BY RITZ

Ritz plain grain crackers 13.6 oz

Jennifer W.
I love that they put out a hint of salt flavor. It has the perfect amount of salt where it's not Bland but it's also not overly salted. I've always been a fan of Ritz all on their own I think they have an amazing texture and flavor to them perfect for snacking. But they're also a huge crowd pleaser and are great to be paired with different cheese plates and spreads as well.
Marissa B.
Fallston, MD
I personally prefer these "Hint of Salt" Ritz as a lower sodium option. Our diets already have so much sodium and this is a great switch to make without sacrificing on flavor. Same great buttery taste.
Michelle L.
El Centro, CA
The original ritz are bomb! Every flavor that came in after the original is very different in flavor. It met my expectations and it tastes like childhood all over again. The price is affordable. I would recommend to everyone!
Elena S.
I LOVE this brand of crackers!!!!
Perfect texture, perfect taste, and it goes so well with soups and salads, and also by itself
I always buy these when publix has them BOGO. And with so many flavors, you’ll never get bored!
Alycia H.
Dixon , CA
Love they is has less salt. It makes this snack guilt much better. I love these crackers with soup or with a slice and salami. These are also great for my kids when I make my own lunchables for my kids lunches
Sarah C.
The ultimate party cracker! The perfect amount of salt with each cracker. It pairs beautifully with almost any cheese or dip. Other crackers can’t even compete! Definitely a repeat and forever customer.
Jody H.
This product has just the right amount of salt and does not taste plain either. We like to add cream cheese and strawberries as a snack for the kids or even peanut butter. But they are good just by themselves. The price is good and cheap which is great and it’s packed so you can take a roll with you on the go which is great. I would recommend
Erica L.
These crackers are very hard to put down, I can eat a package in a sitting. They are salty crackers but they’re not too salty where they dry up your lips or tongue. These were great when I was pregnant to help keep morning sickness under control.
Samantha J.
Cowiche
We love to buy these. They serve so many purposes in our home. We use them just as crackers to eat, sometime we add cheese to them for a snack and they also serve as our breading for pork chops!
Matthew R.
Dayton
My go to cracker especially when paired with cheese. I can even just sit and eat these as a snack if I want something more than just a chip. Always on sale too so they’re a great bargain.