BY RITZ #53 in Crackers

Ritz plain grain crackers 13.6 oz

Jennifer W.
I love that they put out a hint of salt flavor. It has the perfect amount of salt where it's not Bland but it's also not overly salted. I've always been a fan of Ritz all on their own I think they have an amazing texture and flavor to them perfect for snacking. But they're also a huge crowd pleaser and are great to be paired with different cheese plates and spreads as well.
Dede D.
The Colony, TX
I was really really happy when RITZ came out with a hint of salt option for their crackers because I always though it was a bit much, even as a kid. I love eating these with cheeses, meats, and sometimes a little sweet milk for a dessert.
Marissa B.
Fallston, MD
I personally prefer these "Hint of Salt" Ritz as a lower sodium option. Our diets already have so much sodium and this is a great switch to make without sacrificing on flavor. Same great buttery taste.
Michelle L.
El Centro, CA
The original ritz are bomb! Every flavor that came in after the original is very different in flavor. It met my expectations and it tastes like childhood all over again. The price is affordable. I would recommend to everyone!
Elena S.
I LOVE this brand of crackers!!!!
Perfect texture, perfect taste, and it goes so well with soups and salads, and also by itself
I always buy these when publix has them BOGO. And with so many flavors, you’ll never get bored!
Alycia H.
Dixon , CA
Love they is has less salt. It makes this snack guilt much better. I love these crackers with soup or with a slice and salami. These are also great for my kids when I make my own lunchables for my kids lunches
Samantha K.
Montoursville, PA
I crave salt a lot but I know it isn’t good for me so this alternative allows for me to satisfy that craving with just a hint of salt. This flavor is the same price as the regular ritz and my son loves these too!
Sarah C.
The ultimate party cracker! The perfect amount of salt with each cracker. It pairs beautifully with almost any cheese or dip. Other crackers can’t even compete! Definitely a repeat and forever customer.
Jody H.
This product has just the right amount of salt and does not taste plain either. We like to add cream cheese and strawberries as a snack for the kids or even peanut butter. But they are good just by themselves. The price is good and cheap which is great and it’s packed so you can take a roll with you on the go which is great. I would recommend
Erica L.
These crackers are very hard to put down, I can eat a package in a sitting. They are salty crackers but they’re not too salty where they dry up your lips or tongue. These were great when I was pregnant to help keep morning sickness under control.

back