BY RITZ #82 in Crackers

Nabisco Ritz Hint of Salt Crackers.
Hint of salt.
A low sodium choice.

Heather L.
Heather L.
Martinez, GA
Foodie Expert
These are just a tasty as the original, just a little less salt. Let's be real... we could all use a little less sodium in our lives with the way that it's packed into most of our food. These are great for appetizers with cheese and perfect for a dip (that you scoop onto the cracker; not that you dip into). They come in 4 packs so you don't have to open them all at once. I do wish that they would offer these in the "Fresh Stacks", the smaller packages with 12-15 crackers instead of the regular taller packages.
Emily B.
Emily B.
Spokane, WA
This product is exactly as the package describes, Ritz but with less salt. Most of us tend to eat a little too much sodium in our diet, and these are a great way to lessen the amount especially when making appetizers for a party. It still tastes just like a Ritz cracker. I like to use crushed Ritz crackers in my homemade meatloaf rather than breadcrumbs, and these are a nice way of getting that buttery yummy Ritz flavor without adding a big helping of extra salt to the meatloaf!
Divya R.
Divya R.
Camas, WA
Foodie Expert
I like the buttery taste that Ritz have. I especially like how the crackers in the boxes are sealed in smaller packages within so that you always have fresh crackers. One of fav snack when ever I am watching Netflix or a movie at home. Ritz crackers are great for a party platter of meats and cheeses, and are also great with peanut butter! The crackers are perfectly bite size and delicious. I love the ritz brand!
brittany f.
brittany f.
Foodie Expert
Ritz crackers are delectable! I always felt the normal crackers had too much salt so i was pleasantly surprised when the brand made a less amount of salt on this cracker. It's a healthier decision, and now you can make the cracker be more then just a snack, it can be added to desserts and all kinds of things! great quality for years and delicious buttery crispy taste. I will always buy this cracker!
shipra M.
shipra M.
Jersey City, NJ
they taste so good & I can't taste much of a difference between these & regular Ritz except that they don't taste very salty because they have only a hint of salt in them.classic favorite of mine. I love the lightly salted ones cause they're definitely a better option and they still taste just as great! Super affordable and you can usually get them on a sale depending on your choice of supermarket.
Karly D.
Karly D.
Nashville, NC
Foodie Expert
Ritz crackers taste amazing. I put cheddar cheese slices on top. Sometimes I use squirt cheese. It's tastier than store brand and definitely worth the money. I buy mine at walmart. If you're looking for an inexpensive yet potentially fancy cracker for your ornate tea parties and get togethers, this is the snack food for you! I love to use these with a gourmet cheese ball at my parties.
Whitney D.
Whitney D.
Bentonville, AR
I don't know about you, but when I am craving a cracker there is no other choice than Ritz Hint of Salt Crackers. Ritz have been my go to cracker for years, but this new addition makes me love them even more. I love to pair them with hummus, cheese, and peanut butter but one of my favorite things about these crackers is that they are good enough just to eat by themselves.
Marcy F.
Marcy F.
Montebello, CA
Everyone loves these. I mean how can anyone stop eating these once you've started? I can't! We never have these at my house because the moment we do they are gone within the week, even the large box. Salty, buttery and the right amount of crunch, then they turn into this creamy rich homey deliciousness. So the only con is that you wont stop eating and you will need water!
Anastasiya T.
Anastasiya T.
Tarzana, CA
Foodie Expert
These are yummy, and really good as a snack. They are also great to use with tuna and to make little appetizers if your having a party, or just something to munch on for yourself. They also come wrapped in large stacks, so in case you want to take some with you to an amusement park it would be easy to carry some instead of the whole box.
Tiffany H.
Tiffany H.
Cleveland, TN
I love Nabisco Ritz's entire line of products. I could eat any one of their crackers without any additional toppings or dips. They are usually on sale at one of our local grocery stores. I love the buttery texture that they are known for. The only con is that we can't keep them around. Everyone in the house will grab some for a snack.