Nabisco RITZ Handi-Snacks Crackers 'n Cheesy Dip uploaded by naf C.

BY RITZ

Ritz Crackers Handi-Snacks Cracker 'N Cheesy Dip - 12 PK. Ritz Crackers Handi-Snacks Cracker 'N Cheesy Dip. Dip made with real cheese. Per pack: 100 Calories. 2g Sat fat, 10% DV. 330mg Sodium, 14% DV. 2g Total sugars. 12 - 0.95 oz (27g) packs. Net Wt... see more...

Brandi S.
37874
I have been snacking on these since I was a kid. They are delicious! And I think they attract kids attention because they can prepare there own cracker and cheese using the stick in the package. And It's a fulfilling snack as opposed to candy or other unhealthy alternatives.
Arlet L.
west covina
So delicious, these are my favorite crackers with cheese since I was a little girl. My kids love them too. The only con of the cheese crackers is that they don’t come with the red spreading stick that they use include to spread your cheese on the cracker anymore. I’m very disappointed. It is very hard to put cheese on your cracker now.
naf C.
These are definitely a good, tasty yet a healthy snack. Normally I don't like to have this kind of liquid type of cheese by itself but with these Ritz crackers, it tastes amazing. They aren't too pricey either. I take them to work and they make for a really good snack. I would definitely recommend these to everyone.
Cami H.
Denver, CO
Such a great snack. I’m not saying this is the most healthy, but man is this a great thing to munch on. As a kid it was one of my go to snacks and my mom would have to hide them or else I would finish the whole box in a night. Not super pricey and taste great.
grasshopper W.
Their can be no denying how great this product is. Many products claim that they work . The problem is many people are different from each other and not all products can usually work on everyone. Except this fantastic product that always works great.
Karen H.
Bronx, NY
My son loves these, I think every kid loves these. I use to love them too. I buy these at the grocery store, supermarket, any where I see them. It doesn’t compare to other brands, this is the best brand.
Elizabeth S.
Hopewell jct, NY
There's nothing better than being in kindergarten and impressing everyone with your amazing culinary abilities with these Ritz crackers with the cheese to spread. The red rectangle "knife" is perfect for really edging up the perfect details on the cheddary treat you're creating while the kids with the peanut butter and jelly just stares in awe. 5 out of 5 never gets old.
Katlyn K.
Cambridge, IA
So much elementary schools lunch time nostalgia with this snack. Not too much and still filling. Will be serving these to my future kids in their lunch boxes as well. Highly recommend to anyone who lets there kids enjoy a little junk food.
Kasey W.
Swannanoa, NC
Perfect size pouch for one to snack on. And you don't have to ruin a whole box of crackers if only one person is eating them they won't go stale because they come 6 to a pack that's individually sealed up. Perfect for on the go like road or field trips hikes or school or work lunches
Stacey S.
Dysart
Love that the snack comes in a larger pack. My kids love this snack, so it's great to be able to not have to constantly be purchasing it in smaller packs. It's probably not the healthiest snack but it's better they on candy. I will definitely be buying it again.