they're minis so I can eat without worrying about my mouth being stuffed full of crackers when the next call comes in!
Hannah F.
Yum yum do yourself a favor and buy these things. I always give these to my children and they eat them up, they love them and ask for more all the time, I would highly recommend this product to anyone who is a ritz fan! Its also good to use as a breadcrumb crust in reciples!
Mariah O.
Tuscaloosa, AL
Great grab and go type snack! Nice buttery, flakey cracker..You can't just have one or two, very yummy and more-ish! Good as a lunch box filler for kids and adults. Perfect to add to fruit and veggie trays or top with some PB or your favorite jam.
Alicia G.
W Farmington, OH
Are these just like the regular crackers just bite sized?