BY RITZ #59 in Crackers

Nabisco Ritz Honey Butter Crackers.
Lightly sweet taste, perfect for the morning or any occasion!
Natural flavor with other natural flavors.

• Interested in trying these; is the flavor too artificial ...1 Answers
  • How do y'all like these crackers. I have never tried them...1 Answers
  • Are these available in Canada?1 Answers
Jennifer B.
Just thinking about Ritz writing this review makes me want to eat some. Ritz are delicious and definitely something you crave. They are good with cheese, they are good with peanut butter, they are good with lots of things. I've always liked the packaging design of Ritz, red triggers hunger and the box has lots of red haha.
Dee D.
These are sooo delicious!! The perfect combination of a hint of salt and sweetness from the honey!! They are great! I like to eat them with peanut butter or an apple slice. These are very good and great for snacking!
Lydia G.
I tried these for the first time a couple of weeks ago and really liked them. They are sweet and salty and very addictive. My only issue is that they really didn't pair well with anything I tried on them. The honey was a little overpowering. Probably won't buy again, but they aren't terrible. They are pretty average pricing and available in Walmart and Target that I know of.
Kayla U.
Plainfield, IN
I love these crackers! One of my favorite snacks is these crackers with peanut butter and a banana. I even eat them plain because the flavor is so good, it’s subtle and sweet but delicious! They are a great price too!
Karen H.
We tried this product for the first time and it was delicious. We have had the regular Ritz crackers which has the buttery taste but having the additional flavor added was very good.
Monique W.
The taste of these are great. However, do not buy these for a dip. Any of the butter crackers do not have a strong enough cracker to use for dipping. No spreading. Nothing like that. The cracker will literally crumble. But, the taste is great. So it just depends what you’re using them for.
Meg G.
Austin, TX
Not my favorite crackers just because they aren’t anything special. Love the taste and flavor but in the end they are just crackers. It’s the spreads I put on them that make them so good! Great taste for the price though!
Nyomi T.
Live Oak, FL
These are crowd pleasers for sure every football game we put these out with buffalo dip and they are always gone and we put slices of cheese and ham on them for snacks and they are always gone so quickly
Amanda S.
I love these. They make for a great snack, plain or with cheese or dips. They’re also great for putting out at parties as well. They’re affordable and the packaging is in individual sleeves which is great because they don’t go stale as fast if you take a long time to eat them.
Danielle B.
These were delicious! They had a sweet taste where you could eat them alone or put peanut butter on them and tasted like peanut butter and honey... Mmm good snack
veronica m.
How you eat them, i love to eat them with chicken salads also when i used to be pregnant i would it them solo. they used to help me a lot since i would get dizzy
Andrea C. I.
I have heard that these cookies crumble easily , if I buy will be a good investment ?
Ashleigh G.
Interested in trying these; is the flavor too artificial tasting or just right? We had honey butter rolls at #Thanksgiving and now I'm on a honey butter kick! :)
Travis K.
How do y'all like these crackers. I have never tried them. Thanks y'all
Lacy S.
Luseland, SK
Are these available in Canada?