BY RITZ #22 in Crackers

Ritz plain grain crackers 13.6 oz

Buy on Walmart
Jennifer W.
I love that they put out a hint of salt flavor. It has the perfect amount of salt where it's not Bland but it's also not overly salted. I've always been a fan of Ritz all on their own I think they have an amazing texture and flavor to them perfect for snacking. But they're also a huge crowd pleaser and are great to be paired with different cheese plates and spreads as well.
Ms🌺J J.
I love how thin the crackers are and I personally don’t like a lot of salt. I can pick up at almost any store. It’s not expensive and it goes with just about any food . I’ll definitely recommend this to anyone who doesn’t like salty foods
Marissa B.
Waleska, GA
I personally prefer these "Hint of Salt" Ritz as a lower sodium option. Our diets already have so much sodium and this is a great switch to make without sacrificing on flavor. Same great buttery taste.
Michelle L.
El Centro, CA
The original ritz are bomb! Every flavor that came in after the original is very different in flavor. It met my expectations and it tastes like childhood all over again. The price is affordable. I would recommend to everyone!
Abbey T.
Los Angeles , CA
I know it sounds crazy but I think I might like these ones even better than regular Ritz! The regular ones taste so salty to me now that I'm used to the low salt kind. They're still just as buttery and delicious, don't worry.
Ashley B.
Philadelphia , PA
Great to have with cheese and pepperoni at parties or with a little Peanut butter for a snack. Easy treat for kids. Always on sale so usually affordable. Only bad thing is my last box had very broken crackers. Every sleeve all the crackers crumbled
Elena S.
I LOVE this brand of crackers!!!!
Perfect texture, perfect taste, and it goes so well with soups and salads, and also by itself
I always buy these when publix has them BOGO. And with so many flavors, you’ll never get bored!
Priscilla C.
USA
I love the Ritz crackers they taste good and you can put them in soup,dip you can make little sandwiches with it with cheese and between it peanut butter it just tastes good there always Fresh & crispy we love them.
Raquel H.
Covina, CA
I really like these crackers because they are less salty compared to the original ones. They are affordable and can be eaten whenever and with about anything. They are delicious so I recommend them to others.
Sarah C.
The ultimate party cracker! The perfect amount of salt with each cracker. It pairs beautifully with almost any cheese or dip. Other crackers can’t even compete! Definitely a repeat and forever customer.