Nabisco RITZ Munchables Buttery Thins uploaded by Liz R.

BY RITZ

• Are these just like the regular crackers just bite sized?4 Answers
Michelle H.
Replace any other chip or cracker on a snack tray with either of the mew Ritz Munchable crackers (Buttery Thins or Pretzel Rounds) and you will be very pleasantly supprised! These thin little crackers allow the flavor of dips and cheese to shine and provide just enough crunch to satisy.
Karina C.
chicago
Courtney S.
Carmel, IN
Love these! They are great to throw in your purse or keep in your desk at work. They are good for lunches, hikes, etc. The price can be a little much but there are great coupons online for them, including the manufacturer's website. Good for kids too
Yelitza R.
Doral, FL
RITZ cookies are very good, their taste is excellent. As for the price is accessible for everyone.Sirven as appetizers or to complement breakfasts or snacks. They are delicious even with ice cream if we dare to combine textures in desserts. The amount they bring is sufficient, although when there are few we do not want them to end. I love it!
Tyffanie V.
Grove, OK
They are great in taste. i never can just have a handful they are so addicting to me. I think this cracker is great for all ages and can go great with multiple different things if you do not want to eat them by themselves. RItz crackers you cannot go wrong with these
Alexis E.
Pottsville, AR
MY FAVORITE CEREAL! I would buy this for the rest of my life! 10/10 recommend. Great value and cheap for the quality you are receiving!!! SO delicious and tasty!!!
Becky B.
Lima, OH
Can't beat classic Ritz crackers- I often get the generic brand though. I can't really tell a taste difference. They aren't really healthy but they are the classic party snack with cheese and fruit. I enjoy these
Jessica S.
Colorado Springs
Love, love, love Ritz. These great little munchables get me through the munchies at work. Love the buttery taste and I love the fact that they're minis so I can eat without worrying about my mouth being stuffed full of crackers when the next call comes in!
Carrie K.
Broken Arrow, OK
Great for a quick light snack in the go. Not too pricey and the kids love the sweet, buttery taste. Not a great healthy option, so on occasion would be recommended. I purchased these at my local grocery store and would recommend these to others.
Hannah F.
Yum yum do yourself a favor and buy these things. I always give these to my children and they eat them up, they love them and ask for more all the time, I would highly recommend this product to anyone who is a ritz fan! Its also good to use as a breadcrumb crust in reciples!
Alicia G.
W Farmington, OH
Are these just like the regular crackers just bite sized?