BY RITZ

Ritz plain grain crackers 13.6 oz

Gabriela S.
Davie
Purchased at: Walmart
These crackers are so addicting! I’m always trying to keep sodium levels low and I’m not disappointed by these. My only complaint is that for whatever reason, the hint of salt ritz usually fall apart a lot easier and it makes dipping into cheese so much harder. But still delicious!
Brandie S.
Purchased at: Walmart
These are good and tasty even though they do not have as much salt as the original ones. I seriously love salt and was not expecting to like these, but they are surprisingly delicious! These Ritz are great as a snack or for dipping. I would recommend them to others!
Natalie H.
Broomfield, CO
Ritz are an all time favorite at my house. We always have them for snacking, parties and anything else! We usually buy them in bulk and it’s nice they have individual wrapping so they don’t have the chance to go stale. Price point is great and taste is amazing!
🌻👽🖖 R.
Redford
These are exactly like the original Ritz crackers that you have come to love, only with less salt on them. I find the original crackers too salty to Hint of Salt is just perfect for me. Great with cheese.
Jennifer W.
I love that they put out a hint of salt flavor. It has the perfect amount of salt where it's not Bland but it's also not overly salted. I've always been a fan of Ritz all on their own I think they have an amazing texture and flavor to them perfect for snacking. But they're also a huge crowd pleaser and are great to be paired with different cheese plates and spreads as well.
Michelle L.
El Centro, CA
The original ritz are bomb! Every flavor that came in after the original is very different in flavor. It met my expectations and it tastes like childhood all over again. The price is affordable. I would recommend to everyone!
Elena S.
I LOVE this brand of crackers!!!!
Perfect texture, perfect taste, and it goes so well with soups and salads, and also by itself
I always buy these when publix has them BOGO. And with so many flavors, you’ll never get bored!
Alycia H.
Dixon , CA
Love they is has less salt. It makes this snack guilt much better. I love these crackers with soup or with a slice and salami. These are also great for my kids when I make my own lunchables for my kids lunches
Jody H.
This product has just the right amount of salt and does not taste plain either. We like to add cream cheese and strawberries as a snack for the kids or even peanut butter. But they are good just by themselves. The price is good and cheap which is great and it’s packed so you can take a roll with you on the go which is great. I would recommend
Erica L.
These crackers are very hard to put down, I can eat a package in a sitting. They are salty crackers but they’re not too salty where they dry up your lips or tongue. These were great when I was pregnant to help keep morning sickness under control.

Walmart