BY RITZ #17 in Crackers

Ritz plain grain crackers 13.6 oz

Buy on Walmart
Jennifer W.
I love that they put out a hint of salt flavor. It has the perfect amount of salt where it's not Bland but it's also not overly salted. I've always been a fan of Ritz all on their own I think they have an amazing texture and flavor to them perfect for snacking. But they're also a huge crowd pleaser and are great to be paired with different cheese plates and spreads as well.
Jody H.
This product has just the right amount of salt and does not taste plain either. We like to add cream cheese and strawberries as a snack for the kids or even peanut butter. But they are good just by themselves. The price is good and cheap which is great and it’s packed so you can take a roll with you on the go which is great. I would recommend
Logan H.
Mcdonough, GA
Ritz has been coming out with so many types of different products, but I like to keep it simple and buy the original ritz, but with sea salt because sea salt makes it seem healthier. 😉 I would recommend these crackers because they are not only tasty but you can add different things on top of these and they make a great snack!
Brittany M.
Carteret, NJ
Honestly the best crackers. They go great with sweet and savory dips and cheeses. I love the flaky texture and buttery flavor. There is just enough salt on these. I could probably eat an entire sleeve without any toppings but they do compliment dips and toppings really well.
Stacey S.
Dysart
This is our go to cracker for get togethers. Primarily use them when we have cheese and summer sausage.  The only downfall is that the cracker can sometimes fall apart when using it with a cheese ball. The flavor is great though and will definitely be buying it again.
Casi A.
Cochran, GA
I love Ritz crackers! I use them in any soup that I make. I crush them up because I don't like the juice from the soup (weird I know). It gives it somewhat of a sweet taste. I also eat these with peanut butter or any kind of dip that I may make. These are my go to!
Rickita F.
I don’t have no more in my house because we can never keep them like that is the go to every time...lol they are healthy I eat mines with tuna fish and dip and I always recommend people to buy them because everybody in the family would love them!!
Erica L.
These crackers are very hard to put down, I can eat a package in a sitting. They are salty crackers but they’re not too salty where they dry up your lips or tongue. These were great when I was pregnant to help keep morning sickness under control.
Danielle S.
Davie, Florida
These crackers are so good & buttery. I love the hint of salt on these crackers. They taste so good with so many different combinations. My kids & I love these crackers & brand! This brand has been around for years & I recommend it to everyone.
Ms🌺J J.
I love how thin the crackers are and I personally don’t like a lot of salt. I can pick up at almost any store. It’s not expensive and it goes with just about any food . I’ll definitely recommend this to anyone who doesn’t like salty foods