BY RITZ #16 in Crackers

Ritz plain grain crackers 13.6 oz

Buy on Walmart
Jennifer W.
I love that they put out a hint of salt flavor. It has the perfect amount of salt where it's not Bland but it's also not overly salted. I've always been a fan of Ritz all on their own I think they have an amazing texture and flavor to them perfect for snacking. But they're also a huge crowd pleaser and are great to be paired with different cheese plates and spreads as well.
Emily F.
Great snack for my kids. There is enough in each box to last us all week and they are ok nutritionally. Our local grocery store had regular sales on them and combined with coupons I can usually get a great deal on them! There are also lots of culinary uses for them which is an added bonus.
Sonique S.
A staple in the house. Ritz crackers are so nice and crunchy with a hint of salt. I love the taste and the packaging last not so long because we all eat it in the house every time we buy it just goes out really quickly haha. I usually get it when it's Buy one get one free at Publix.
Logan H.
Ritz has been coming out with so many types of different products, but I like to keep it simple and buy the original ritz, but with sea salt because sea salt makes it seem healthier. 😉 I would recommend these crackers because they are not only tasty but you can add different things on top of these and they make a great snack!
Emily G.
Greenville, IL
Ritz crackers are my absolute favorite, especially since you get the buttery crisp when you bite the cracker but also the salt that’s on top just makes it all come together. You don’t even need to have a dip if you don’t want to. I enjoy eating them plain because they are still just as good.
Stacey S.
This is our go to cracker for get togethers. Primarily use them when we have cheese and summer sausage.  The only downfall is that the cracker can sometimes fall apart when using it with a cheese ball. The flavor is great though and will definitely be buying it again.
Sarah O.
Columbus, OH
#glam #blonde #makeup #glammakeup #snow #metallic #makeupaddict #motd #makeupoftheday #glow #winter #gems #finnishgirl #nyxcosmetics #cutcrease #golden #january #anastasiabeverlyhills #abh #fairy #nyxprofessionalmakeup #glitter #glittermakeup #coachella #february #2018 #love
Ani B.
Los Angeles
My favorite ritz crackers. Not too salty, just the right amount. Perfect snack to eat as is, or to add cheese, peanut butter, eat with soups etc. been buying these and grew up on them ever since I was a child and till this day we always purchase a large pack from Costco.
Jay123v C.
I love this product it taste so,so good . It's so healthy and crackers is so good for you . I like how easy it is to pack away and take with me to work or school , ballet. It's  very affordable not expensive at all . I just love how good it tastes . I love food .
Andrea C.
Ritz out does the competition. Every time I take a bite I love how you can taste the freshness and almost buttery addition to it. I often eat these alone or pair it with cheese or soups. Price is great and I tell my family and friends to buy these often.