BY RITZ #17 in Crackers

Ritz plain grain crackers 13.6 oz

Jennifer W.
I love that they put out a hint of salt flavor. It has the perfect amount of salt where it's not Bland but it's also not overly salted. I've always been a fan of Ritz all on their own I think they have an amazing texture and flavor to them perfect for snacking. But they're also a huge crowd pleaser and are great to be paired with different cheese plates and spreads as well.
Ms🌺J J.
I love how thin the crackers are and I personally don’t like a lot of salt. I can pick up at almost any store. It’s not expensive and it goes with just about any food . I’ll definitely recommend this to anyone who doesn’t like salty foods
Marissa B.
Waleska, GA
I personally prefer these "Hint of Salt" Ritz as a lower sodium option. Our diets already have so much sodium and this is a great switch to make without sacrificing on flavor. Same great buttery taste.
Abbey T.
Los Angeles , CA
I know it sounds crazy but I think I might like these ones even better than regular Ritz! The regular ones taste so salty to me now that I'm used to the low salt kind. They're still just as buttery and delicious, don't worry.
Michelle L.
El Centro, CA
The original ritz are bomb! Every flavor that came in after the original is very different in flavor. It met my expectations and it tastes like childhood all over again. The price is affordable. I would recommend to everyone!
Elena S.
I LOVE this brand of crackers!!!!
Perfect texture, perfect taste, and it goes so well with soups and salads, and also by itself
I always buy these when publix has them BOGO. And with so many flavors, you’ll never get bored!
Priscilla C.
USA
I love the Ritz crackers they taste good and you can put them in soup,dip you can make little sandwiches with it with cheese and between it peanut butter it just tastes good there always Fresh & crispy we love them.
Sarah C.
The ultimate party cracker! The perfect amount of salt with each cracker. It pairs beautifully with almost any cheese or dip. Other crackers can’t even compete! Definitely a repeat and forever customer.
Samantha K.
Montoursville, PA
I crave salt a lot but I know it isn’t good for me so this alternative allows for me to satisfy that craving with just a hint of salt. This flavor is the same price as the regular ritz and my son loves these too!
amanda j.
Bismarck, ND
This is a big Staple in our house we use it for our chicken salad tuna salad egg salad and our summer sausage and cheese. Has a great taste with just a hint of Salt Lick It says it's really delicious