BY RITZ #18 in Crackers

Nabisco Ritz Hint of Salt Crackers.
Hint of salt.
A low sodium choice.

Danie H.
Foodie Expert
I looove this product! It’s so great and I always recommend it to everyone I meet! Very affordable and easy to find. Very great details and great to keep in the house. Sometimes wish there were more options, but all around a great product!
Madeline L.
Boston, MA
Foodie Expert
I personally don’t love Ritz, but my dad is obsessed with them. I like the hint of salt a bit more than the original, but I would never buy them on my own because I don’t like the way they taste and dissolve in your mouth.
Matthew R.
Dayton
Foodie Expert
My go to cracker especially when paired with cheese. I can even just sit and eat these as a snack if I want something more than just a chip. Always on sale too so they’re a great bargain.
Kyla J.
Colorado Spgs, CO
Love the classic ritz flavor.  I always keep a box in my home, I am a repeat consumer. I purchase it from many different stores.  Love how crispy they are and their affordable price.  Very simple, yummy cracker for snacks or when my stomach isn't up for other food.
KD D.
Henderson
Ritz are a staple in our house. My family snacks on them throughout the day, eat them with our soup, eat them when we have an upset tummy, and we eat them with dips. We never run out of these, I don't know what we would do without them. We are always buying them to keep them on hand.
Alicia W.
Fort Collins
We love these low sodium crackers from Nabisco® Ritz Hint of Salt Crackers! Options that are low sodium and quick are always on my radar and I buy these crackers every time I get grocery store for snacks with cheese, peanut butter, or lunch meats, and to use in recipes.
Shifra E.
Brooklyn
I had high hopes when I bought this because I really like regular Ritz crackers which are just a tad too salty for me.  These miss the mark - they have way too little salt, which makes them almost flavorless.  Need something with the salt content between this and regular ritz.
Desiree V.
5068 Rodeo Cir Antioch CA
Foodie Expert
This is a classic for crackers the flavor is awesome and super good my only complaint it that it is hard to swallow it’s gets to thick in my mouth sticks to the top of my roof
andrea l.
kent
so good with anything! sometimes i eat them with cheese, or peanut butter, or salami, or jelly, or hummus! they are a very good cracker and i enjoy when there is not much salt on the crackers cause sometimes it can be too much salt and i rub it off anyways.
Megan C.
Foodie Expert
I only enjoy eating these crackers when I make a cheeseball. (Cream cheese, chives, dried meet, and pecans) it tastes really good. The cracker itself has a hint of a sweet taste then the creamy cheese ball makes it taste so good.