Nabisco RITZ Hint of Salt Crackers uploaded by Juliana M.Nabisco RITZ Hint of Salt Crackers uploaded by Arianna A.Nabisco RITZ Hint of Salt Crackers uploaded by Ruth M.

BY RITZ #43 in Crackers

Nabisco Ritz Hint of Salt Crackers.
Hint of salt.
A low sodium choice.

Ani B.
Los Angeles
My favorite ritz crackers. Not too salty, just the right amount. Perfect snack to eat as is, or to add cheese, peanut butter, eat with soups etc. been buying these and grew up on them ever since I was a child and till this day we always purchase a large pack from Costco.
Marissa B.
Waleska, GA
I personally prefer these "Hint of Salt" Ritz as a lower sodium option. Our diets already have so much sodium and this is a great switch to make without sacrificing on flavor. Same great buttery taste.
Amanda S.
I love these. They make for a great snack, plain or with cheese or dips. They’re also great for putting out at parties as well. They’re affordable and the packaging is in individual sleeves which is great because they don’t go stale as fast if you take a long time to eat them.
Michelle C.
Throop, PA
These are really good crackers! Has salt bit not too salty. They are a softer cracker and go well with #cheese-whiz and I enjoy putting meats cheeses and artichoke hearts. Definitely try them out!
ashley h.
Eustis, FL
Bless ritz for making these crackers. I don't have much of a taste for really salty things but I love crackers! Crackers and cream cheese is one of my go to snacks so I always have a box of these in my house. 10/10 I love them!
Matthew R.
Dayton
My go to cracker especially when paired with cheese. I can even just sit and eat these as a snack if I want something more than just a chip. Always on sale too so they’re a great bargain.
Kyla J.
Colorado Spgs, CO
Love the classic ritz flavor.  I always keep a box in my home, I am a repeat consumer. I purchase it from many different stores.  Love how crispy they are and their affordable price.  Very simple, yummy cracker for snacks or when my stomach isn't up for other food.
KD D.
Henderson
Ritz are a staple in our house. My family snacks on them throughout the day, eat them with our soup, eat them when we have an upset tummy, and we eat them with dips. We never run out of these, I don't know what we would do without them. We are always buying them to keep them on hand.
Alicia W.
Fort Collins
We love these low sodium crackers from Nabisco RITZ Hint of Salt Crackers! Options that are low sodium and quick are always on my radar and I buy these crackers every time I get grocery store for snacks with cheese, peanut butter, or lunch meats, and to use in recipes.
Desiree V.
Antioch, CA
This is a classic for crackers the flavor is awesome and super good my only complaint it that it is hard to swallow it’s gets to thick in my mouth sticks to the top of my roof