BY RITZ #76 in Crackers

Nabisco Ritz Honey Butter Crackers.
Lightly sweet taste, perfect for the morning or any occasion!
Natural flavor with other natural flavors. see more...

• Interested in trying these; is the flavor too artificial tasting ...1 Answers
  • How do y'all like these crackers. I have never tried them. Thanks...1 Answers
  • Are these available in Canada?1 Answers
Meg G.
Austin, TX
Not my favorite crackers just because they aren’t anything special. Love the taste and flavor but in the end they are just crackers. It’s the spreads I put on them that make them so good! Great taste for the price though!
Lydia G.
Foodie Expert
I tried these for the first time a couple of weeks ago and really liked them. They are sweet and salty and very addictive. My only issue is that they really didn't pair well with anything I tried on them. The honey was a little overpowering. Probably won't buy again, but they aren't terrible. They are pretty average pricing and available in Walmart and Target that I know of.
Jade S.
Ararat
Three words! We LOVE Ritz!!!! We use ritz for everything from making Christmas candy to using them for baking casseroles! Ritz have always been one of our favorite kind of crackers!!! They are the perfect consistency! Never too hard and always easy to bite!
Danie H.
Foodie Expert
I looove this product! It’s so great and I always recommend it to everyone I meet! Very affordable and easy to find. Very great details and great to keep in the house. Sometimes wish there were more options, but all around a great product!
Jessica H.
Eccles
Foodie Expert
Love the product will purchase again, great packaging, well designed, exactly what I expected the product to be.Good product will purchase again, lasted and was great
Dinh D.
Little Falls, NJ
Foodie Expert
These are so addicting! The honey in the crackers makes them sweet combined with the salt flakes on top make them makes me buy them everytime i go to the grocery store
Dana M.
Manhattan, IL
Both of my children, 1 and 5, as well as myself love these crackers.  They are great plain or with peanut butter or cheese.  They are very easy to take on the go or to throw in a ziplock sand which bag and add to my sons lunch for school.  Only complaint is that they do tend to crumble easily in my sons lunch bag.
Bethany H.
Pineville , KY
Foodie Expert
These are my favorite! I've lost count of how many times I've bought them. I like to munch of them with peanut butter or cheese! This product definitely met my expectations. Anything by Ritz is always awesome, though, so no surprise there. I recommend these to anyone who loves crackers!
Rhianna L.
Ponchatoula, LA
I love these crackers and if u do i would suggest trying there chips they are addicting and i would pick to eat them over and chip. I know its review for a differ t product but if u love this ull loooove that one and thats a fact. I never kmew they had them go try some they sell it at walmart if i can find a spot to write a review on them i will
Emily B.
Radcliff , KY
Foodie Expert
I love the original Ritz crackers, but these Honey Butter crackers blew them out of the water. They add just enough flavor so you still get the taste of the original flavor without being too much. I really enjoy these!!
veronica m.
Foodie Expert
How you eat them, i love to eat them with chicken salads also when i used to be pregnant i would it them solo. they used to help me a lot since i would get dizzy
Andrea C. I.
I have heard that these cookies crumble easily , if I buy will be a good investment ?
Lacy S.
Luseland, SK
Are these available in Canada?
Travis K.
Foodie Expert
How do y'all like these crackers. I have never tried them. Thanks y'all
Ashleigh G.
Foodie Expert
Interested in trying these; is the flavor too artificial tasting or just right? We had honey butter rolls at #Thanksgiving and now I'm on a honey butter kick! :)